Tuesday, April 25, 2006

Lime To The Coconut

There is one thing I HATE!!!!! but somehow get tricked into doing it at least one time a year. I HATE HATE HATE !!!!! helping m@thaf@ckas move. I thought I had all these niggas trained!!!! Don' t ask Slish to help you move SHIT!!!!! Why cause I HAAAAATE IT!!!!!

Good and Plenty asked me to help him move this past Saturday. I should have told him to go f@ck himself . He knows I HATE THAT SHIT!!!! I rather give an African money to hire a mover than pick up their old ass furniture or boxes full of books they've never read and ain't never gonna read. Moving turntables, trophy's & and broken down toys from the 80's. THROW THAT SHIT OUT BEFORE YOU MOVE!!!!!

After Good & Plenty, his boy Wookie and myself finish packing up the truck. Out of Curiousity I ask " Plenty does your apt building have an elevator ? " Plenty gives me this look like DAMN!!!! I was hoping he wouldn't ask me that and responds " Nope " I give Wookie a we've just been F@CKED look and say " Yo Wookie this tricky nigga done did it to us again. " Wookie asks " What you mean Slish ? I say " M@thaF@cka got us to say yes before we could ask any details. That explains why Good and Plenty's ass hung up so damn quick after I agreed to help him. " I admit Good and Plenty got me, but I always have a plan to get out of shit. Thats why Slish made an appt to see his therapist at 5:30pm and she lives waaay out in brooklyn, therefore I will have to leave Yonkers between 4 and 4:30pm. I say " You tricky baby daddy if it wasn't for those pretty little girls your wife pushed out. I would have left you and your furniture right here at the storage Facility. Beeech ass Neeeega!!!! You have me until 4:30 pm then i'm out. I have an appt. Good and Plenty asks " With Who? " I say " THEEESE NUTS!!!!! now lets get the rest of your outdated shit on the truck.

4pm most of Good and Plenty's furniture is in his new apt. Time for me to make an exit. I say " Yo Plenty time for me to bounce" Plenty gives me this blank stare like he don't know what I'm talking about and responds " What do you mean? " I respond " Don't give me that look and you know exactly what I mean. DON'T USE YOUR KIDS TO SUCKER ME INTO STAYING EITHER!!!! They been getting on my nerves all day. So it ain't gonna work. " Plenty " C mon maaaan can't you stay until 5pm so we can go back and get the rest of the furniture from my old place. " I say " Nope cause there is no waaaaay in hell!!! your going to be able to go to the bronx, pack all that shit up and get back here by 5 pm. You must think i'm slow. I'm OOOOOUUUT!!! See ya Bitches!!!


I get to Dr.O's office promptly at 5:30pm. Dr O" How are you Mr Slish. How long has it been ? I respond " Probably a year " Dr O " Has it been that long? I thought you ran off and got married" I respond " No Dr O i'm still single and doing dumb shit." Dr O " Slish have a seat and tell me whats been going on" I sit down grab some candy out of a glass bowl and say " Well Dr O since our last session i've been all over the place. My quest for finding a wife has lead me into all kinds of different directions. I was making no progress and wasn't even close to the goals you set for me a year ago. Just when I was about to give up. I met a woman. " Dr O " Oh really whats her name " I say " Barneys " Dr O " Whats so special about her." I say " I don't know. My heart just took to her spirit. We have nothing in common but when we're together I feel like a crobar couldn't pry us apart. I can't explain it. Dr O "Thats usually how it works " I say " Oh i'm not finished. When things got a little rocky I up and break up with the girl on Valentines Day." Dr O " Mr Slish why did you do that. How did that make you feel" I say " At the time I thought it was the right thing to do. But as the weeks passed my heart was saying something different but my alter ego THE SLASHER wouldn't let me call her. Something about pride. " Dr O " So how did you resolve this situation " I say " Oh i'm getting to that. Once I was able to override the Slasher I made the call. Turned out she felt the same way, We had dinner and now she's my cuddle muffin all over again" Dr O " So what your saying is you've fallen for this Barneys " I respond " Fall, trip, jump in front of a bullet Whateva !!! I don't want to be apart from her. My heart can't take it."

10pm I arrive at Barneys apt with Scrimps , fried oysters, dvd, and a bottle of Pre Mixed Mudslide. Sing along now " Im gonna watch her t.v, we gonna play her cd's, I'm gonna be on you, you gonna be on me " WE about to get our FREAK ON!!!!!

Once we're done eating Barneys decides to take a shower. WE GONE GET OUR FREAK ON!!!!!! When she's done she goes into her bedroom and locks the door " Huh!!! we not gone get our freak on . 5 minutes later her room door opens slightly. Barneys sticks her leg out. Attached to the bottom of it is a BLACK STILETTO!!!! . WE GONE GET OUR FREAK ON!!!!! She opens the door all the way. My whole body went numb . This woman had on lime green Victoria Secret coochie shorts with the bra to match. Oh!!! and it was transparent. Long story short " I put that Lime to this Coconut and woooorked it alll ooout !!!!!! "


25 Comments:

Blogger EJ Flavors said...

Man, you're movin', analyzin', and hittin' all in the same day! i hope you chilled the next day!

11:39 PM  
Blogger ChezNiki said...

