Sunday, June 11, 2006

Fight Night

Saturday fellas got together at Supa Dads house for the Antonio Tarver and Bernard Hopkins showdown. In attendance was Clipperman, Lexus, Dough boy, Clark Kent, Corporate and yours truly Grand Master Slish.


The fight was fantastic! Bernard Hopkins not only whupped Tarvers ass but he showed him what real boxing is all about. You see Tarver's whole career was defined by him beating Roy Jones Jr so critics figured he would fight Hopkins the same way. Only thing Roy Jones is an offensive fighter not a defensive one making it easy for Tarver to hit him with his awkward Jab. Hopkins is a defensive fighter and he can take a punch. Every punch Tarver connected with Hopkins made him pay for it . Connecting with 2-3 power shots of his own. By the end of the fight Tarver's left eye was swollen and his ego deflated. Bernard Hopkins gets to retire as a legend and Tarver gets to go home and figure out who his next pay day is going to be.

After the fight we all stuck around and chilled for a bit. Corporate is telling Clipperman about the time me and my ex Butterscotch had I big fight. Corporate " So Clipperman. Slish calls and tells me to come to his apt. I get there and this cat meets me at the the door with a plastic bag full of his clothes. As we're walking out the apt building Butterscotch yells out the window to Slish " I hope you die muthafucka!!!!" Now mind you Clipperman I'm holding this africans shit and trying not to laugh then Slish yells back " I HOPE I DIE TOO BIIIIITCH! SO I CAN COME BACK AS A GHOST AND TORMENT YOU WHILE YOU'RE FUCKING THE NEXT NIGGA!!! Yo Cipperman! I almost pissed my pants " Clipperman says " Slish that really happen? I respond " Don't listen to that fool. Corporate has had brain damage since La Bonita broke up with him five years ago"

Corporate goes into Supa Dads living room. Clipperman and I stay behind. Clipperman says " You know you're next " I respond " Next for what? " Clipperman responds" Next to get married. Your light is on Kid" I say " There you go with that bullshit again." Clipperman " I can see it. The way you talk about ole girl. You next son. " I changed the topic cause I don't want to jinx my future.

I say " Clipperman where you headed after this? " He rolls is eyes and responds" Gotta go out to Staten Island " I respond " I thought you broke up with her. Clipperman" I did. Then I didn't. Then I did again. Slish its just a horrible cycle. She beefing about me being her with you guys right now! I look at him strangely and say " Why? Clipperman " I originally invited her to come, but when I found out no women would be here I called and told her she couldn't come " I respond " You don't get it do you. You're not supposed to invite a woman out then tell her she can't come. What you should have done was inform her that no ladies would be present giving her the choice to decline on her own. Instead you took the choice away from her. Thats why she's mad. Clipperman you need to learn how to translate what women are saying or else you are going to continue to have problems. Women never say what they really mean. If they did. They would get along with one another" Clipperman man rubbing his head like I dropped a dictionary in his lap.

We're all in The living room now. I say to Dough Boy " Yo its almost time for us to go" Dough Boy " Why. You in a rush to go see our ho Harlem Nights." Then he elbows Corporate in the side " You know me and this nigga slept with the same chick" On the inside i'm heated cause there was no reason for him to bring that up. I respond " For the record I tapped it first and from what Harlem Nights told me YO DICK WAS NEVER IN THE PUSSY!!! But since you hadn't had any ass in so long you couldn't tell the difference. Dough Boy " Thats bullshit. I got the ass Son" I say " Yeah you got the ass alright ASS CHEEKS!!! Dumb muthafucka couldn't even tell if his dick was in the pussy. " The whole room starts laughing. Dough Boy tries to divert the attention away from himself and pulls a bitch move and says " What about when Corporate made one of Supa Dad's exgirlfriends his lady" The whole room got quiet. Corporate looks at dough boy like he's going to DROP KICK HIS JUGULAR ! Then Corporate looks around the room to see if Supa Dad heard. Although Supa Dad knows. Its a very sensitive topic we try not to discuss.

I say "Dough Boy WTF is the matter with you. Why you bringing that up now. What does that have to do with anything we've discussed here tonight" Dough Boy shrugging " I'm just saying its the truth. Why be ashamed of it. I say " You're an ass and you're DEFINETLY not ashamed of that!! I look at Corporate and see in his eyes that Dough Boy is going to pay for that shit.

