Thursday, July 07, 2005

I took the day off today. Car needed to be serviced. My trip to Jamaica had to be paid in full. Ez pass was replenished. I'd say my day was not wasted sitting in front of the tele.

Heard Little Kim got a year in jail for keeping her mouth shut. White folks don't understand. Black people are conditioned to keep their mouths shut. When slaves ran away and one would get caught. He or she didn't rat on the ones that got away. What difference would it make they're asses got whupped anyway. Why tell. Its the new millenium now and shit is a little different. Rat someone out now get yo ass killed. In my eyes she did nothing wrong.

Called my soulmate today. Part of my " I'm not jealous that you got back with your man phone calls. I tell her whats been going on with me and ask whats new with her. She tells me since she got back with Doctor Do Little and I mean that literally. He's been too busy to spend time with her. Do Little strikes me as one of those guys who wants the title but not the responsibility. Probably suffers from penis envy. No other penis is gonna make my woman happier than me...lol Foolish man. He must not have read the second entry of my blog. Hee hee.

Today was slow not much happened. Oh this just in!!!!! Bashment gyal & Mr.Venom are no longer hanging out. Reason unknown. Well i'm sure Thomas Edison didn't create the light bulb in one day. We'll try again Venom.


I'm sleepy nite yall

2 Comments:

Blogger Mr.Venom said...

Yes the Queen Bee got a year and a day for perjury. What she did was dumb. With the type of crowd that comes in and out of that radio station you think they didn't have security cameras outside ?!?!? Use your head if your gonna lie make sure its one that cannot be disputed.
Mr. Slish is just a glutton for punishment. Remind again the point of calling your soulmate. What are you gaining by calling her? If Dr. Do Little is an MD and not a PhD she better get used to it.
And yes Mr. Venom and Bashment Gyal are no longer "hanging out". Not suprised nor upset about it. When I see or speak to Slish I'll try to explain it him as it was told to me.

8:37 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey whats up. I ran into your blog and I like it. So I will be reading it daily. Your stories are very clever...
Take Care
Dee

2:32 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home