Wednesday, May 03, 2006

Since You Wanted To Know

Saturday evening. I get my first cancellation from the The Action Pack. Good and Plenty leaves me a message stating " Hey old man as much as I'd love to attend the festivities later this evening. I won't be able to make it. You know I just moved and still have a lot of unpacking to do." Now bloggers if you listen to that message reeeeal closely. This is what it really says
" Hey old man. I won't be able to make the gathering of The Action Pack. I ain't got no money and my wife didn't sign my release form. "

I'm starting to get a little nervous so I call Philly Live shortly after hearing that message. "Yoooo" Philly Live " What up loser" I say " You still coming to Nyc to chill with me and my boys later. Philly Live " I don't know depends on how I feel after I attend the Penn Relays. What time you guys gonna link up" I say "About 9pm " Philly Live " Oh Really!!! I can do that !!!! Shiiiit I'll come to nyc and kill 2 birds with one stone." I say " What you talking bout WILLIS!!!!! Philly Live responds " Hang out with you and see my new love interest Light Weight. Light Weight Told me she and Phoenix were crashing The Action Pack " I say " Ya'll still kicking it on the phone since Stughettos B-day Party ?" Philly Live " Yeah man " I say " On the real. Don't come at her with that Philly Live macho bullshit. Her girlfriend Phoenix is a Hound!!!! She will smell it and cause you to have a cheekless evening. " Philly Live " I ain't no ROOKIE!!! I got it covered. See you later " he hangs up . I call the rest of The Action Pack and get confirmation that everyone will be at the The Den Between 9 and 9:30 pm.


8:00 pm I call my B-day twin Spankinazz " What up son" I say " You Ready " Spankinazz " Ready for what? " I respond " Dog did I not tell you we had to be in Harlem by 9pm " Spankinazz " Yo son I could have sworn you said you were picking me up at 9pm. I haven't even taken a shower " I respond " You have 15 minutes( I really mean 30 minutes) " Spankinazz says sarcastically " 15 minutes. Riiiiight. " I say " Thats right nigga so get it poppin"

9:05 pm Spankinazz and myself get to the den. The Bouncer tries to charge us a 5.00 dollar cover. HELL NAW!!!! I say " Get the Manager!!! " Manager comes outside two minutes later I say " Hi my name is Mr Slish I have a reservation for 10 people. I was told I would not be charged a 5.00 dollar cover before 10pm it is now 9:10 pm . Manager responds " Thats fine come right on in " I give the Bouncer a WHAT NOW NIGGA LOOK!!! Spankinazz and myself walk in and occupy the section reserved for The Action Pack.

9:30 pm The Action pack is running late. Spankinazz and I are chit chatting away. Then we see 3 chicks walk in. They look around trying to find seating. There is none. Party in the back of the Restaurant and I had the front section reserved so they were assed out in the seating dept. The ladies head towards the bar and sit down. All of a sudden Spankinazz loses his train of thought, stops talking and stares straight ahead. One of the women was still standing and she was in a Wonder Woman pose. Her ass was glowing and I mean that literally her ass cheeks wanted to eat through her jeans. Spankinazz's mouth wiiide open and says " She's a suuuuperhero " I say " I concur" I call the manager over to me and say " Hey bruh . I see its getting kind of crowded in here. Those young ladies at the bar can have one of my tables. " Spankinazz looks at me and says " Slish you're my hero" I say " Hey its your b-day too "


10pm Everyone starts to roll in. Shaft, Supa Dad, Faceman, Phoenix, Light Weight, Dough Boy, Philly Live, and last but not least Corporate America.

Before Corporate got there I made a bet with our mutual buddy Supa Dad that he would not sit with us, but gravitate towards the ladies I gave one of my tables to. Supa Dad" Your wrong Slish those chicks are not his type" I say " They may not be his type, but they're the best looking women in our vicinity and Corporate never wastes an oppurtunity to get his numbers up. " Supa Dad " Aiight Slish we'll see " When Corporate arrives he sits next to me and asks " Slish who's that sitting next to Phoenix " I say " Thats her girl Light Weight and she's off limits to you " Corporate gives me a WTF look. I point my head in Philly Lives direction and Corporate quickly gets the picture and heads on over to the table with those 3 little birds. DRUM ROOOOOLLL PLEEEASE!!!!!! Supa Dad looks at me, the rest of table starts laughing and the whole time Corporate is clueless to whats going on.

