Sunday, June 26, 2005

I went on a date last night.Nice woman,warm spirit,conservative,not shy but reserved...she wouldn't have been my type 6 years ago...

I'm usually attracted to firecrackers...ya know.. a woman with a short temper...used to think that was a challenge "I'm bigdaddy Slish I can change her" NOT!!!!!...people don't change...they can only supress(did I spell that right) what comes naturally to them...but once that switch in them has been turned on..LOOK OUT!!!!...Those are the women I'm usually attracted too...My past relationships have proven those women are not good for my personal growth...I think its time for a change...

Now back to my date...I met her at work...i know i know never eat where you shyt but she doesn't work in my dept not even in my building..so she's fair game...
Been watching her for a while maybe four months...wasn't sure if she was my type physically..but she seemed pleasant,besides anyone who's been my type turns out that i'm not there type...now if i was sensitive person...hennesy would probably be my best friend right about now cause lately I been STRIIIKING OOOUUUT....

Now lets get down to the physical description 5'6 or 5'7 slim...verrrry slim ,caramel complexion, semi long hair little streaks of gray..not much...that you notice...cute not striking..attractive enough to peak my interest.

We went to a tapas restaurant in the village...I was introduced to this by someone who was my type but turned out i wasn't hers....Go figure...all I needed was one night of heavy petting and breathing I would been her type then...anywhoo I digress.. back to my date...

She's never been to a place like this.Which I liked.She also didn't pretend to know what was on the menu...I liked that too. Liked Yoda would say..."I sense good.This one have not the phonie gene"..... lol...

We talked about relationships...she's been through some of the same shyt I here my female friends talk about daily..I'm starting to wonder if you guys are dating the same dudes....stories are always the same....guy likes girl eventually guy says he wants to marry girl.Then guy dissapears on girl without any notice or warning....but later on you start to figure out the signs were there the whole time...but chose to ignore your instincts...

After spending about an 1 1/2 in the restaurant...I took her home.lucky for her.cause my place is not really my place....The sangria had me thinking some nasty things...we talked in front her house oh yeah she lives with her parents(not kewl)..just when i was like "Ummm i dunno about this one she seems too nice might not be able to handle me"...She kisses me...not no little peck either..one of those deep wet kisses tongue and everything.I would have never expected that from gal like her...So I asked for another cause this could have been a fluke...It wasn't...She has now peaked my interest....

Stay tuned more to come.....

1 Comments:

Blogger Mr.Venom said...

I have known Mr. Slish for about 7 years now and I can tell you personally that everything you are about to read is unfortunately true. His thoughts, feelings everything. Now when I first started to post I was going to spew nothing but Venom as the name suggest but since this is a post 9/11 era I will refrain but it will not stop me from being critical. His type or should I say krytponite is a spicy woman. Someone that gives him a hard time is who he gravitates towards. I personally no longer have the patience for this type of woman being a victim myself but this isn't about me. What he needs to do is be with a woman that stimulates his mental first more than his physical. Truth be told looks can fade (By the by looking at a person for four months is borderline stalking Mr. Slish). What does " verrry slim" mean? I'll have to ask him when I see him.

10:13 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home