Monday, July 11, 2005

My weekend was full of losses. Lost money on Friday, lost the softball game on Saturday & nearly lost my mind on Sunday trying to figure out WHY THE HELL DO I KEEP ENDING UP AT HARLEM NITES APT!!!

Most of my life i've struggled with the flesh. I smell it or even see it & i'm stuck in a bad relationship for at least six months. Break up with a gal. Start missing the flesh. Go back for a quick fix. Stuck for another six months. I'm a weak, shallow, pitiful excuse of a man . Fortunately for me I'm not the only brotha that suffers from this illness. Thats right. They are more of us out there . FEA(Flesh Eaters Anonymous)

Now I bet you guys are wondering if i've spoken to Hot Mama after that nose dive of a night. The answer is. Yeah. She actually called me . Wanted to know if I was feeling okay. Awwwww wasn't that tweet NOT!!!!!! Why couldn't she have said " I know your packing Big Daddy Slish. I could have paid more attention to your needs instead of my own. Lets say we get together this Saturday and try this all over again." But reality bites me in the ass as usual." She says " Maybe its for the best and we just stick to public displays of affection. Lay man's terms FRIENDS THAT DON'T F@#%K !!!!!

So I called that woman I met on Friday night. Conversation was kinda cool. I proposed a meeting of the minds amongst other things. She somewhat accepted. Since her situation is very very complicated. I put the ball in her court. SIKE!!!!! if I did that we'd never go out. I will be calling her tommorrow. Cause thats what stalkers do.


Took Church Mouse to a BBQ and then to the movies yesterday. It was nice to hang out with a woman without the pressure. Should I kiss her, does she like me, do I like her, should I call her tommorrow. With Church Mouse its always been so cool. I've taken her to weddings & social gatherings. She's like the perfect date . She can mingle with the best of em. Why doesn't she have a man ? I dunno. But if I had the power. That would change.

Gotta Go Def Poets is on

2 Comments:

Blogger Mr.Venom said...

I know there is no "I" in team but I did my thing in the softball game on Saturday even though we lost. Now as far as Harlem Nites..You are a weak pathetic man. Get a hobby, read a good book, hell get in touch with your feminine side. Just find something else to do instead of Harlem Nites.
Hot Mama what can I say? I know....you have been chasing this woman for a year and by the time you get you chance you come up SHORT. I'm going to help you out and get you a handicapable sign for baby Slish. It seems only that your hand is capable of keeping you happy. Once again you should leave Churchmouse alone.

9:04 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

What happened to Harlem Nites....I know I just started reading...and it's like jumping ahead...to the back of a good book...but...WHAT THE HELL HAPPENED BETWEEN YOU AND YOUR CRACK???...lol
I am going to sign off as anon...but I still want the answer...heeheehee

12:10 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home