11 pm I Notice Phoenix has found her prey for the evening. My boy Faceman. I start laughing on the inside and say to myself " Wait till I tell her old ass that faceman was still in 1st grade while we were doing the WOP!!!!!. On second thought. Phoenix might like that!!!!!

12 midnite I get a phone call from my cuddle muffin Barneys wishing me a Happy B-day. I don't remember what my tipsy ass said to her. Probably something duuurty. Cause Everyone knows Slish is not a mean drunk , but a horny one.

We leave the Den and head to New Rochelle. Phoenix calls me on my cell " Slish you and Spankinazz need to follow me and Lightweight to my apt. I say " Why!!??? " Phoenix " Cause I need to change my blouse and dont we need you to get us into that club in New Rochelle? I say " Noooo you don't need me to get in. Its open to the public" Phoenix says " Well wait for us anyway " I look at Spankinazz and start to laugh and the Slasher responds" On one condition" Phoenix responds " Whats that Slish" Slasher " We get to watch you change" We both start laughing Phoenix hangs up.


12:45 am Me, Spankinazz, Corporate, Doughboy, Supa Dad, Philly Live, Phoenix and Light Weight get to to the Radisson Hotel. Place is crowded. I meet and greet a few people I haven't seen in a while. The Music in this club hmmmm lets just say Straight men don't don't dance to this shit. Although I did see Dough Boy doing the two step at the bar. Since the music was wack. We all just started people watching. Corporate and myself spot this 60 ish black dude dancing. Apparently we weren't the only ones who saw him, cause Supa Dad stuck his head between Corporate and myself and says " Slish thats going to be be you and Corporate in 25 years. My sons are gonna say " Pops I saw yo boys Corporate and Slish at the club again" I say " F@ck You. Then I hear this cackling next to me. I look. Its Phoenix laughing her ass off at what Supa Dad said I say " What you laughing at!!!! Who you think our dance partner is going to be CRADLE SNATCHA!!! I saw you making googly eyes at my boy Faceman. "

1:30 am The Hennessy starts to kick me in the ass. I signal to everyone that I am about to bounce. They all agree to do the same. Corporate and Supa Dad both leave. Dough Boy and Spankinazz ride with me, and Philly Live takes off with Phoenix's homegirl Light Weight.

2 am I pull up in front of Spankinazz's house he says " THATS IT!!!! We done for the night!!! I respond " Yup. Our Old asses don't need to be out past 2 am" Spankinazz says " C Mon lets go downtown. " I say " Nope gotta get some sleep. Need all my energy for later" Spankinazz responds " What for!!!!! I respond " I have a date with an Angel. Now get the f@ck out, go into your house and make your fiancee howl at the moon. "


The Next day I had my date with My Angel and you know what!!! It was one of the best birthdays I've ever had.

19 Comments:

Blogger ChezNiki said...

You only partied till 2 on your birthday ?!?!?!?! You are getting old.
:-P

...and um, dont rag on Phoenix too much concerning Faceman...them young ones have lots of energy!!! or so I heard
;-D

Happy Birthday, again Knucklehead!

11:38 PM  
Blogger Ming Houser, Realtor said...

Sounds like you had BIG FUN! Good for you...

10:14 AM  
Blogger Mr.Venom said...

Just wanted to let everbody know that his "Angel" is very handy and has five sisters.

10:43 AM  
Blogger Mr.Slish said...

@ chezniki I am old...Oh I'm not ragging on Phoenix gonna hook my homegirl up with that young buck..lol

@ Dynasty... It was aiiight. I had to surpress any indecent thought the Slasher had...

