Sunday, February 26, 2006

Ms Claxy

I wake up Thursday morning. Look at the clock on the cable box. 6:30 am !!!!! Dayum!!! I bend down and whisper something nasty in Shawnla's ear. She giggles. I get dressed and leave. The Slasher must have snuck out in the middle of the night. Gotta make sure to keep him caged from now on.

Fast forward to Friday morning. I walk into the Mcdonalds located in my Hospital and see my target Ms. Claxy. I whisper in her ear " I want a Large French Vanilla Cappucino and two hash browns." Ms Claxy responds " Good Morning to you too". Ms Claxy and I have been playing the flirt game for about a month now our only obstacle she's engaged. I say "Good Morning my Nubian Sista can a brotha skip this long ass line and get some breakfast ". She orders my food. I say " So what are you getting into this weekend" Claxy moves her head side to side and says " I have nothing planned." I say " Really? Woman like you should always have something to do. " Claxy " Oh really. Well my fiancee is working this weekend so I will be alone" I respond without breaking eye contact" What a shame" The cashier gives us our food. I pull out money to pay. Ms Claxy says " Its Okay Slish I got it " I thank Ms. Claxy and we go our separate ways.

2 hours later i'm at my desk working for the pennies they pay me. The Slasher has been bugging me to call Ms Claxy and start some shit. He's saying " Slish why did she buy you breakfast, why is she always giving you the googly eyes. SO WHAT!!!! she's engaged " Set some shit up nigga or the next fat chick I see will have your paw prints alll ooover her ass " I pick up the phone immediately and call Ms Claxy . She picks up I say in my chocolate voice " Heeey. I appreciate you buying me breakfast this morning. I want to return the favor and treat you to lunch" Ms Claxy responds " Thats nice Slish but its so busy here in my office I won't be able to get away." I respond " Thats too bad. How about after work we go to my favorite hideaway, have dinner and an alcoholic beverage" I hear silence on the other end of the phone then Claxy says " Why am I even entertaining your offer. I'm engaged." I say " Okay we can do this. Meet me in the hospital lobby at 5pm we'll drive to the Restuarant. When we get there we'll sit at differents ends of the bar and text message each another so if your fiancee walks in he won't have a clue. " She giggles then responds " Mr Slish your an attractive man, i'm sure there is a woman that will have dinner with you" I respond " Well then you should feel really special cause i'm asking you not to let this brotha eat alone tonight. " Claxy says " I'll think about it " and hangs up .

10 minutes to 5pm I haven't heard from Ms Claxy . I start to put on my coat to leave. Then my phone rings. I pick up " Hello " Ms Claxy " Hey Slish can I get a rain check on that dinner " I say " Nope I only ask once" Claxy responds" Why you gotta be like that its not I was telling you no. I giggle and say" But you said no to me today. I'm hurt. Now I have to eat alone " Claxy laughs " Well I would have gone with you but I need to get home and pick my daughter up from her after school program." I offer Claxy a ride she politely declines. I hang up the phone.

As i'm walking through the hospital lobby I see Ms Claxy at the atm. I walk over, smile and say " You see its fate when have I ever seen you twice in one day. Let me offer you a ride home." Ms Claxy looks at me, smiles and says " I should not be getting in a car with you. my fiancee would flip. " I take that as a compliment because if she wasn't attracted to me she wouldn't have made that comment . I respond " I don't worry I'll drop you off a block from your apt. " Ms Claxy " Uuummmm. You promise to drop me off where I ask. I say " I aims to please. " She smiles and we walk to my car.

Now what is the moral of this story. Well to all you fellas out there putting all kinds of restrictions on your ladies. CUT THAT SHIT OUT!!!! just makes them resentful and more curious. A guy will always try and get at yo chick. So no need to have her all locked up in the house. She still has to go to work and once she gets there whatever frustrations she might have about her current relationship will be unleashed in a positive way on the brotha who shows her the most kindness and understanding.

The Slasher has left the building.

8 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

You know one of the most beautiful things to see? Black love...black men loving black woman and vice versa...
It's men like you (and women) that purposely set out to fuck shit up and put confusion and doubt...and the temptation in a persons head.
Now, I know you'll say...if she loves her man and respects him she wouldn't have doubt or temptation...your wrong. We are attracted to eachother...humans can not help that! Temptation is always gonna hit us. Yet, when someone continuously puts a cookie in front of the monster...regardless how many he has or if his is the best...he's gonna want to try THAT cookie because it's not his. Let's hope she just has a morbid curiousity and doesn't actually do anything with the Slasher.

Stop fucking around Slish...you said yourself that Slasher wasn't coming back...yet, you woke up from gouging out Shawnla to flirting with Claxy..... I'm starting to wish Jo was around (and you know how I felt about that situation)...at least you had SOME sort of control when you were with her!

12:21 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

An ex lover and an engaged woman.... I thought you were on the right path man!

1:36 PM  
Blogger Mr.Slish said...

OOOOh don't get yo panties in a bunch 99!!!! I was just having a little fun. No harm in that. My ego needed a little stroking. I'm human Baby!!!! lol

1:38 PM  
Blogger Ms.Honey said...

WOW..interesting.

2:41 PM  
Blogger sweetness said...

just passing by. when he finds out and bust a shot in ur rass don't come crying. lol

2:44 PM  
Blogger So...Wise...Sista said...

Oh it's all fun and games until she gets her azz kicked and put out and ends up at your door at 3 in the mornin! You DO live in the BX, righ? ;)

8:06 PM  
Blogger The_Practitioner said...

Brotha you are wrong on so many levels for this one. (lol)

House the Slasher!

You're coming off as the aggressor in this one bud. I woulda gave you a pass if you were the hunted. And at work too. Whoa.

Abort, Abort!

*Never shit were you eat.

Now do not call her again. The seed has been planted already. If it grows...hit that. If not, chaulk it up and keep it moving. :o)

2:58 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

You once said that it would take you four months in the least to get over me.... Less then a week! great accomplishment.
I am happy for you babe.

Please don't lose focus on your plans. I may not have been able to offer what you wanted, but look at the bigger picture, your house, your business and ideals of love,life and kids.
Don't just settle for a$$. You are and deserve better then that.

Always. BNY

9:10 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home