Wednesday, July 13, 2005

Bashment Gyal and Mr Venom sure have a lot to say about my love life. Funny thing they can't seem to figure out their own. Ya see Bashy and Venom started to date about 2 months ago. Since Venom is not really Bashy's type( Tall, Dark Skinned, Athletic , Preferably Bald Headed.) She had some adjusting to do.

Things were going pretty well in the beginning. They would go out every other night. Ice cream, movies, Wendy's etc etc etc. Then the inevitable happens. No need for me to say what that is cause we're all grown.

All of sudden Mr Venom is skipping and Bashy starts backsliding. Why ? Could be a number of things. Or just one thing. Fear. Fear of being happy, fear that Mr Venom might let her down, or fear of being alone if things don't work out. So tell me people what eventually happens when fear consumes you? You run, and find a comfortable place to hide. Which is exactly what Bashy did.

Now my beef with Mr Venom is that he gave up on Bashy a little to easy. She wanted out & he opened the door without getting in the way just a little. Now Venom I know you like bashy more than you say you do. Cause when she called ya this weekend yo ass went running. Now all i'm saying Venom if ya like the girl fight for her. Bashy if ya like the bwoy. Open the Cracker Jack Box again and see if there is another kind of surprise.


Now both of you go and feel each other up....


Back to me . I'm sitting at my desk today and I get a text message on my cell phone. This is what it said " A Good Friend is Like a Condom. They Protect U When Things Get Hard. U R My Condom ! " I'm like who the hell is this & why am I turned on right now". I scroll down to see who sent it . I look and its MT3!!!!!! Maaan!!!! I am not safe in this city !!!!!

I'm going to bed.

1 Comments:

Blogger Mr.Venom said...

Must be a slow news day for Slish to dedicate most of his column to Bashment Gyal and Mr. Venom. I'm flaterred. Lets get something straight. If you are going to publish your lovelife then I will take it upon myself to scrutinze it. Suck it up and stop acting like a Bahti Man. Bashment Gyal has her reasons why she doesn't want to date me. I will not fight with someone to be with me.....Period. She is a smart, intelligent woman who, with patience, will find what she is looking for.
Now back to Mr. Slish. You still are a pathetic weak man. You have MT3 who is wanting "THE STUFF" and you are cockblocking yourself. What you should do is go in there and knock the dust off that pu55y. Negro she doesn't want a relationship she wants revenge.

10:52 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home