@ Venom My angel is YOUR STEPMOTHER!!!!! and she does come in handy...lol

12:13 PM  
Blogger Little Brown Girl said...

Now Now boys...play nice!!

Glad you had an enjoyable birthday but sounds like your "Angel" is what set it off properly! Assuming this Angel was Barney's....I am very happy for you man! Black love, that's what I'm talking about.

Oh and I'll be in NY on May 19th for the Roots concert @ Radio City M.H., told Phoenix I will check you guys out if she hasn't killed you by then for your smart comments regarding young buck! LOL!!

2:52 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

...still boring...lol

Y'all, Slish ALWAYS goes home no latter than 2...well with the exception of that one night.


*sidenote: I kinda agree with Supa Dad...then again CA might have more luck settling down...you'll just have luck settling! LMAO
Your always taking digs at me...so now!!!...it's on...put them boxing gloves on!
ok ok ok, just kidding.

3:20 PM  
Blogger Mr.Slish said...

@ Roycee I was already informed that you will be here on the 19th..Im setting up some things that you guys can get into for that evening depending on when the concert is over...

@ H-World Your such a HATER..you can run but ya can't hide

4:33 PM  
Blogger Knockout Zed said...

I'm determined to be the old cat in the club.

KZ

4:49 PM  
Blogger i like liquor and tv said...

lol@vemon "hangela"

Slish, how you gonna yada yada over the good part? lol

6:51 PM  
Blogger Little Brown Girl said...

DAYUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUM!!! Slish that a pic of you???

mmmmmmmmmmmmkay!!!

Let me find out...LOL!!!

8:57 PM  
Blogger DramaFree said...

Happy Belated!! Glad you had a fun birthday weekend!

9:40 PM  
Blogger Mr.Slish said...

@ Zed Why Zed WHHYYYYYY!!! lol

@ Liquor What good part. I don't kiss and tell. Umm on second thought maybe I do..

@ Roycee Yes that is me. figured after almost a year of bloggin it was time to show thyself..lol

@ Living single. Thank you. I had a great time with my people

9:51 PM  
Blogger Grantlove said...

Fake Ass Taye Diggs...LMAO

You know I got love for you, and a lot of damn JOKES!!
Glad you had fun dog. We have to do it up real big for my 40th in two years. Party til' 2:30. LMAO.

Peace Black Man

10:32 PM  
Blogger Mr.Venom said...

I would have to agree with Grantlove..."fake ass Taye Diggs". Did you go to Barbizon or Glamour Shots to take that photo? LOL

8:14 AM  
Blogger Mr.Venom said...

@Slish. Oh yeah I almost forgot to address the stepmother comment. What's truly handy is your Pops. Do you know how hard it is to find a decent cameraman to tape me and your Momma and will work cheap ?!?!?!

Creating a name on blogger.com - $0

Commenting on a good friend's posts - $0

Cracking jokes on his mom & pop while Slish sits and fumes over being bested again - Priceless

Mastercard......Beoyotch.

8:27 AM  
Blogger Mr.Slish said...

@ Venom Like i've told you before Hateration is the best form of Flattery...

By the way yo mama called me last night. Something about telling you who yo real daddy is...

Show your face NUCCA!!! With that Peeping Tom pic.

8:57 AM  
Blogger Knockout Zed said...

Slish, if the alternative is marriage, I'll be that old cat at the club!

KZ

9:39 AM  
Blogger Disco said...

slishy! HAPPY BELATED BIRTHDAY! Aww...... I am sure your Angel is all you need to make ANY day a great one!

And not the "get the F*ck out and go in there and make your fiance howl at the moon!" LMAO!

2:28 PM  
Blogger Phoenix said...

@ chezniki - thany you thank you - just what I was thinking. he should be like the energizer bunny!

@ Rob Mack - no I dodn't get with the young dude (not yet at least - lol)

@ Slish - ok for the most part you told the events of the evening as they occured....But how about it was your youngin friend that was checking for me. As you later told me.

@ Roycee - see you the 19th.

6:52 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home