Wednesday, June 14, 2006

I need a Jump start

Disclaimer Please READ!!!

This Story Happened waaay before I met my Sweetie Barneys

One Friday afternoon last year I got a phone call from Hot Mama. Brief history. I met Hot Mama about 2 weeks after I broke up with my girlfriend The Bugger sooooo that would be Feb of 2004 . Physical description age 33, 5'5, brown complexion, perky upper body and a whole lot of energy. I had been chasing that woman on and off for about a year. Why was it taking me so long? Well. Hot Mama had two kids!!! Making it very hard to plan any kind of romantic outing. But despite those obstacles we managed to maintain somewhat of a platonic relationship.


We made plans to get together on a Saturday. Hot Mama lives in Peekskill. Since that is quite a hike for me we usually meet at the Cross County Mall in Yonkers. She parks her car there and I drive to whatever spot I think might get me closer to my goal. Tonight I decide to go back to where it all began The G-bar. Our first date was there.


We walk in. The Slasher is in full effect and knows exactly where to sit. Lounge area couch by the door side by side. I think to myself "this will get me closer to my goal" Hot Mama's usual drink of choice is white wine, but white wine is not going to get me closer to my goal. I decide to take control because tonight DAMMIT is MY NIGHT!!!!!. I suggest the Mojito. Sweet but lethal. Two of those and everything coming out of my mouth will sound like poetry. I'm evil I know. But desperate times calls for desperate measures.

An hour goes by and my plan seems to be working. I'm flowin , my jokes are on point, and i'm gently caressing parts of her anatomy. Letting her know that tonight is MY NIGHT!!!! I go to the bartender to settle up my tab. Walk back over to Hot Mama and ask " What would you like to do next " not to be transparent I suggest we go to a comedy show. She says " No. We can go to your place" Oh shit!!! Did she say what I think she said! Mind you I have tried this formula on hot mama many many times before and she would just BRUSH HER SHOULDERS OFF !!!.

We leave. On the drive to my place. I remember that my place is not really my place. My aunt owns the house and I reside in her basement apt rent free. The conditions were that I could not have any overnight guests. My aunt thinks i'm a manwhore therefore this little rule was set into place to curtail my activities. But tonight was MY NIGHT!!! Fuck the rules.

We're in my humble space now. I keep the lights out cause I know its a messy world I live in. I go to the bathroom. Come back out. Her sandals are off and she is on my couch looking like okay nigga whatcha gonna do now!!! I think to myself " Its time to make the donuts! " The heavy petting and breathing begins. We tussle for a while . I do somethings to her she doesn't do anything to me. We get down to injection time and my needle decides to have a malfunction. Not once but twice. I think to myself " Why is this happening!!!!! This must be a sign, Can't get lucky two nights in a row Slish, remember Harlem Nites had her legs wrapped around your back the night before. Typical R kelly moment but in reverse. My Mind was tellling Yes!! but my Body was telling me NO!!!

Hot Mama gets dressed but she doesn't seem upset. I apologize for not rising to the occasion. She responds with that typical female response "Its okay sometimes those things happen" SOMEBODY JUST KNOCK ME THE FUCK OUT RIGHT NOW!!!! is what I was thinking.

I drive her back to her ride. We kiss each other good bye. As soon as she gets into her car I call my boy Corporate America. I tell him what happened. He says "Well look at the bright side" then he pauses and says " There is none!!! " and starts laughing.

What lesson did I learn people? Never call your boys for emotional support they'll let you down everytime.

17 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

ummm, deja vu... Are you still posting Slish's Greatest Post?

9:06 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

*dead* That is too funny....
Slish see...That's what Slasher gets...ol' Bama trying to loosen her up with a few lethal drinks LOL and Slash ova on Macks spot trying to get him to creep on Gina...baaaaaaaaaaahaaaaa that's why he hung his head in shame while trying to run game.

9:25 AM  
Blogger sweetness said...

stop lying you know u stroke that kitten. just another story to impress barney. LOL. i know ur game.

9:27 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Come on Slish, are you running out of new stuff to write? Please tell me it ain't so. How long are we going to have to read the blogs we already read before? I know you have some new folks but they can't miss something they never knew about. Let's keep rolling here with some fresh stories.

Hold on...are you doing this to distract us from some current stuff you don't want to tell us about? You better not come back with a new story that says, hey I got married while y'all were busy reading my old ass blogs. The married part would be nice but don't be holding out on us!

11:22 AM  
Blogger Mr.Slish said...

@ 99 & Ondrea HEEEEEELOOOOO This is my 1 Year Anniversary Please indulge me. I'm going to keep doing this till the end of the week. Sticking my tongue out at the both of you.

@ Mz New Agenda Thats what I got for trying to sex 2 women back to back nights...KARMA!!!! My game was working too just that DANGER!! wasn;t holding up his end of the bargain..lol

@ Sweetness No lying going on here.I never got the kitty that night or the oppurtunity ever again

@ R Mack It will happen to you..You're still young..lol

@ Ondrea again..Believe me I have waaay more stories to tell.Just wanted my new readers to read what I wrote last year...

12:56 PM  
Blogger Mr.Slish said...

@ No Age...It happens to every Adult male. Comes with the territory...lol

12:57 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

5 days away and I come home to reading old stuff? Babe....
I guess I gotta give you something to write about. (wink)

Who's getting married? :)

1:03 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thank you Barneys, I feel the same way (reading old stuff). I indulged you for two days Slish, now move on.

Help him out Barneys, give him something to write about. Who's getting married? You tell us? :-)

1:41 PM  
Blogger Little Brown Girl said...

Yeah I remember reading this one...but still funny as hell.

@Barneys...stop playing you know who gettin married *wink*...ain't that right Slish? LOL!!

4:43 PM  
Blogger Mr.Slish said...

Okay Okay I'll stop posting old shit...lol....

@ Roycee You went back that faaaar in my blog...Who Knew.

5:00 PM  
Blogger A.u.n.t. Jackie said...

i'm wondering what the female equivalent of that would be?

Perhaps we don't have one, cuz i don't think anyone would give a damn if our nipples didn't get hard?

happy blog anniversary.

12:38 AM  
Blogger ChezNiki said...

@MissAhmad-I think the female equivalent is when you are willing but your c**chie is dry as a bone...during a Karma issue or if she is still holding a grudge against dude from earlier in the day.
:-o

1:44 AM  
Blogger Grantlove said...

Slish, with ALL the things we've been through since our teen years I'm sure you can find new material to write about. No need for a "Best Of" compilation, you've only been blogging for a year. That's like a recording artist releasing a Best Of album after their debut release..LOL...

Keep it fresh, before I find something else to read Punk!!

7:42 AM  
Blogger Nika Laqui said...

awww too bad...
Its probably for the best...
Maybe if she did something to you, you would've been fine...

Remind me not to hug RobMack...*lol*

11:43 AM  
Blogger A.u.n.t. Jackie said...

ChezNiki~ no doubt dryness is karma's revenge!

2:01 PM  
Blogger Little Brown Girl said...

That's what real fans do Slish ;-)

2:48 PM  
Blogger Organized Noise said...

My first time hearing the story. Damn shame about what happened, but the question is, how long did you have to wait to make up for it.

1:18 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home