Thursday, April 06, 2006

Let Me At Her !!!!!

I don't know whats going on, but lately Mr Slish has been getting more attention than Flaaaavor Flaaaav. Ya know what!!! I take that back cause that ain't hard to do. The Women at my job have been giving me a lot of eye and lip service. Too bad they're either married, engaged or in commited relationships. Since i'm not the whore monger I once was and my old ass can't juggle the women the way I used to. I have decided to refrain from any flirting that might potentially get me into a horizontal position. But as usual The Slasher does not agree and has chosen a specific target for his own amusement.

9:15 Monday morning I get a message from Ms Claxy " Good morning Mr Slish just wanted to let you know it is your responsibility to make me smile today" SHIT!!!!!! I quickly delete the message before the Slasher wakes up. He usually lays dormant until noon. Since I believe in Black Love i've been avoiding Ms Claxy. Don't think her fiancee would appreciate my paw prints all over that beautiful ass.

11:50 am my office phone is ringing I pick up " Pt Accts Mr Slish" Ms Claxy seductively says " I love to hear you say that " I look at the clock Whew!! its not noon yet!!! Slasher is still dormant. Gotta make this convo quick before his ass wakes up I respond " Heeeeey its hectic over here. Can I " Ms Claxy cuts me off and says " Why have you been avoiding me? Thought I wouldn't notice ." I respond in this pimp juice voice " Sweetheart I haven't been avoiding you. Its been busy in my dept " HOLD UP!!!! Where the f@ck did that come from !!! I look at the clock ITS 12NOON!!!! THE SLASHER IS AWAKE!!!! " Talk to me baby whats the matter " Aww hell!!!! Ms Claxy " I kicked my fiancee out this weekend" Slasher responds " Why? What happened " Ms Claxy " He talks down to me constantly always trying to make me feel like i'm stupid and then I realized Hey!! this is my apt. I don't have to put up with that shit!!! So I put him out" Slasher " Really. " Ms Claxy " Hell yeah!!! When his ass came home from work I had his shit packed right by the door" Slasher " Whoa" Ms Claxy " Thats why I want you to come and have lunch with me today. I need some cheering up" She needs cheering up!!! What about that nigga!!! Slasher responds " Okay i'll order from the Japanese rest and have them deliver it to your building. Is 1pm good for you " Ms Claxy " Hmmm.. Yeah that sounds good I should be out of my meeting by then" She hangs up

I pull the Slasher to the side and say " Listen nucca don't be starting no trouble with that chick. You know her fiancee gonna be back in that apt before the end of the week. " Slasher qouting Positive K " What that got to do with me " I say " SHE GOT A MAN!!!" Slasher " I ain't trying to hear that G"

1pm I arrive at Ms Claxy's office, knock on the door , but no one answers. Maybe she forgot. So I leave the unit and head back towards the elevator. On my way I see Ms Claxy walking towards me with our food and smiling. We go back to her office and get our grub on. I say " So you speak to your man today" Ms Claxy rolling her eyes responds " I'm not calling him " I say" What if he calls and begs for your forgiveness" Ms Claxy " You obviously don't know my fiancee he can be very vindictive. He won't call me." then she sighs I say " You miss him huh" Ms Claxy " Hell no!! Just should have gotten some dick before I kicked his ass out . I'm so horny. Then Claxy reaches over me to put her empty containers in the garbage. On her way back she manages to grab my right thigh and starts to rub it. As she's rubbing my leg her hand is inching closer and closer to Danger !!!!! Slasher " LET ME AT HER NIGGA!!! GET OUT OF THE WAY!!! " Ms Claxy i'm easy . I don' t play hard to get. " Ms Claxy responds " No your not " Slasher responds " Yes I am. So if you don't want to end up bent over on your desk, breathing heavily, and whispering Big Daddy Slish in my ear I suggest you step away from Danger " She looks me in the eye, giggles and removes her hand from my thigh. I get up from the chair , pick up my case folder, place it in front of Danger and back out of her office door. Whew!!

