Saturday, March 18, 2006

Who's Car Is This

Just when you thought The Fondu story had ended not a chance!!! Unfortunately he got even more desperate and pitiful. Now you may be thinking to your selves " Why would Slish put his boy out on front street like this."

1. Men like him need to be put out on front street.

2. He's no longer my boy.

3. He's gives Good Black Men a bad name

4. He once told me and I quote" Who wants to f&*ck the same pussy for the rest of their lives." I responded " So your wife or significant other can have that same option. " Fondu " Hell no!!!! Women can't do that. We're men its our Right to f&%ck around. "


2 months later Fondu calls me wanting to hang out. I agreed and told him to meet me in front of my building in an hour. An hour goes by I go downstairs . Fondu pulls up in this fairly new car I have never seen him in. He parks I get in and say " When did you buy this?" Fondu responds " Picked it up today" I say " So your going to give the other car to your wife." Fondu responds " Hell no " I say" Why not ? She needs to get around on her own anyway bout time " Fondu pulls his head back a little and says " Eh Eh" I'm thinking" This nigga must think i'm stupid he give his wife a car she'll be able to track his movements. No car = more free time Fondu has to run the streets without having to look over his shoulder.

I say " What are you going to do with two cars" Fondu responds" Oh this car is not for me" Oh hell no!!!! I put my hand over my forhead and say " Fondu who did you buy this car for. "
Fondu says quickly " don'tworryboutthat. So you like it? " I ask " Where did you get the money to do this cause theres no way in hell !!!! You could have withdrawn that kind of money without your wife knowing about it" Fondu responds" Don'tworryboutthat" I say " You have lost your f&*cking mind. Take this car back tommorrow. What you're doing is wrong on so many levels, besides You know Who has a boyfriend remember!!! That Biig Blaaack Muthf%&ka!!!. Whats gonna happen when she shows up in this new car. How is she going to explain how she got it. I'm sure by now he knows what her finances are like. " Fondu responds " So " I say " SO!!!! So your not going to mind when that nigga is whipping her around in the brand new car YOU JUST BOUGHT !!!! Fondu looking at me now. Mouth wiiiide open because he didn't think about that. I say " Save yourself the embarrassment and take this car back" I get out of the car and walk back into my apt building.

Only one can win....

13 Comments:

Blogger i like liquor and tv said...

The hell? Fondu got problems.

I can't hear that audio link...is that "Only one can win" - Jay Dilla (RIP)? That track is hot.

4:32 PM  
Blogger Mr.Slish said...

@ Liquor Yes it is..let me find out your a soul head...

4:38 PM  
Blogger brooklyn babe said...

Fondu is insecure. Most cheating men are... homeboy hipped to that; when discussing his "Fondu" ways.

Peace

8:16 PM  
Blogger Mr.Venom said...

@Slish. Fondu's name should be changed to Fondummy. What the hell is he thinking.

7:05 PM  
Blogger PhillyLive said...

Slish, Fondu is a clown. It's like that nigga is hustle'n backwards?? His wife must be a suburban chick or something because his game is sounds weak. But then again, love is blind dog that's why niggas get away wit shit. Its hard to be committed MANNNN... Especially today wit all these fat asses. But somebody is definitely hit'n is wife off. Believe that... 1

8:33 PM  
Blogger Ms.Honey said...

Fondu....has some serious issues. Sad that he still is thinking in the stone ages.

10:25 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I like Fondu!!!

Dumbass men are always good for entertainment.

Is Fond still fucking around?...if so, I need some new furniture. lmao

12:03 PM  
Blogger NegroPino™ said...

I hope he brought that damn car back.......i feel bad for his wife...da hell he get married for then? and u are right, he does give good men a bad rep....but i aint never heard no shit like that...

1:42 PM  
Blogger Mr.Slish said...

@ ms new booty

believe it..he never brought that car back...

4:53 PM  
Blogger DramaFree said...

Did he end up giving the car to ole girl? Fondu really is throwed off. That's a disaster just waiting to happen

11:18 AM  
Blogger Mr.Slish said...

@ living single. Dumbass gave her the car...Oh the disaster happened!!! there's a part 3 to this story. Just not sure if i'm going to tell it...

12:25 PM  
Blogger Little Brown Girl said...

Dayum sounds like Fondickhead got the game backwards...seem like while he tryna play his wifey, ole girl is playin the hell outta him. Gotta luv her...I mean if you gone wilingly be a sucka then you deserve what you get. I can't stand no weak azz dudes...waste of dayum air in my opinion.

3:06 PM  
Blogger SandyBaby said...

PLEASE tell us what happens with this fool! I could use the comedy

9:11 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home