Tuesday, April 04, 2006

One Night Extravaganza

6pm Saturday evening. I'm looking in the bathroom mirror and rubbing my face. It feels so smooth. That new electric shaver is the shit!!! Closer shave without the irritation. Worth every penny.

6:30 pm i'm done admiring my clean shaven look. I Put on some casual Slish attire. My venue for the evening ? The new bowling alley in Harlem. Can you believe it people!!! Harlem has a bowling alley!!! Anyway Corporate is friends with the owner and was invited to the grand opening. He instructed me to get there early( 7 pm) and secure a prime location so we could meet some beautiful nubian sistas. He ain't the boss of me !!!! So ofcourse I leave at 6: 45 pm.

7 30 pm i'm in Harlem. I park the Substitute Batmobile in front of Harlem Nites building since she lived down the block from the alley. 2 minutes later I attempt to walk into the place and i'm greeted by 2 BOUNCERS . BOUNCERS!!!!! why does a bowling alley need bouncers!!! " Excuse me sir you're here for?" Oh HELL NAW!!!! don't tell me you have to be on a guest list to bowl!!!! I respond " I'm going to the bowling alley" Bouncer responds" Sir the bowling alley does not open up officially until Monday" I respond " Weeeelll why are all these people going in and out of the building" Bouncer " Private Party sir " Just like Corporate not to give me all the details. I take my cell phone out and dial his number he picks up " Whats up " I say " NIGGA THEY WON'T LET ME IN!!!!! Corporate responds " You just getting there? I respond" Yeah " Corporate says " Didn't I tell you to get there early!!! I respond " You ain't the boss of me!!! I got here when I could get here !!!! " Corporate " I'm right around the corner i'll be right there "

10 minutes later Corporate pulls up in the Rover blasting Mama Said Knock You Ooout, parks, and walks over . I give him a pound He says " Sit in the Rover while I go take care of this" YOU AIN'T THE BOSS OF ME!!!! I respond " Aiight" Corporate comes running back to the truck 5 minutes later and says " Aiight we good" We find a better parking spot and go in.

We're inside now. Hmmmmm. This is an upscale spot. Not a crack head in sight!!! Most of the patrons looked liked they were hand picked to be there. Corporate and I head straight for the bar. He meets and greets a few pretty ladies while I try and get the bartenders attention. I give Corporate a She's moving a bit too slow for me. I need a drink dammit!!! look. So we head over to the other side of the alley. Not only is there a lounge area but another Bar!!!! As i'm walking into that area I see my homegirl Churchmouse I point and give her a nod cause I didn't have time to stop and give her a proper hello. The Hennessy was calling a brotha. I get to the bar I ask Corporate " What you drinking." He steady looking uuuup and dooowwn the bar Aww hell!!! I say " Nigga they ain't got none of that fancy gasoline you like to drink PICK SOMETHING!!! " Corporate says" Coors Light " I say to the bartender "Coors Light and Hennessy straight up no ice"

Drink in hand I leave Corporate at the bar and walk over to Churchmouse and give her a hug. Churchmouse says " Whats with the new look " I respond" What you talking about" Churchmouse " When did you start shaving off your mustache" I respond " Shaved it off by accident one day and realized I looked younger without it so I never grew it back. Trying to bag me a young chick. You women over thirty got to many damn issues." We both start laughing Churchmouse pats me on my stomach and says " ooooooh you even lost some weight I think I feel a six pack" I respond " Think i'm playin. So how the fellas treating you" Churchmouse " Please same ol b.s. think i'm going to have to cut my latest love interest off. He's little bit too shady" I say " Shady how? Churchmouse" Lets just say he's into private pharmaceuticals" The Slasher says " You know its about time I took you on a date. Your going out with too many losers. Churchmouse responds " Oh really " Slasher responds" Thats right. Its time you learned how a man should really be courting you" Churchmouse says " Where you gonna take me ? Slasher responds " Don't you worry bout that " Corporate comes over and says " Yo ain't nothing in here for me lets head down to 40 40 " I hate that place but after 2 glasses of hennessy Slish will say yes to anything. Since Churchmouse didn't have a ride home I give her my car keys and tell her to park it in her neighborhood. Corporate and I head into Manhattan.

10 pm we're inside 40 40. We meet and greet a few more pretty ladies . Corporate finds qouting Jamie Fox "This Pretty Little Thang" I play Robin to his Batman and keep her friend busy while he gets his mack on. His Mission accomplished. Mine!?? Lets just say she took my number. Yall know what that means. We walk around the club looking for more targets. None spotted. I look at the time on my cell and say to Corporate " Time for us to go. I told my cousin Bowie I would meet him and his wife BB at the Harlem Grill" Corporate responds " Kewl" We leave

11:30 pm We pull up in front of The Harlem Grill , I call Churchmouse and ask her to meet me in front of the Restuarant at 12:15 am. We walk inside. I see a few familiar faces and head to the back of the restuarant. I notice Bowie, BB and their friends sitting in the corner. I walk over. BB jumps out of her seat and runs over and gives me a hug " Cousin Sliiiiiishy I miiissed you" She lets go , I look around the rest of the table OH SHIT!!!! Mrs Jones!!!! ( refer to my post Feb 6th post Me and Mrs Jones) and her husband is not present. Damn!!!! she still looks good can't believe she pushed 3 kids out that body. We make eye contact . She slides out of the booth walks over and gives me the tightest hug. Then she whispers in my ear " I'm getting a divorce "

Bloggers looks like my b day gift is coming early cause The Slasher heard that shit Loud and Clear.

