Saturday, July 02, 2005

Last night was a bust. No money made just money spent. This after work party I host weekly will have to come to an end. I'm losing money and thats not cool. Only consolation is that i'm not losing it alone . I have partners. Told Partner # 1 DS3 if things don't improve by the end of August I'm out. To my surprise he didn't protest. I guess having light pockets is getting to his ass too.

Tell you the truth. The night wasn't a total bust. My homegirl Churchmouse came through. She was looking very tasty. Dat booty was looking miiiighty fiiine. She used to have a little pop booty. Now she has this round I want you to sit on my lap type ass. Oops did I just say that. Now Churchmouse has always been cute even thought about dating her once maybe twice, but it wouldn't work known her too long and she's saved. If I stepped into a church now the roof might cave in. So for the sake of mankind. I have decided to let God find her a suitable mate. I hope its soon cause if I see that booty again I might... I might... I might...Have to touch it(whisper).


I headed out the door of my afterwork spot about 11pm. Bashment Gyal who stopped by needed a lift uptown so she came with me. Once I got into my car I called Harlem Nites to see if we were still on for tonight. She answered and told me to pick her up at Mocha's thats a nice little lounge in Harlem. I'm hyped now cause this means my night won't be a total waste after all. I dropped bashy off and headed towards Mocha's. As i'm waiting outside the bar for Harlem Nites to come out. I see this niiiice looking caramel sister in a short jeans mini skirt crossing the street. I take a closer look. DAMN!!!! Its someone I know & she's married . I tell ya I am not safe in this city. Does her husband know she stepped out of the house looking so whats the word SINGLE ???!!!!! Anyway I called out to her and she came to the car. She asked what I was doin out here. I responded "creepin" She laughs , introduces me to her friend and asks if i'm coming inside I tell her no . We say our goodbyes & she walks towards Mocha's. Then the strangest thing happened as she's walking away. This married woman turns around, gives me this knowing smile like she knows what I'm thinking. Now I would have been offended if what I was thinking wasn't true...lol

Harlem nites comes out. As she's walking towards the car. I start to think to my self why am I here? Then thoughts about the last time we were together pop into my mind. I get a chill and remember why i'm here. Harlem nites has become like crack to me. I know its bad but can't seem to stop myself. Now every brotha at one time or another has had a woman like Harlem Nites. The only way the madness stops is when both parties fall in love with each other or other people..lol We get to her apt. Watch a little T.V , talk about how great Luther was, wonder who the next baby maker is going to be and fondle each other until the wee hours of the morning.

Daylight. I look over. Harlem Nites is knocked the f&*%$k out. I pat myself on the back. Get up take a shower with some organic mint soap she had. Shit smelled like pinesol. Then I start to think to myself again. Why am I here. There is no future with this woman. Then it hits me. I need to fall in love.










1 Comments:

Blogger Mr.Venom said...

I met Harlem Nites. I don't know why he messes with her. Slish doesn't even see a future with her. Let me correct that last statement I know why he messes with her and I understand but that doesn't make it right. Wherever Slish hangs is obviously not in the right places because he keeps meeting these women that are all wrong for him. And leave Churchmouse alone she has already been saved once.

9:01 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home