Saturday, April 29, 2006

The Action Pack

Tuesday morning i'm sitting at my desk trying to forget I turn 37 on Sunday. I check my yahoo email. I get a message from Pheonix asking me if i'm having a b-day party this weekend. I told her no the first time. Guess she ain't got nothing to do maybe she was hoping I would change my mind since she sent the first email last friday. I respond " You know what!!!!..You can't read!!...lol Didn't I tell you I wasn't doing anything ...lol....Anyway I will be at The Den this Saturday 9pm with the fellas I reserved a table for 10...You can come through if ya want..and there is a party in New Rochelle later that evening at The Radisson Hotel.. Some Chick I know from back in the day is having a big B-day bash. Should be nice..I believe its free( Figured I would mention that cause pheonix loooooves free shit) and open to the public...Thats where I will be getting my freak on later that evening. Pheonix replies "
What evea nukka. and don't be calling me cross eyed. You are the one who is crossed eyed. lol So you have a crush on Roycee?????????????????? :-) WTF. This woman stay in my business I respond " Blog Crush!!! There is a difference!!....and you are cross eyed."

Later that day I get a phone call from my best bud Phantom. " What a gwan my youth. I saw that you called me last night " I say " Yeah. Just wanted to let you know I was getting the The Action Pack together on Saturday Night for my b-day " Phantom laughing now " Action Pack? Whats the Action pack? " I say " You, Corporate America, Clipperman, Good and Plenty, Venom, Dough Boy, Spankinazz, The Scavenger, Face man , Bouncer , Shaft and yours truly Grand Master Slish" Phantom is laughing Hysterically " Slish how did you manage that " I respond " It wasn't hard. Once I announced no wives or girlfriends allowed they jumped at that shit. Niggas need a break from the blah blah blah sometimes" Phantom responds " I'll definitely be there"

Wednesday. I'm sitting at my desk wondering WHY!!!!! Do I still work here!!! My phone rings I pick up " Pt accts " Cat " You sooooound soooo professional. Why didn't you call me back last night" I respond " I did call you back. Just didn't leave a message" Cat " Why? I respond " Figured if it was important you would call me back which you evidently did." Cat responds " Whatever negro. Listen!!! You work in a hospital right ? I respond in a deeper voice " Yeeeees" Cat " I kinda got my self into a situation at my job and need to get myself out of it" I'm shaking my head. This chick always getting herself into some shit. I respond in a condescending tone " What kind of twouble are we in now Cat. " Cat responds " Its like this Slish. I told my job I have Lung Cancer" I pull the phone away from my ear. This woman has lost her f@cking mind!!! I respond " Cat you don't have Lung Cancer you have Sarcoidosis. Thats faaar from Lung Cancer" Cat responds" Slishy I know that . But theeeey don't know that. I respond " Only you would do some silly shit like that. " Cat says" Anyway i'm trying to get them to grant me a 2 month leave of absence" I respond" So what do you need from me." Cat says " I need you to help me fill out this disability form" I respond " Why don't you fill it out" Cat responds " I don't understand all that medical shit " I say" What makes you think I do ? " Cat starts laughing " You work in a hospital!!! If you don't know someone around must " I respond " Whatever Crackhead fax me the form. I'll see what I can do" Cat is going to hell with a rocket on her back for this shit..lol

This morning I'm sitting at my computer. My cell phone rings. I look at the screen. Its Chicago Brown " Yo i'm suprised you're awake " This nigga must have a crystal ball or something how does he know I was hanging out!!! I respond " How you know I went out last night? " Chicago Brown " Its my job to know what my movie producer is doing" I respond " Yeah Yeah yeah. You coming down to show me our latest project" Chicago Brown " Yup yup " I respond " Aight see you then

11 am Chicago brown arrives with about 10 Dvds. I Place one of them in my Dvd player. Title of our short Movie is Snitch. Hmmm. So far so good looks like we actually spent some money on this bad boy. Story line isn't corny thanks to yours truly and the cinematography is fantastic. Chicago Brown is one talented brotha.

