Sunday, June 18, 2006

Has Anyone Seen This Man !

That stunt Dough Boy pulled last week Saturday bugged the shit out of me. I didn't know how much until he called me at work on Weds.

Dough Boy " Whats good Slish" I respond " Before this convo goes any further I want to let you know. What you did last week Saturday to Corporate and me was not cool." Dough Boy " You and Corporate need to grow up. Its not like Harlem Nites is wifey, that shit between him and Supa Dad happened years ago and Corporate was wrong for doing it. " I'm annoyed at the fact this African is so fucking dense! I respond " DOUGH BOY! Harlem Nites is still a person and my friend. Supa Dad and Corporate have already resolved that issue. Don't bring that shit up in public again! Dough Boy " You and Corporate are acting like a bunch of bitches. " Slasher responds " CHECK THIS OUT!!! Mention those two topics in public again YOU and I will have a problem!!! Dough Boy calmly responds " Slish you're not scaring me " Slasher " Aiight AFRICAN!!! You heard me!!!! Click!!!!!


5:00 am Saturday Morning. I'm caressing a specific part of my sweeties anatomy. My cell phone starts ringing. Barney moans, looks at the clock and says " Sweetheart who's calling you at 5:00 am " I continue caressing that body part and respond " Hell if I know" I reach for my phone and look at the screen . Its Dough Boy. Fuck him! I put the phone back on the dresser and get back to the business at hand.

An hour later Barneys has just finished whispering " Cojelo Papi Slish, eso es tuyo " My cell phone rings again. I reach for it, look at the screen ITS DOUGH BOY AGAIN!!! Wtf could this cat want this early in the morning! I answer " Hello " A female voice responds " Slish this is Dough Boys wife. I'm sorry to wake you so early in the morning, but Dough Boy didn't come home last night. Was he with you? I respond " No. Haven't heard from him in a couple of days" Mrs Dough Boy " Well this isn't like him not to call. I'm worried." I respond " I'll make a few calls and see if I can track him down. " Mrs Dough Boy " Okay Slish thank you" I hang up

Barneys " Baby who was that? " I respond " Dough Boys wife. He didn't come home last night" Barneys " Where do you think he might be?" I rub my head and respond " I don't know. Just hope he's not doing what I think he's doing" Barneys " Hmph" Then lays her head on my chest.

Where the fuck could this man be aallll night. I mean he just got married and he's hitting the streets like that!!! This is some disrespectful shit. I wonder ? Did Dough Boy marry this woman for some underhanded reason and his dissapearing act is a manifestation of his true feelings for her. If thats the case. Mrs Dough Boy has been bamboozled into marrying a man who does not respect her.


10:30 am Corporate calls me " Slish I just called Dough Boys home phone and his wife told me she hasn't heard from him all night" I respond " Yeah man. You know where he might be ?" Corporate " I have no idea but I hope this isn't serious" I say " I'll keep calling around to see if I find him" Corporate " Aiight talk to you later"

I call Mrs Dough Boy back " Mrs Dough Boy. When last did you speak to Dough Boy" She responds " Yesterday morning " I say " Did the both of you have an argument" Mrs Dough Boy " No. I'm worried Slish this isn't like him " I respond " Maybe he's at work I'll call him there" Mrs Dough Boy " I already called. His voice mail picked up" I'm scratching my head cause now i'm worried. All of a sudden this wave of guilt overcomes me because the last time Dough Boy and I spoke it wasn't pleasant.

I dial Clipperman's number. He picks up " Whats up Slishy" I say " Yo I think Dough Boy is missing. His wife called me this morning and said he didn' t come home last night" Clipperman " He'll turn up" I say " How do you know that?" Clipperman " I just know" I say " You know where he might be ? " Clipperman " Weelll I know he had a jump off in White Plains" I respond " Think he might be there? Clipperman " Who knows. Slish Didn't I tell you this would happen. Dough Boy's marriage is a joke " I respond " It might be, but his wife doesn't know that. So until that time comes we will respect their union " Clipperman " If you say so . I gotta go. Call me when you find him"

1 pm my cell phone rings. I look at the screen and see that its Dough Boys number. I pick up. Dough Boy " Whats up Slish " I sigh with relief and respond " AFRICAN!!! Where you been ? " Dough Boy " I was at the Harlem Apt" Dough Boy and his wife still have the apts they lived in before they got married. Why they haven't given up one of them up. Remains a mystery to me. I respond " You okay. Why didn't you tell your wife where you were? " Dough Boy " I called her but something must be wrong with her cell phone because I wasn't able to get through" I start to smell something OH WAIT WAIT!! must be the BULLSHIT coming out of Dough Boys mouth. I respond " Well at least your okay" Dough Boy" Thanks for the concern. I respond " No problem I'll talk to you later "

Why do I get the feeling Dough Boys situation is about to get really complicated.

25 Comments:

Blogger Mahogany Misfit said...

You know, your boy is really triflin' for this shit. I feel so bad for his wife! Their relationship is not off to a good start.

Oh and I'm cracking up at "I'm caressing a specific part of my sweeties anatomy"....so tell me, is that the hand holder or the fucker in you Slish?

LMAO! :-)

5:45 PM  
Blogger Knockout Zed said...

That cat is UN-FUCKING-BELIEVEABLE! Steer clear of this shit, Slishy. Steer clear.

KZ

6:41 PM  
Blogger Paula D. said...

That is f*cked up to the 10th power!! Damn, why did he get married???

8:19 AM  
Blogger Little Brown Girl said...

Wrong on so many levels...I thnk I said this before but I'll say it again for good measure...

