Thursday, May 11, 2006

Rumble Young Man Rumble .

1987 my last year in high school was monumental for me. I realized what kind of man I had become and what my boys really thought about me. Smoking weed and running trains on dumb big breasted ugly chicks named Buffy was a weekly pastime Young Slish did not partake in. My crew(Phantom, Fondu, Mongrilus and Que) ridiculed me daily because of it. They called me names like faggot, pussy and virgin. The first two names I could care less about , but me being a virgin !!!! HOW THE FUCK DID THEY KNOW THAT!!!! Yeah I had tried a few times to get some pussy but The Slasher laid dormant during those times and I didn't realize Danger was not a pussy tickler but a pussy CONQUERER !!!!! therefore trying to squeeze him into some virgin bush was damn near impossible.

Right before graduation. The name calling and teasing had taken its toll on me. So I started drifting away from The Crew and hung out with my cousin Bowie and Good and Plenty instead. The Crew hated that shit. Although I was the lame ass nigga that hadn' t gotten any pussy I had a nose for finding it and quality chocha at that. The crew didn't like losing their supply so they lashed out. Any house party I was invited to they would follow me, crash it and act rowdy. When asked who invited them ofcourse The Crew spit out " SLIIIIISH!!!" Bitch as niggas made everyday on my block HELLL!!!!

One night Stughetto( For new readers Stughetto is my sister) runs in the house and comes into my bedroom crying. I say " Whats the matter. Boyfriend break up with you? " Stughetto sobbing responds " N N No " I say " Then what is it? You in trouble with mommy and daddy? Then I hear some noise coming from outside. I look across the street. I see The Crew all gathered together laughing and pointing at my house yelling " Thats right nigga your sister is a Burner!!!! WTF!!!! back then burner meant an individual that had a venereal disease. I say " Stughetto is that why you're crying? " Stughetto still sobbing responds " Y Y Yeeesss " and starts crying even harder I respond " is it true? Stughetto " NNoooooo Slishy. Why would they say that? Why won't they stop!!!! " At that moment I knew this shit wasn't about Stughetto. Since I had the Serve and Protect clause in the verbal contract between me and my Dad meant only one thing. SOMEBODY WAS GETTING FUUUUCKED UP TONAUUUUIIIGHT!!!!!

I tell Stughetto to go in her room and lock the door. I look out the window and count 1 2 3 4 . SHIT!!!! I need back up. Someone with quick hands. I call Good and Plenty. His boxing skills were legendary in my neighborhood. " Yo I got beef " Good and Plenty responds " Them niggas trying to get at you" I respond " Yeah man. Meet me on my block in 15 Minutes" Good and Plenty without hesitation responds " Aight"

I put my sneakers on and walk to my parents bedroom. Knocked on the door. No answer GOOOOD they were asleep. I walked back to my bedroom, looked out my window and see Good and Plenty strolling up the block. That was my que to go outside.

I'm outside now. Good and Plenty gives me a pound and says " What you need me to do. " I respond " Just make sure these muthfuckas don' t gang up on me" Good and Plenty punches his fist into his hand and responds " I can do that " I walk across the street towards the crew yelling " WHICH ONE OF YOU NIGGAS CALLED MY SISTER A BURNER!!! The Crew starts laughing, but no one gives me an answer so I say it again " WHICH ONE OF YOU MUTHAFUCKAS CALLED STUGHETTO A BURNER!!! " Fondu shouts back " I DID!!!! I SAID IT!!!! PUSSY!!!! I respond " COME FIGHT THIS PUSSY NIGGA!!! CAUSE YOU AIN"T GETTING AWAY WITH THAT SHIT!!!! You niggas been stalking me for the past couple of weeks . THAT SHIT ENDS TONIGHT!!!! "

Both Fondu and I have our hands up. Ready to rock and roll. I throw the first punch and Miss!!! Second punch also thrown by me MISS!!!! I think to myself WHO BEEN TEACHING THIS NAPPY HEADED MOFO HOW TO BOX!!!! FUCK IT!!!! I was on the wrestling team Fondu was going down. So I rushed him!!. Biiiiig mistake. All I saw were a flurry of punches coming at my forehead and felt them connecting. I'm not gonna lie HE LIT MY ASS UP!!!!! I backed away from him. Then I start to hear that Incredible Hulk Music from the t.v series. Voice in my head saying " Get angry Slish this nigga is too quick for you. GET ANGRRRRRY !!!!!! " I rubbed my head, looked at FONDU like I was a crazy crackhead on steroids and rushed that nigga again!! This time Fondu doesn't throw any punches he gets scared and tries to RUN!!! Back then Fondu never tied the laces on his sneakers, causing him to trip and hit the side walk. I ran and stood over his ass and said " This is what you get for trying to run!! PUSSY!!!! Head shot, Body shot, Head shot and Hyyyyuuuuuken!!!!! KICK TO FONDU's mid section.

