Thursday, February 23, 2006

Blah Blah Blah Blah

My lunch hour was full of interesting topics today. It started when one of my supervisors showed everyone a picture of Halle Berry's new WHITE boyfriend. I say " Shit I don't blame her!!!! Halle has dated nothing but brothas since she's been in the public eye. Its not her fault they Cheat, Beat, and Mentally abused her. Ms Berry is clearly making a statement and that is do not limit yourself to whats placed in front of you. The pickings are slim amongst the African American male population. You ladies wait around for us to get it right you might be single for a very looooong time. Try something new.

Later on we started to discuss Black Men dating White Women. The women went ballistic. " EVERYTIME A BROTHA GETS SOME FAME AND MONEY HE GO AND DATE A WHITE WOMAN!!!" I'm feeling mischievous and say " Ladies whats wrong with that. When a Black Man is in a certain Tax bracket he has access to Snow Flakes and we aaaaallll know snow flakes are veerrrry curious about that Mandingo Myth. So ofcourse we succumb to temptation and realize Yo !!!! this White Chick ain't half bad Shit I think I love her. Before you know it we walking down that long hallway with a cross at the end. " They thought my response was bullshit which it clearly was cause Slish has never dated a white woman. Sucked on some Vanilla titties but NEVER dated. They smell funny( Raw) Especially when their wet. Eewww.

Then we get back on the topic of Eric Benet cheating on Halle. I say " That shit wasn't right the way the media made him loook. Halle's Publicist screwed him over BIG TIME by calling him a SEX ADDICT. Why cause he cheated. Most men cheat doesn't mean they're sex addicts. Here's my theory . Ms Berry is one of the Biggest sex symbols of our generation No waaaay would a man cheat on a woman this Beautiful and Sexy it would hurt her image. So The Machine we call Hollywood spins this story that Eric Benet is addicted to sex. BULLSHIT!!!! What happens??!! his career suffers because of it. Why!!! He cheated on a woman who probably never had time for him in the first place. No one let him tell his side of story.

Whats the point of this entry? Hell if I know. Just felt like sharing...

5 Comments:

Blogger ChezNiki said...

"Sucked on some Vanilla titties but NEVER dated. They smell funny( Raw) Especially when their wet. Eewww."

LMBBAO! So the vanilla boobs smell raw when they are wet??? Then I guess chocolate boobs must taste well-done, huh??? LOL
I dont think I would try "Something New" Im not willing to put any of that raw meat in my mouth, BLEECK!!!
:-o

11:20 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

"They smell funny...especailly when their wet.."

Perhaps you should up your quality of Vanilla.... i'm just saying...

11:28 PM  
Blogger Mr.Venom said...

I never was really attracted to vanilla, too many flavors of chocolate.

Eric Benet cheated because Halle Berry is crazy. Didn't she drive away from a person she ran over some time back in a SUV. And then claimed she had no idea she hit someone. Need more proof she crazy?....."Catwoman", I think I can prove my theory with that.

8:47 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

...the one and only time I thought about dating a white guy...he fucked it up for all white men....he asked me to put on a strap-on....and use it on him...AW HELL NO!!! White men in my eyes....are a NO. Just because one bad seed spoiled it for the whole bunch!!
Dirty bastard...ugh! just thinking of that shit makes me sick...

*then again, if Brad Pitt (circa Ovean's Twelve) were to approach me....................

10:57 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

lol @ alli - You know I had a black dude ask me to do the same thing..

11:55 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home