Since I am so impressed with our efforts I will post it as soon as I figure out how to do that.

I'm out for now. Need to take a nap before I get into tonights festivities. The Action Pack together in one place can be extremely problematic. Gonna need all my energy.











17 Comments:

Blogger Phoenix said...

Okay Slish, you're an ASS! LOL When I was speaking to you whycome you didn't tell me you tried to put me on BLAST! The hell if I'm buying you a drink tonight. You should have said The ActionPack plus 2. And learn how to spell my name - Phoenix, not Pheonix.

4:54 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Slishy you can go to hell man, lol. I got my leave so DON'T HATE!!!

6:53 PM  
Blogger Little Brown Girl said...

Blog crush on me? WOW....You sure you got the right person LOL!! I'm so flattered!

Can't wait to hear about tonight's activities...

6:53 PM  
Blogger Mr.Slish said...

@ Phoenix You I know i can't spell..and you buying me at least 2 drinks

@ Cat I'M HATIN!!!! How you get away with some shit like that...

@ Royceee Shhhhh!!! Streets is watching !!!!

7:03 PM  
Blogger Ming Houser, Realtor said...

HAPPY B-DAY!!!

9:28 PM  
Blogger Knockout Zed said...

Enjoy your birthday dude!

We all got blog crushes on RD.

KZ

1:38 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Happy Born Day Man!!! Oh - and how do I get away with this ish?? Ancient Chinese Secret young grasshopper............

12:46 AM  
Blogger Grantlove said...

I remember myself being one of the founding members of the ACTION PACK... Damn I miss hanging out with the crew.
Anyway, Happy Belated B'day Nucca. Sorry I couldn't call yesterday. Brother got another part time job...It's hard out here for a former pimp!!! Gotta pay those child support bills.
Hope you had a drink for me.

Peace & Blessings

10:05 AM  
Blogger NegroPino™ said...

Happy Born Day!!!ANother Taurus......YES!!!!!

11:57 AM  
Blogger Little Brown Girl said...

Happy Belated Birthday Slishy!!! I must of misread...I thought it was this Tuesday so was saving my birthday wishes.

Anyway I hope you guys didn't do anything I wouldn't do...which leaves the door pretty wide open LOL!!

12:22 PM  
Blogger Big Trev said...

That's right we only a couple days apart. Damn, I almost forgot... It's your day my man! I hope you and your crew did your thang and tossed a few back! I was in The Den friday night too, lol...

1:07 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

This post is boring...I wanna hear about what happened at the Den and up in NewRoc.....

Was I the first? I know I was 30 minutes early...but that counts right?

I hope you don't blog for a whole week...after your vacation. Then once you've made it back...tell us e'erything...and I do mean everything!!!! Even the tidbits about the road trip and Barney's...HA!

1:09 PM  
Blogger So...Wise...Sista said...

Uh oh...Did I get you in trouble with the blog crush question? You wanted to be big and bad and answer publicly...you blog thug!
Happy BDay playboy!

5:52 PM  
Blogger EqualOpportunityCrush said...

Enjoy the birthday festivities!

6:57 AM  
Blogger DramaFree said...

Happy Birthday Slish!!

2:40 PM  
Blogger ChezNiki said...

Happy Birthday to Slish
Happy Birthday to Slish

Happy Birthday Dear Knucklehead!!!!
Happy Birthday to Slish

...and many more!!!!

(( Has anyone seen Slish? Has he recovered from Saturday yet? Cant wait to hear this story...))

4:33 PM  
Blogger Organized Noise said...

Happy Birthday Slish. I'm sure you had fun getting The Action Pack together again. I'm looking forward to the same thing over the next two months. Getting "The Firm" back together later this month at my college reunion and getting the "811 Circle" back together at my high school reunion next month. Should be fun.

9:15 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home