I was out of breath so I stopped the massive attack, backed up and felt someone behind me. I turn around to look. ITS STUGHETTO!!! with a BUTCHER KNIFE !!! She had a look on her that screamed "Come into the beat down zone and get cut NIGGAS!!! " She turns to me and says " Slishy kick his ass some more " I look down at Fondu and just when I lift my leg of the ground for another Hyuken kick!!!! I hear " Slishy STOP!!! You're going to kill him!!! Stop!!! I turn around and see my pops running down the stairs of my house. " Slishy stop. No son of mind is going to jail. I'm not going to lose you to these streets" Pops grabs me away from the ruckus and orders me and Stughetto inside the house.

That was the first and last time my Pops ever saw me in a fight. He decided that night to move our entire family out of the Bronx and to the suburbs. We moved six months later. As for The Crew we became even better friends after the Rumble in the Jungle.

19 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Coconut Dreams...

10:38 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

18 year old virgin?
WOW! slasher was not born yet?

12:36 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

"Rumble young man rumble" you say? Sounded like at first you were more like "Stumble young man stumble!" But I relieved to see that my 'older brother figure' turned that shit around and did some justice. Although I hope yor're not trying to do that anymore, your old ass bones might get all broken up by some young thundercat!


-Mr. Music

4:27 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Rumble in the Jungle....? LOL

That musta been the first one...

9:27 AM  
Blogger Knockout Zed said...

I was a virgin when I graduated in '87 too.

But I graduated when I was 16. Good ol' square Zed.

Anon was right, Slasher was lying dormant back then. So was Knockout.

KZ

9:50 AM  
Blogger Mr.Slish said...

@ Chitown I'm on it. Just trying to put it in Chronological order

@ anon # 1 Thats Right !!! Slish was a virgin. Slasher wasn't hadn't awakened till hmmm 1990. That story is coming reeeal soon.

@ Mr Music You got jokes..To bad your not this funny in person. YA MUSIC NERD!!! Glad to see your still reading. Your right can't do that fighting shit anymore. Face can't take it...

@ Agent 99 Duuuuuh Scooby Doo!!!

@ Zed so you were the incredible Hulk with Banners Brain back then Huh... lol

11:48 AM  
Blogger ChezNiki said...

I like the part of the story when your sister came out with the knife like "What!??!?!" Luv It!
That's BRONX right there!!! Holla!

As for your virginity? A lot of guys "lose their virginity" due to participation in a gang rape ("running a train")or a molester babysitter. That's criminal activity, not sex. Kudos for you that Slasher didnt need a group performance for his debut.

Waiting to hear that story...

1:46 PM  
Blogger Phoenix said...

wow Slish, you can do the right thing when you want to. lol I'm glad Stughetto didn't cut nobody

2:17 PM  
Blogger Mr.Slish said...

@ Robert Mack Ya Know I didn't feel the pain of those punches till about 5 hours later..lol

@ Chezniki How you think little sis got her name. SHE GANGSTA !!!

@ Phoenix I'm just glad she didn't cut me. lol

4:25 PM  
Blogger A.u.n.t. Jackie said...

ooh defending your sister, I wish I would have had a brother like you around when I was growing up because I had to fight everyone by myself:-(

I wanna here about how you got deflowered!

5:22 PM  
Blogger EqualOpportunityCrush said...

aaawww.. stories like this make me wish I had a brother.. how cute.. defending your sister's honor!

10:20 PM  
Blogger Mr.Venom said...

Isn't that the way it always is. Cats that bully or tease you in school end up being your best friends.

8:25 AM  
Blogger i like liquor and tv said...

ahh good ole fights before fools started carrying guns.

You went ouside like you had a talk with Craig's daddy "You gotta fight with THESE *holds up fists*"

3:45 PM  
Blogger Mr.Slish said...

@ Ms Ahmad I don't if I should tell the story of how I lost my virginity...lol

@ equal it was either that or Let those guys punk my ass..and My daddy didn't raise a sissy boy like Venoms daddy did..lol

@ Venom Thats always the case stand up to bullies and they end up respecting you for it. is that why you don't have any friends..lol

@ Liquor Oh Fools were carrying guns back then just not those fools..lol Lucky me

3:58 PM  
Blogger Organized Noise said...

If that was me growing up, my aunt would have scheduled a rematch the following Saturday in her backyard and sold tickets. Glad the fight stregthened your friendship.

8:17 AM  
Blogger Soulfull said...

Damn, what a story, sure does make me wish for a older bro... nice blog!

10:59 AM  
Blogger Grantlove said...

Your punk ass still can't fight LMAO, LMAO...

Good story, I don't remember that, where the hell was I? Wait, 1987...Let me think...That's right I was in Atlanta trying to find my way....I'm still lost!

8:08 AM  
Blogger Nika Laqui said...

*LMAO* @ "Hyyyyuuuuuken!!!!!!"

Thats how it always is, after you whup a muthafucka, they be all cool with you and shit...*lol*

This story had me captivated...

5:04 PM  
Blogger Nika Laqui said...

RobMack, 15...but if you want to say 18, ok...18.

How that look if I only count the first time I orgasmed as the first sexual encounter?....*lol*

Get
Outta
Here....

5:07 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home