Supa Dad's wife comes home shortly after . We take that as our cue to leave. On the ride Home i'm thinking to myself. Imagine if it had been women having that conversation.

20 Comments:

Blogger ChezNiki said...

Hey Slish! Like the new pic!
Anyway, to answer your question, most ladies TRY not to knowingly deal with a dude our girlfriends have already dealt with...its against the Gurl Code.

Now, if we later realize that we've dealt with the same dude by accident, the only time we would discuss the encounter(s) with eachother is if he was WACK, to laugh at his lack of skills and to make sure none of our other gurls are subject to the same WACKNESS.

We ladies also TRY not to deal with the brothers, frat brothers (same line/chapter), homeboys or fathers of a dude we've already dealt with

...unless we're on some revenge sh*t...in which, case all bets are off.
;-P

5:52 PM  
Blogger A.u.n.t. Jackie said...

i have to agree with chezniki, chicks know that there is an unspoken rule that doesn't allow for bedding your homegirl's man, under any and all circumstances that is a no no, and grounds for immediate dismal of a friendship!

..unless we're on some revenge sh*t...in which, case all bets are off.
;-P


hell hath no fury....

9:49 PM  
Blogger Mr.Slish said...

Ya see. Guys are different. We're predators. Me myself I won't date a woman one of my boys has dated. My boys!!!Lets just say lucky for me my type a chick is not their type. Except for Dough Boy. He'll fuck anybody..lol

10:39 PM  
Blogger A.u.n.t. Jackie said...

might have something to do with the fact that it's a numbers game. there are more men than women in most cities, which makes women a bit more territorial...

Damn Dough Boy huh? He should work on that!

11:05 PM  
Blogger Mahogany Misfit said...

This is a funny story!

Personally speaking, the thought of even touching a dick one of my girls has had before me is really gross!

No matter how fine the guy is or how good she says he laid the pipe...I don't want it!

:-)

4:52 AM  
Blogger Knockout Zed said...

African, call me Bruce Springsteen. 'Cuz I was "Born To Run" through every chick I ever met, up to and including my boys' exes. The only chicks off limits are blood relatives (except cousins).

Maybe me and Dough Boy are related. Is he part Cuban?

KZ

10:05 AM  
Blogger Knockout Zed said...

Excuse me I need to clarify something: The only chicks off limits are my boys' blood relatives (except cousins)

As I re-read my comment, it looked like I was saying I'd bone my own cousins!

10:07 AM  
Blogger Little Brown Girl said...

Great pic Grand Master!!!

I love Bennie Hopkins...he is so ill!!! I love boxing though and he really is a boxer which makes all the dayum difference.

Not sure if I am feeling Mr. Dough Boy. That shyt he said about Corporate and Supa Dad was the Wackest! Truss and know that women DO NOT get down like that...at least not in my crew. Hell our rules are tight. In fact, even if the dude wasn't her man, say they never slept together but my girl was clearly feeling him...that makes his azz off limits too!

Like Niki said that Gurl Code. One infraction will get you cussed out but a habitual line stepper will get the shyt beat outta her. We once jumped a girl who was supposed to be cool with us for a level 2 offense. She started messing with my girl (her girls) ex man about 3 months after they broke up and brought his azz to a cookout we were throwing. Let's just say she didn't leave the same way she arrived. LOL!! (Oh and this was in High School of course LOL!)

Oh and BTW...I am thinking you might be next too Slish :-) Just accept it...it is what it is!

10:23 AM  
Blogger Blah Blah Blah said...

I am not fucking or looking at any of my girls ex's.
Too many men out there for me to get mixed up with one of them.
Men Galore...to my right, my left, in front of me, in back of me....you get the picture.

10:26 AM  
Blogger NegroPino™ said...

YUP, i dont want nobody that any of my girls ever had(even if it was in elementary school) .......Its funny how things happen so u never know they could be the love of your life....come to find out my girl and I had slept with about 2 of the same dudes with a 3rd wanting to smash me off but me denying him cuz he hit 3 girls I knew.......

10:52 AM  
Blogger Mr.Slish said...

@ Miss Ahmad Dough Boy needs to work on a lot of things.