I don't like that fukker!!!!

I agree with Zeddie, steer clear. The wife calling you to help look for him...all that is just bad business. You do not want to be a part of the shyt that is about to jump off.

8:55 AM  
Blogger Mr.Slish said...

@ The Mistress. The Fucker was full blown that morning..

@ Zed I plan to...Dough Boy is out of control. He has no respect for women. Never knew that till recently...Funny thing he's always getting on Clippermen for using women but he does the same damn thing himself.

@ Paula D.. The fellas are still scrathing their heads about that. No one knows why Dough Boy got married. He told us three weeks after he did it. He never had a ceromony..

9:01 AM  
Blogger Mr.Slish said...

@ Royce This is more than just bad business.He could ruin this womans life. Dough Boy is not a stand up brotha. Probably got married for reasons I'd rather not get into on this blog(AFRICAN Reads it!!!)Like I said before I hope my suspicions are incorrect.

9:08 AM  
Blogger NegroPino™ said...

All the games are supposed to END when u say "I DO"......i dont understand why ppl play these games......but it seems like u getting caught up in the drama....stay far away from that shit...

9:56 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Let me just say this...folks end up six feet under for less and these days...folks will take you out quick since African reads he should know that hell hath no fury like a woman scorn...he could wind up on the news and in the obit section of the paper....*smh* Things like this make me glad I'm single. My temper isn't what it used to be *Thank you Lord* but let's just say that a sister caught a case once after she had to F- a African up. Stay away from him slish...you don't want to catch something meant for him.

10:12 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

How old is this guy? He sounds like he still has alot of growing up to do. Don't let him get you into any trouble! Steer clear.

10:16 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

First of all I'm blown away that there is still separate dwellings! In my mind this is not ok---ya feel me?? Separate dwellings is a breeding ground for negativity and heartache...2 things I see Dough boy about to let loose on this unsuspecting and truly naive sista...
@Slish--stay as far away as possible you noted that you smell the bullshit don't think it's going to get rosy...bullshit begets more funky azz bullshit...hop on a "not my bidness train" and roll on.....

10:58 AM  
Blogger Mr.Slish said...

@ Negropino. The game has just begun for this negro. It ain't over. The fucked up part is how am I supposed to say out of it when this AFRICAN!!!!is using me as his alibi.

@ mznewagenda You caught a case..lol Okay you have to tell us what happened..lmaof

@ Ondrea Dough Boy is my age. I'm going to try and stay clear of his drama.

@ medegarte1 I agree Dough Boy is about to let loose if he hasn't already...lol. Just hope don't get hit wit any schrapnel(did I spell that right)

11:57 AM  
Blogger ChezNiki said...

Mrs. DoughBoy was prolly scared out of her mind worrying if she was calling yall in the middle of the night looking for him.

Im with MzNew over there, when you think your man is dead and you find out he's just creeping you do want to stab a MFer in his sleep.

...or at the very least change the locks, turn off his cell phone and empty the bank account...Yeah dont let him use you as an alibi. The less you know the better...

...you sure you didnt write this whole post just so you could tell us another "I woke up with Barneys story?"
;-P

12:40 PM  
Blogger Mr.Slish said...

@ Chezniki Maybe I did...lol...

1:59 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Aight I post about how I caught a case

http://www.mznewagenda.blog-city.com/dont_make_me_catch_a_case.htm

2:05 PM  
Blogger Ming Houser, Realtor said...

I'm over here scratching my chin trying to figure your boy out. I smell a rat...

3:09 PM  
Blogger A.u.n.t. Jackie said...

i swear ya'll new yorkers and holding on to your places. that alone is the oddest shit ever...

and your boy makes me glad I'm not married yet, because i can't deal with staying up all not pretending he might be dead, but knowing good and damn well he's just out creeping!

mercy me!

5:46 PM  
Blogger Organized Noise said...

See, that's that bullshit. Out there running games, disrespecting their relationships and shit. Meanwhile, brothers that actually want to settle down are sitting on the sideline being ignored because of guys like him. Such is life. . . or at least my life.

9:01 PM  
Blogger Mr.Slish said...

@ Dynasty Damn you have good nose

@ Miss Ahmad Not all men are like Dough Boy...There are some good Brothas left..

@ Organized I feel ya bruh I've been paying for the sins of others for years...Part of the game.

10:07 PM  
Blogger So...Wise...Sista said...

What the hell this nucca do for a living...holding down 3 cribs??

Poor wife.

12:53 PM  
Blogger Mr.Slish said...

@ So wise he doesn't do much...He has 2 cribs...She still has her apt and he still has his...

12:58 PM  
Blogger Prophetess said...

I'm sorry I came in late, but "about to get complicated" is an understatement, Slish.

Hope you don't mind me leaving a comment or two sometime.

2:38 PM  
Blogger Mr.Slish said...

@ Insanity No problem. Thats why were here..lol

4:04 PM  
Blogger Mr.Slish said...

@ Rob Mack. Gina Gina Gina..When you are you going to tell us more about her. How much progress have you made..Fill us in..:)

4:38 PM  
Blogger Lyrically speaking said...

Wow, drama, this sounds like a movie, that's messed up how D Boy is treating his woman

8:49 PM  
Blogger EqualOpportunityCrush said...

cojelo, es tuyo papi = words i've said on several occassions.. lol.. albeit not recently!

as for your doughboy, tell that negro to keep you out of his business. fuck what you heard. that is some bullshit and you should have no part of it. you are NOT his alibi. Don't get caught up slish. do NOT get caught up.

11:09 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home