Thursday, March 23, 2006

Don't Do It Alone

In my late twenties I was a ruthless negro. If a woman told me she had a boyfriend or husband it was like telling me she was single. I could care less. Those years I was mostly the in between guy. Chick think her boyfriend might be cheating she confides in me. I tell her " I'm a dude and I know these things that nigga is playing you." Chick wants revenge and decides that the guy who just said her boyfriend or husband doesn't really have a parttime job but a parttime chick!!! is the perfect individual to carry out that mission.


Today Ms Claxy is causing me to fight those urges. Yesterday she calls me at my office and says " So we're having Japanese today? " I respond " I left you that message over an hour ago and distinctly said call me before 12 noon to confirm. It is now 12:20 pm the food has already been ordered" Claxy " C mooooon Slish I was only 20 minutes late. Can't you call them and add what I want to your order." I respond " Nope " Now I could have ordered the food, but I didn't want her thinking she got it like that" Ms Claxy responds in this sexy tone causing Danger to stir in my slacks " Why are you treating me like that Slish. I thought you liked me" I respond " I do like you but I have rules" Claxy ignores that statement and asks " So what time you coming up here to see me. " I respond " Excuse me. Who said I was coming to see you." Claxy responds " So you'll be here at 1pm right." before Slish could answer the Slasher responds " Yes maaaam!!!!

1pm I arrive at Ms Claxy's office. I knock. She opens the door and lets me in, turns around and walks back towards her desk. I looooove watching Claxy walk away from me her ass is poetry in motion reminds me of Shawnla's ass which I haven't seen much of lately. I sit down at the desk positioned behind Ms Claxy's desk. As i'm preparing to eat my food Claxy walks over to me and starts to rub my bald head and says " You shave your head clean" I respond " Uuum yeah doesn't your fiancee shave his head? From the pic you showed me looks like he does " Claxy still caressing my head responds " No. He leaves a little bit on top" I look up at her and say " Why are you feeling me up" Claxy suddenly realizing what she's doing responds " Oh am I " stops and sits down on the couch next to me.

Claxy " So hows your friend doing " I respond " Which friend? I have a whooole lot of friends" Claxy " The friend with the son you were baby sitting the other day " I respond " Oooh Shawnla. She's fine . We're going to a play this Saturday. Figured I would do something nice since this has been a rough month for her." Claxy says" You like Shawnla a lot don't you. Why don't you try and make something happen with her? " I respond " Shawnla has been through sooo many bad relationships that right now she doesn't have any love to give to poor Slish. So I have decided to lay low and be there for her in whatever capacity she needs me in. Just because she doesn't want to be in a relationship with me doesn't mean I should abandon the friendship. That would be selfish. " Claxy responds " I've been through some hurt myself and even took the same position on men Shawnla has taken. All I wanted from a guy was a good NUT!!!! and that was it!!!, but it took me to a real low point in my life. Started to do things that were outside of my character things I wouldn't even want done to me. If I had a good guy like you in my life back then No question I would have jumped at the oppurtunity " I smile and respond " Too bad I didn't know you back then and too bad Shawnla doesn't know me now "

Life is a struggle all by itself sweetheart. Don 't do it alone.

14 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Stay away from the Married woman, the Engaged woman and Shawnla if she doesn't see what's in front of her...but I think with a little help form Slish...she'll be ok.

I have more words for you...but I will tell you those in private...

4:15 PM  
Blogger i like liquor and tv said...

For some reason I'm imagining that broad as Lynn Whitfield. If you see a bag of oranges in her office, fall back!

6:03 PM  
Blogger So...Wise...Sista said...

So what do you think this chick's angle is? Seems like she's working up to something...

7:43 PM  
Blogger PhillyLive said...

Here you go again wit this corny shit. Are you going to beast Claxy or what? If not, nigga bounce. But than again, that's not your style. You are one of them niggas that like to study chicks. So you play a lot of woman close, so that your mind is always in the proper prospective when you deal'n wit your chick.

FYI, that shit play out in '96 dog. As a far as Shawnla, I'd be look'n at the front door black. Fuck what she been through. Fuck all that. Get off that Jody Wately shit. Who needs a got damn friend. 1

8:46 PM  
Blogger Mr.Slish said...

@ Chosen Brotha I knooow

@ 99 tnega yoo ain't slick nucca!!!!

@ Liquor and t.v. You watch too much television..lol..Bag of oranges..lmoaf

@ so wise sista I don't know what her angle is but I know 7 years ago would have had Claxy's ass in some kind of back shot position by this weekend.

@ Philly Live you know me to damn well...lol

9:57 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Im with Philly Live. Why try to convince somebody they are in a committed relationship, if they arent sure they d*mn selves?!?! Life is short. Wear Magnums. Have fun. You get caught? That's what diamonds (men) and swallowing (women) are for.

12:31 AM  
Blogger Mr.Slish said...

@ R mack

I've bounced on Shawnla quite a few times even vowed never to speak with her again. But somehow she always creeps right back into my life. Why am I not more adamant about her staying away ? Cause it takes a lot more work for my psyche to do that.

Patience is key in anything you decide to pursue. It was my lack of patience in my younger years that caused me to be in the situation I'm in today. Wifeless, Childless and sitting in my crib listening to that Luther Classic A House Is Not a Home..lol

11:53 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Phillylive sounds quite angry.

3:02 PM  
Blogger Phoenix said...

Whew, sounds like you've gotten yourself into a funny situation. Can't wait to see what happens next.

1:45 PM  
Blogger Mr.Slish said...

@ isanelysane Lets just say it takes too much of my energy not to speak to Shawnla...

2:17 PM  
Blogger Paula D. said...

Be careful

10:18 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Peace and Blessings to you all. I'm joining the vibe for the first time and I must say I am enjoying this. I made a few comments hope you don't mind. Please take no offense.

@ Mr. Slish-Shawnla should be more appreciative.

@ Chosen Brotha-I think Claxy sounds sexy. Not to mention a little danger builds character.

@liquor & t.v-Maybe more of an Angela Bassett. Sexy, Sophisticated, Strong, proud.

@Phillylive-My My, Aren't you just a nasty one. You should take pointers from Mr. Slish. He sets a good example of what a man should do. Support is very important. It's very intimate in some ways. Having a friend is always important. For the coconuts out there remember this line? "Life without dick woulda never be nice, life without dick coulda never survive. When all mi friends gone dick he stand by my side". LadySaw

@RobertMack-girls just wanna have fun.

@anonymous-I agree

@insanelysane-Maybe Mr. Slish is bigger than Mr. Slasher.

10:02 PM  
Blogger sweetness said...

be easy slish. she's lookin trouble. she just using u too build her confidence and to remind herself she still has sexy appeal.

9:16 AM  
Blogger Little Brown Girl said...

Ms. Claxy is WACK...end of story. She on some ole "I need attention" B.S. Broads like this ain't nothing but trouble...

As for Shawnla...she got you watching her kid and taking her to plays. Ownt Truss it!!! If she ain't feelin a relationship stop doing relationship type shyt. Tell her to bounce...c u when I c u!!!

I can't stand simple azz broads...who ain't been hurt before? Get over that shyt and move on already...

4:07 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home