@ Sugar P...First time Here? Welcome. Like I said earlier most men don't have that code of honor

@ Zed African you just proved that men don't have sn honor system when it comes to exes...

@ Royce Thank you for the compliment. Royce Corporate and I wanted to kick his fat ass!!! As matter of fact we're plotting on him right now. Haven't figured out what prank we're going to pull..lol

@ I get the picture Foxy Cleopatra..lol

@ Negropino 1st what the hell does that mean ?lol Sure your girl didn't know what she was doing...

11:42 AM  
Blogger The_Practitioner said...

You boys some times make the mistake of bringing up the wrong shit. The Man Laws were broken on sooooo many levels that night.


Holla

SD

12:08 PM  
Blogger MrsNotYourMomma said...

Half this room know they lyin! Yall KNOW yall azzes knowingly slept with one or more of your girl's exes. Stop fakin! LOL

Sike, just kidding. It's not even an ethical or honor issue with me. It's just plain nasty. (shrug)

Lookin at KZ like WTF!?!

SLISHY GOIN RING SHOPPIN.
SLISHY GOIN RING SHOPPIN.

2:28 PM  
Blogger Author Patricia Pickett said...

Happy Monday Slish!

For the record. I Love B-Hop and was happy that ole boy was gonna have to cough up all that money for running his mouth. He talked all that shit bout how he was gonna knock B-Hop out. Yeah Right betcha he's feeling stoopid right about now.

I laughed my ass off reading this story specailly about what you said to Ms. Butterscotch after she hoped you die. I'm telling you that you need to get that pen to paper and write that novel.

Lastly, I'm in agreemenet with all the ladies that is one of friendships golden rules. I mean there were times I avoided even speaking to any of my homegirls men so that way they could never put me in the position of "Your girl said " nah uh...nOt me.

Good post as per the usual

3:25 PM  
Blogger ChezNiki said...

The Gurl Code has regional subsections too:
-ManSharing, even with a stranger can get you cut in the Bronx
-In Harlem they dont care
-Relatives of your Gurl are off-limits in New York
-But Down South, relatives of your Gurl are fair game (Southern Bloggers correct me if Im wrong)

@Knockout-In about 19 states (including NY) its legal to marry your first cousin, because its in the Bible. Cousins of your boy should be okay, though...South of DC, LOL!

3:47 PM  
Blogger Mr.Slish said...

@ Serial What up son!!! I knooow Dough Boy is an ass. My boys can be ruthless when it comes to personal info. Nothing is sacred while chopping each other up verbally..lol

@ Leslie.. YOU KNOW THEY LYIN!!!! Someone up herrre has thought about one their girls man at least ONCE!!!! Who's going to up the goodies CMON!!! sombody confess!!!!

Don't go jinxing me with that ring shit..lol

@ Greeney B-Hop layed ole boy out!!! Punk ass talking all that trash. he ain't no real boxer..Can't wait to see what happens between Winky Wright and Jermaine Taylor!

I ain't writing no book. Nobody wanna read about my silly ass..lol


@ Chez You have too much free time...FACT CHECKER!!!!!!

4:29 PM  
Blogger So...Wise...Sista said...

That shit is childish. Chicks who do it are petty... Ok there was the one time me and my girl found out we both smashed this dude from school (loooong after graduation). Both occasions were just hit and runs on our parts...clearly he's running thru town talking bout hitting 2 in a crew. Whatev.

But for the most part my girls and I are attracted to diff guys. Plus we're grown. lol

4:36 PM  
Blogger Mr.Slish said...

SEE LADIES!!! So Wise was the first to confess .Who's next !!!!

4:39 PM  
Blogger A.u.n.t. Jackie said...

I personally don't like leftovers.

there's a chick who is home girls with one of my home girls, not really a close friend but I've known her for like 10-15 years. She's seeing one of my Ex's, a dude I used to live with and considered marrying.

I told her she was a tramp, told him he was a tramp and told both of them to erase my name from their telephone books.

back in day she would have caught a smack down! that's on some single white female shit...no no no!

4:55 PM  
Blogger Mr.Slish said...

@ Miss Ahmad...Go ahead!! Let it aaalllll ooout!!!! Who's next!!!!

5:10 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home