4:50 pm Ms Claxy been on my mind all day. That shit in her office turned me on. The Slasher was not to be denied he calls Ms Claxy " Hey you need a ride home" Ms Claxy " Sure where should I meet you " Slasher " Lobby elevator "

My coworker needed a ride home so I dropped her off first. When she gets out of the car Ms Claxy says to me " Slish I don't feel like going home yet. Take me to that place your always telling me about " Slasher is playing her game now and says " What place ? " Claxy " You knooow" Slasher " My place? " Claxy " No that bar you always go to after work on Fridays the one you've been trying to drag me to. Lets go there" Its so easy being greezy I respond " I aims to please" I make a u turn and head for the highway.

We're in the G bar now. I order two Mango Mojitos. Fruity but deadly. Two of those can cause a woman to lick a niggas face. An hour later Claxy is feeling more ambitious . She lays her head on my shoulder and starts to caress my neck and chest. The Slasher returns the favor by rubbing her lower back with his left hand slooowly moving it down inside her pants EUREKA!!! Claxy's lips gently touch my face. I make sure not to turn around. If our lips and tongues should meet Slish might have a BLACK OUT!!!! causing The Slasher to take over completely I say " Time to go " We put on our coats, I pay the bill , and we leave the G bar.

On the way home Claxy and The Slasher decide to play a little slap and tickle. While i'm driving she pulls out Danger!!!! A few words are exchanged. I won't say what they were cause if I do that the ladies reading this post will consider me a braggart and I don't want my boy Venom to get a complex so lets just say shes even more curious now and wants to place Danger in her warm wet climate.

The Slasher has left the Building...

25 Comments:

Blogger Grantlove said...

You showing your age quoting Positive K dog.... Good One!

8:50 AM  
Blogger Disco said...

Good Lawd Slish!I love the tales of the Slasher v. Slish! Uh....why does Slasher win most of the time?? LOL

Love the post hon !

9:12 AM  
Blogger sweetness said...

easy.easy.

9:40 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

This chick was "engaged" on Friday and now all the sudden she's "single"? Come on dude!
However, Slish/Slasher and I know this is merely a snack NOT the meal.

*don't talk shit about Venom....I remember that picture in the Kappa program...ooo la la

9:46 AM  
Blogger Little Brown Girl said...

Ms. Claxy know she dead wrong...she gone be back with ole' boy by noon. But Slish you already know that and the Slasher knows the shyt too but he's to Gangsta to let that stop him.

I love it!!!

10:16 AM  
Blogger Mr.Slish said...

@ Grant Love. Soooo what!!!! Has anyone been on Grantloves website people go check it out come back and tell me who's really showing their age. lol Holla at yo boy!!

@ Robyn The Slasher never really wins. I always manages to stop him before he does something i'll regret. Like that night with Claxy. Slasher could have closed on that deal, but he got slapped up by Slish.

@ I must tek it easy...you have maaaad jokes...lol

@ agent 99 No more snacks for me I need a full meal. As for Venom's picture you know that was a pocket protector stuffed in his slacks..lol

@ Royceee Slasher's motto is say it real fast now CAN'T STOP WON'T STOP!!!!

12:20 PM  
Blogger Big Trev said...

What you know about G-Bar family?? Damn, I prolly bucked up on you maad times and aint even know it, LOL.

Yo, you good dog...You know what I woulda done, LOL. You better than me, LOL...

2:44 PM  
Blogger Knockout Zed said...

Slish, I think Slasher is my new favorite cat. You need to let him roll out more!

KZ

2:49 PM  
Blogger Paula D. said...

Uhhh, I want to know more about slasher.

4:21 PM  
Blogger i like liquor and tv said...

I live on the edge, I like Danger!

But f'real, that was written brilliantly. Some of yall need to be writing novels.

lol@the chick messing around while her man out of town..talkin about she kicked him out.

4:48 PM  
Blogger Phoenix said...

Slish you are full of shyt. Stop playing. All I wnat to kknow is when you gonna hit it! You know you nasty.

4:52 PM  
Blogger Mr.Slish said...

@ R Mack it ain't over...

@ Big trev Where you been hiding..Yeah G bar is the spot where the bartenders no my name.

@ Zed I do that and my Mama will disown me.

@ Paula D I don't that nigga is cwazy

@ Liquor Thank you for the compliment. I had a bipolar episode while writing this post..lol

@ phoenix you like it when i'm nasty and I'll never tell!!!!

