Thursday, June 08, 2006

My day started out like this.

I wake up, look over at my sweetie and give her a warm kiss on her angelic face. The Slasher isn't satisfied so he inches his way down to her left ass cheek and kisses it gently. Barneys whispers " Sweetie quit it. Don't be starting nothing . You're going to be late for work." Now I'm caressing both ass cheeks. Slasher whispers " Let me stick my tongue where it belongs " Barneys giggles and pushes my head away and responds " You're going to be late, besides I still haven't recovered from last night " I mentally pat my self on the back. CAUSE I PUT IN WORK!!!! I think Papi is my new name. Might change it legally. Slish Papi ? Papi Slish ?

8:37 am I get to work early and stop in Mcdonalds. I order my food from this nasty Jamaican cashier. I swear Jamaicans should never work in customer service. Cashier " Wha yuh want" I respond " 2 hash browns" she walks away " Excuse me i'm not done " Cashier sucks her teeth and turns around " I would also like a medium orange juice" Cashier " Why yuh neva seh dat when mi ask yu wha yuh want" Since i'm in a good place this morning I ignore her and think about how good Papi Slish is going to sound once I legally change it. Cashier hands me my food I smile and say " Have a wonderful day" Cashier rolls her eyes


I get to my office, say good morning to my coworkers and sit down at my desk. Radio station is playing that stupid Ne-Yo song When You're Mad. DAMN I hate that song! Who the fuck wants to make a black woman angry on purpose!

My desk Is full of cases. I don't know where to start. So I pick up my new cases first and head upstairs to the 5th floor so I can check if they have any medical insurance. I'm standing in front of the computer running social security numbers while doing that dance Roger From Whats Happening used to do. My Coworker Big Momma " Booooy that little white girl you got over there in queens must have put it on you last night!!! Over there dancing like you gone and lost yo mind" I laugh and respond " Why you always in my business old woman and she's not white she's Dominican. Big Momma " White, Spanish, Asian they all the same to me ! " BOTTOMLINE SHE AIN' T BLACK! I say " You going to hell for that comment" Big Momma " Gladly. Yo ass need to find your self a nice black woman like me! I respond " You mean like you used to be" I start laughing and run out of the room before Big Momma got the chance to slap the shit out of me.

Back in my office now. I start chit chatting with my coworker Gabby about infidelity. " I say cheating on your boyfriend/girlfriend is bad karma " Gabby responds " Slish thats bullshit" I say " No it isn't. A Month ago you traveled to west bubbafuck Ohio to get with some dude you met while you were on vacation with your boyfriend" Gabby " Yeeeeeah.Your point? " I continue " Did he or did he not. Allow you to suck his dick and other areas I rather not mention " Gabby " Yeeeah" I continue " Did he or did he not! Abandon you in the the middle of nowhere! When you refused to give him the pussy! Her head drops " My point exactly! BAD KARMA! I'm done here. Time for lunch.

Bloggers I got into all of that before 1pm. LOL....

15 Comments:

Blogger Organized Noise said...

Aye papi . . . famous last words. Those two words had me hypnotized by this Puerto Rican women for two years. Then after I broke her spell, I ended up with a Dominican and was stuck again.

11:10 PM  
Blogger ChezNiki said...

@Slish-Now that's what I like to see...a Brother who takes pride in his work! LOL

11:45 PM  
Blogger A.u.n.t. Jackie said...

so you cool like ice cube, bragging cuz you had a good day huh?

well do the damn thing man!

12:34 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

*snicker* so you went ta work with your chest stuck out like a rooster

@miss ahmad - great minds thik alike cause I sholl started sing "Today wuz a good day" LOL

9:23 AM  
Blogger Miz JJ said...

lmao@ the jamaican in McDonalds.

You're still in the sex haze. It's the best part.

11:31 AM  
Blogger Author Patricia Pickett said...

You better watch out for them Latina women, they crazy...lol

I laughed about what Big Momma said.
We barely have any Jamaicans her in Denver but some of the Asians act like that when you go into the liquor stores.

12:41 PM  
Blogger Mr.Slish said...

@ Organized It just keeps caaaalling me...lol

@ Chez I take pride and pictures of my work..lol


@ Miss Ahmad I ain't bragging. Just happy to be me right now.

@ Mznewagenda What you snickering about...lol.. My chest was swole!!

@ R mack All I can say is PUT IN THE WORK and the rewards will be endless. If you're consistent its only a matter of time before Gina starts to call you Papi Mack!!!

@ Mzjj You're new here. Welcome to my side of the planet. Dem Jamaicans are the worst. I should know. I'm one of them. FLASH YUH LIGHTA!!!!!

@ Greeneyerican Thats what my sweetie keeps telling me. Said she gone cut my ass if I do her dirty..lol NO JAMAICANS IN DENVER!!! Shiit better off that way..lol

1:38 PM  
Blogger Knockout Zed said...

The Slasher is my muthafucka!

KZ

4:12 PM  
Blogger Mr.Slish said...

@ Zed you want to see me end up in hell don't you...lol

4:30 PM  
Blogger Phoenix said...

Wow I'd hate to see what your entire day was like. lol. You jamaican - so you could totally relate to the cashier. LOL

5:18 PM  
Blogger Little Brown Girl said...

I hate when people brag *rollin my eyes* LOL!! Glad to see things are still going smoothly on the relationship front.

I agree with Mr. Mack...Dominicans are black...aren't they?

Dayum is Gabby black? I'm trippin off of her going all the way to Ohio to get some and thenhaving the shyt played out of her. She actually admitted to that shyt too...gotta be a white chick!

9:29 AM  
Blogger Mr.Slish said...

@ Phoenix Thats a typical day for me.

@ Roycee. You know Gabby is white. Black chick would have gone to her grave with that shit..lmaof

11:51 AM  
Blogger a.Marie said...

Keep puttin' the (s)mack down!

3:25 PM  
Blogger EqualOpportunityCrush said...

dominicans are spanish speaking negros. don't get it twisted! anyway, let me pour some liquor out for papi slish tappin that ass real good! play on papi!!

7:29 PM  
Blogger Mr.Slish said...

@ A Marie Smack it Lick it Rub it Doooown!!! Whatever it takes


@ Equal I KNEW IT !!! Your're Domican. Make sure the liquor you're pouring is Hennesy...

10:45 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home