18 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

When are you going to learn...lol

Told you about back tracking....

This is Two Thousand Sex and spring has just gotten here and summer is right on it's heels.......

Glad I wasn't here for the bowling alley...and I am glad that CA hasn't forsaken us....

And I see you have a following...don't get hurt!

9:23 AM  
Blogger Mr.Venom said...

So Spring is coming and apparently so are you. What kind of stories are going to evolve from this.

9:55 AM  
Blogger Grantlove said...

I wish I could hit three different spots in one night.. Damn I miss New York... I'm gonna have to STOP reading these damn blogs, LOL...
When I come to visit make sure we hit at least three spots per evening.

11:10 AM  
Blogger i like liquor and tv said...

What did you eat at Harlem grill?

11:38 AM  
Blogger Little Brown Girl said...

Slish, you handing off car keys and what not...dayum it's like that hunh?

So what happened with you and Churchie at the end of the night? You had so many options I am curious as to how she played in or out the picture.

I need to investigate the stats on this bowling alley...PHOENIX I might have to make a quick run to the city to see what it's lookin like up in there.

12:19 PM  
Blogger Ms.Honey said...

LOL....WOW

12:30 PM  
Blogger Mr.Slish said...

@ Agent 99 I never learn.

@ Venom We'll just have to wait and see.

@ Grantlove. I actually hit 4 clubs that night when to this spot in the east village with Bowie and his people we had a ball. I'm loving that new T.I WATCH YOU KNOW ABOUT THAAAAT!!!!! sing along..lol

@ Liquor and T.V. I didn't stay there long enough to eat. If I Had I probably would have eaten the crab cakes.

@ Royceeeee!!! I never leave a damsel in distress. Churchmouse came back for me later. I thanked her for bringing my car back and she said" Thank me on our date " as for the bowling alley it will be booked for private events throughout April, so if you decide to go let me know cause Phoenix has NO CONNECTIONS!!! lol

Honey Libra Thats all you got to say sweetie..lol

@ R Mack Night wasn't bad. Rubbed up on a few fat asses. Got a coochie coupon from Mrs Jones ..lol
As for where Venom was. I couldn't tell ya probably in some titty bar looking for his future ex wife..lol

3:58 PM  
Blogger Phoenix said...

Oh it's like that Slish? If you could see me right now, I'm giving you the finger!!!!!!!! Roycee - anytime you are ready (and yes Slish it will be you that I call).

6:48 PM  
Blogger Knockout Zed said...

How long before a cat gets clocked with a bowling ball?

KZ

8:44 PM  
Blogger Mr.Slish said...

@ Phoenix which finger could that be hmmm thought you only used that one for personal gratification...Oops did that slip? ..lol Besides you know as soon as Royce hits Nyc you will be calling my ass for the Hot Spots cause Like Diddy Slish has the key to this City...lol

@ Zed I give it about 6 months before they pull a bowling ball out of some Africans ass...lol..All jokes aside the place is extremely upscale Hope they can keep it that way.

10:32 PM  
Blogger DurtyMo said...

I am lovin this shit! Ha Ha! I guess I gotta read the other posts to find out why ya callin the girl Church Mouse. I use to stay saying "I'm gettin a divorce"..work ur time..be easy

9:57 AM  
Blogger sweetness said...

if u keep goin at this rate ur not goin to be a father anytime soon. i agree with 99tnega. wake up and smell the coffee!

10:57 AM  
Blogger babybear said...

Yo, this story got me hook, line and sinker. I see I'm not going to get any work done today because your other posts are a must read. I can't wait to hear what happens.

11:36 AM  
Blogger Mr.Slish said...

@ durtyMo Let me save you the trouble. I call her Churchmouse because she's Saved and reeeeal tiny...

12:58 PM  
Blogger Mr.Slish said...

@ babybear I can't wait to see what happens my damn self...

12:58 PM  
Blogger Phoenix said...

Slish know you wish you could be that finger.

10:09 PM  
Blogger PhillyLive said...

Yo Black, what are you going to do with a divorced chick with three seeds? Again son, you are hustle'n backwards... If you hit that shit, make sure you wear at least two condoms 4 real. Me personally, I'd be look'n at the front door. But on the low, I'd probably beast that shit too cuz I'm a grimey nigga just like you.

10:35 PM  
Blogger Blah Blah Blah said...

Slish...you grimey?
Explains that night in October.....lol

5:51 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home