Im with EJ, sounds like you must have been sore as hell the next day. Hope you had an ice pack and some advil afterwards
:-P

11:49 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I've been banging that shit in your head for the past 2 months...You: "Naw, not me, not the kid"....yea whatever! I bin't seent the lovestruck look!!

Glad it's finally coming together...bud-da, I'd recommend you still keep Dr. O around. You know how you tend to analyze shit front to back...she's getting paid to do it..SO LET HER DO IT! lol

9:10 AM  
Blogger Little Brown Girl said...

Awwwwwwwwwwwwwww I am such a sucka for love. Sounds like you're headed that way (love) and I'm glad I get a front row seat at the theatre LOL!!

I agree, continue to see Dr. O so that you don't get to over analyzing shyt and what not. And I think someone told you to take it slow...I just say follow your heart, take the risks, what do you have to lose? This is great Slish!!!

9:34 AM  
Blogger So...Wise...Sista said...

You are adorable.
So you 2 have nothing in common...what do you together...besides mix tropical fruits? lol

10:19 AM  
Blogger Grantlove said...

Yo! How you gonna diss Good like that. LOL... I'm glad my ass is in Florida cuz you know my phone woulda been ringing. My back can't take that shit anymore. I just moved and hired three Jamaicans.. My shit was done in TREE hours!! You know y'all MF'ers work hard. Big Ups to the yardees who helped me move.
Hey, send me $50 and hour and I'll analyze your crazy ass.
Sooooo. How does she make you feel?, LOL, that's funny! I need to change careers.
I'm here dog, whenever you need another ear.
And stop dissing your boy like that. You kow he'd be there no matter what for your ass.

10:35 AM  
Blogger sweetness said...

i told way baaaack that barney might be the one. there is something about ur persona when u write about her. i see the wedding if u two work as one this time around. by the way i thought she broke it off. i might be wrong.

11:10 AM  
Blogger Mr.Slish said...

I can't anwser all of the comments right now.. Streets is watching in other words my supervisor standing right over me..lol

I will say i'm in a good place right now. Just in time for my b-day on Sunday...lol

oh @ Grantlove F@CK YOU!!!...You and Plenty always getting me into some shit..lol

12:59 PM  
Blogger MrsNotYourMomma said...

Black love is a beautiful thing. Enjoy it (and don't let it go this time).

1:54 PM  
Blogger i like liquor and tv said...

so dudes like the lime green...*takes note*

lol@the doctor being named 'dro. I go to that same doctor.

2:27 PM  
Blogger DramaFree said...

I absolutely hate moving myself. And my friends always call me to help them move. Go figure lol.

Awww! You and Barneys reconnecting!! That's nice. When you find real love, don't be afraid to hold on to it!!

4:22 PM  
Blogger Phoenix said...

Damn Slaish you are really sprung. About time! Okay umm what about our deal - you suppose to hook me up? lol

5:06 PM  
Blogger Mr.Venom said...

So did you and your Cuddlemuffin resolve the issues you had previous or have the just magically disappeared? I don't remember seeing that in any of the posts?

5:42 PM  
Blogger Organized Noise said...

See. . . all that hard work you did in the morning paid off.

8:36 PM  
Blogger Mr.Slish said...

@ Leslie I'll try ...

@ Mike Glad I could bring you down memory lane..lol

@ Liquor Lime green and we must be able to see nipples through that bra..lol

@ Living single They keep asking cause we keep saying yes. NO MORE I TELL YA!!!

@ Phoenix Yo ass need to get sprung... I gotta make that happen soon. I'll be interviewing your prospects this weekend

@ Venom. Those issues are still not resolved but we're working towards a resolution..

@ Organized YA DAMN SKIPPY!!!! LOL

9:40 PM  
Blogger babybear said...

AWWWWWWWWWWW that is so cute! I want somebody to feel that way about me.

10:26 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

well glad to hear that you smashed the green lime with your coconut... but, listen to Dr. O and keep your eyes peeled. i.e. Don't get Got.

4:17 AM  
Blogger Paula D. said...

" Fall, trip, jump in front of a bullet Whateva !!! I don't want to be apart from her. My heart can't take it."

I love it!

10:18 AM  
Blogger Ming Houser, Realtor said...

I love it!!!! The lime to the coconut...I love it...LOL!

Slish and Barney's sitting in a tree. K.I.S.S.I.N.G...you know the rest...

1:44 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

OK...I'm all happy for you and all...
While your lime'n to the coco-NUT...my life is in a fucken shambles over here..........YO, where you at??????

5:33 PM  
Blogger brooklyn babe said...

Movin is much... period.

5:52 PM  
Blogger Knockout Zed said...

I'm fightin' the next cat to ask me to help move.

KZ

11:54 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Love is too strong a word to say it too early, BUT it has too strong a meaning to say it too late.

Love like you have nothing to lose Slish. There are never any guarantees about the outcome but you will at least allow yourself to enjoy "the now".

I am happy for you and hopefully this is the one and you will have th opporutnity to experience all that love has to offer.

If you two really want to be together, your issues will be worked out.

2:50 PM  
Blogger NegroPino™ said...

I wanna see a picture......i just had a visual

9:59 AM  
Blogger a.Marie said...

Loooove.

So many things I've got to tell you.

But I'm afraid I don't know how.

'Cause there's a possibility you'd look at me differently...

Loooooooov!

You a wild boy!!

9:46 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home