6:23 PM  
Blogger DurtyMo said...

Ok I gotta admit, I've been lurkin on ya page all week *stalka music* Man this shit is funny as hell! Answa me this..how you be engaged to 1 cat but you in yo office feeling up another 1? Ms Claxy gets the gas face *immediately*.

I'm also mad @ the brawds up here who wanna get to know Slasha betta *lookin at dem sidewayz*...gimme a effin break *thanks Z fa dat* LOL!

12:46 PM  
Blogger Little Brown Girl said...

LMAO @ Durtymo...Tellum why you mad Son!!! Too funny! I was thinkin that Durtymo.."cat's really tryna holla at da Slasher like that hunh? Blog Pimpin...it's a whole new frontier"

Slish you got a serious fan club brewing over on my site...we gone need you to post a little more often LOL!!!

2:44 PM  
Blogger Mr.Slish said...

@ Angel1913 Every time I try and get out they just keep pulling me back in.

@Durtymo715 Question why that name? The Slasher is veerrry curious about that.


@ Royceee They don't looooove me they just love my doggy style..lol
Ya know Z when I first started blogging I posted something new daily, Somehow the more stories I posted the less interesting they became. Felt like I was forcing them out of me. So I started pacing myself. 2-3 good stories instead of 5 lackluster posts a week. You'll see. Your stories are great and well put together, but in order to keep them that way ya gotta pace yourself.

4:22 PM  
Blogger DurtyMo said...

This gone be quick and right simple..

Durty..cuz my mouth filthy as shit

Mo..cuz my middle name Monique

715..thats when the heavens opened up *my birthday* LOL..

YEA im conceited..I GOT A REASON. LOL!!!!!

7:35 PM  
Blogger PhillyLive said...

The Slasher vs Mr. Slish?? What the fuck is that about?? Your starting to sound like Sybil to me dog 4 real. You know your real good at passing up some easy azz. Me personally, I would have folded Claxy up like a lawn chair and sent her back to her dude wit a coke and a smile. EARLY...

Mr Slish or should I say your personality with a conscious should be fired. He's going to cost you to lose a lot of business in the long run.

Oh and that Positive K nigga was whack...

11:38 PM  
Blogger Mr.Slish said...

@ PhillyLive Lucky your family..

9:39 AM  
Blogger PhillyLive said...

Slish, you put down wit this Blog shit after putting me on blast a couple of times but I won't speak on that black. Anyway, you know I come wit that real talk. I not here to give props. Its just food for thought...

Don't take it personal or I might have to start call'n you Jermaine or something IIGHT.

11:48 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Slishy you need to change your repertoire, lol. The slight push up, the coy speak, the G Bar....Next thing you gonna do is ask ol girl for a massage, blah, blah, blah. You set that all up so you can hit it. I know you boy. LMAO

4:45 PM  
Blogger Mr.Venom said...

Slish is gonna hit and and right after he does he is gonna call me giggling about it.

8:35 AM  
Blogger The_Practitioner said...

Slish,

I know we've had our moments, but you are a gentlemen and a scholar sir.

Had that been Serial one in that same scenario Ms. Claxy would've either tossed up during lunch or smashed-off against the bathroom wall at that bar.

I guess I am a degenerate (lol).

7:08 PM  
Blogger MrsNotYourMomma said...

"While I'm driving, she pulls out Danger! A few words are exchanged." Um...does that mean what I think it means? (I gotta ask because some of yall have some slang and expressions that be throwin me some time.)

If it means what I think it means, that broad is a hooka. And I'm like phillylive, I'd have folded that tramp up like a lawn chair and sent her back to dude. Da fuk is wrong wit her?! Did she just read phoenix's "inner ho" or somethin?!

If it doesn't mean that, then I apologize. LOL

@ Durtymo - I'm glad you said something. Dis ain't blackplanet.

7:09 PM  
Blogger DurtyMo said...

lol@ dis aint blackplanet..aint dat nothing

3:05 PM  
Blogger Dope Fiend said...

Damn you meet all kinds of freaky don't you!


well shiiiiit!


Think i'm in love with Slasher tho!

9:15 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home