Tuesday, March 07, 2006

Stughetto

My work is never done. My Lil sis who I now refer to as Stughetto( which means stuck up and ghetto) has decided she wants to have a B-day party. SHIT!!!!!! My plan was to surprise her. So I tried to dissuade her from this idea. Stughetto wasn't having it. She kept beating me in the head until I JUST COULDN'T TAKE IT ANY MORE!!!!! not to mention she scares the living shit out of me. A mutant ability she inherited from my mother.

Stughetto calls me at work " Slish I haven't had a b-day party since since Aw HELL!! ITS BEEN AWHILE!!!! I'm gonna be 35, this past year was kinda rough, I deserve a party. I say " Well when I spoke to you a few weeks ago. You cleary stated you did not want to be reminded about how old you were going to be. So I decided to suprise you anyway. Stughetto " Huh SURPRISE ME!!!! With what !?! You know I don't like surprises !!! "Bloggers Did I mention my sister is a control freak. Since the cat was already out the bag I respond " I planned on throwing you a brunch" Stughetto " BRUNCH!!!! What the f#$ck kind of boring shit is that!!! HELL NO!!!!! besides how would you have pulled that off you don't know all of my friends." I respond " Oh please how hard could that be. You still hang out with the same chicks you went to elementary school with " Stughetto " Uh negro!!! You would be wrong I have acquired more friends since then" I say " Whatever. What do you have in mind for your b-day" Stughetto responds " Well I'm not having it at DEWEYS so don't even mention that place to me, Oh and you can forget about the Bronx " I say "BEAAATCH your from the BRONX!!!!! " Stughetto " I don't care its my birthday I can have it wherever I want. "

A few days later I somehow convince Stughetto to take a look at the G-bar in the Bronx. We go there I introduce her to the management, She takes a look around and is very impressed that a venue like this one actually exists in the Bx. Only one drawback G-bar closes at 12 mid. Stughetto " Forget it ain't nobody coming to a party that ends at 12 mid " I say " What do you mean most of your friends have kids. They'll be grateful. " Stughetto " We'll keep looking" I cower and say " Yes emperess "

Stughetto does some research on other venues and discovers that The G-bar is actually the most logical choice. Its near All the major bridges, has valet parking, we can control the music and her Big Brother Slish has major pull with the management and was able to extend party time till 1am . Once Stughetto spoke with one of her girlfriends about what time the party would start and end her Girlfriend says " Giiirl those are my kind of hours you know I got Kids!!!!! she asked a few more and they said the same thing. Stughetto was sold PARTY AT THE G BAR!!!!!


Now Stughetto is a lawyer so you would think she would be a sophisticated, jazz listening , rb chick Hell To the Naw.. Let me give you a preview of the songs she wants played that evening

In Da Club - 50 Cent
Hot Sex- A Tribe Called Quest
Buck'em Down (Remix) - Black Moon
Punks Jump Up To Get Beat Down - Brand Nubian
Nothin But a G Thang- Dr. Dre ft. Snoop Dogg
Drop- Fatman Scoop
Get money- Junior Mafia/ which is a must have for Stughetto

Thats just the beginning. The list gets worse. Big Brotha Slish will have to find edited versions of those songs cause the only time the G-bar Plays rap music is when I have a party and they only play it if I edit out the cuss words. Which is no big deal.

So I have taken the pepsi Challenge and will make this the best B-day Party Stughetto has ever had. Why!!! Cause she deserves it.

She's sexy , She's Smart, Moody & Got Style for days .... Guess what people she's turning 35. I remember the last b-day party you had. Wasn't that like ?????? years ago and we had it together !!!!! Guess mom thought it was cheaper since both our b-days are in the same month. Well your grown ass is on your own now. You been flying solo for years and making me proud for every one of them.


SHAWTY THIS ONES FOR YOU!!!!!!

13 Comments:

Blogger Mr.Venom said...

I didn't realize your sister was that old. I see she got all the looks and you got the short end of the stick...literally

1:03 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Why you gotta put me on blast like that!!!! Awww hell who am I kidding, everyone who REALLY knows me, knows how I get down. I ain't ashamed! Besides if I left all the music up to you, you would try to sneak in some of your sometimes off the wall shit. And YOU know I'm not having that : )

BTW, Biggie's Ten Crack Commandments wasn't on your mini-sample playlist. . .does that mean there's no edited version out there???? LMAO!!

@ Mr. Venom, the first sentence of your comment is gonna get you a eye-jammie if you dare to show your face at the party (who you calling old??). . . but not to worry, your second sentence is sure to get you a follow-up hug and a raw steak for the aforementioned injuries : )

2:04 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

...lemme see if I can round up some fellas....then again, Slishter, you said she likes 'em rowdy and ruff (damn I got excited when I typed that)....so I'm outta potentials...but I can round up about 5 "suits" for you...LOL

*have I just turned into the female version of the Slisher? Doing recommendations and hookups... Aww Hell NO!

.....but I'll run up in there and buy your sis a drink for her birthday...*even though she's been reading my blog for a billion years and has never commented!!!!!!!!! You didn't think I knew you were lurking, did you Stughetto...

3:44 PM  
Blogger ChezNiki said...

Awww! How Sweet! Give her a big hug from me even though she doesnt know me. A lawyer from the Bronx who loves Gangsta Rap!!! Now that's whats up!

4:23 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

@ and she said what?!?...unless you're talking 'bout sweatsuits, don't even bother. Giirrrl, go back and re-read the sample playlist!!!!! HE-LLO!!

And as far as me reading your blog and not leaving comments, I wouldn't even know where to begin with you!! You are too much (but nonetheless entertaining)! I hope you do stop by the party and we finally get to meet.

P.S. Where you been "hiding"???? Sshh, not here. . .you can tell me at the party :-)

7:59 PM  
Blogger PhillyLive said...

Yo cousin, I'm in there and I'm going to bring my boy the General. So basically, its a rap. You know, I got a thing for NY women. Anyway, the "Take Over Legends" are going to be in the building. What do you know about the smooth operator, operating correctly. THINK ABOUT IT...

GAME OVER, I'm bag'n somebody's daughter. EARLY.....

8:49 PM  
Blogger Mr.Venom said...

I don't think your soros would be please you giving eye jammies to a fellow greek. Don't start nothing and there won't be nothing

6:50 AM  
Blogger Ms.Honey said...

Awww...tell her to have fun, happy birthday and to party for all of us..she sounds like a pretty cool person.

9:13 AM  
Blogger So...Wise...Sista said...

At least your sis got (impeccable) classic gangsta tastes. Had I seen DipSet or Chamillionaire, I might be worried. lol

Damn Slish, I didn't realize YOU were that old. ;)

10:35 AM  
Blogger Mr.Slish said...

@ So Wise Sista

You Flirting with me ???...wink

11:35 AM  
Blogger sweetness said...

see slish i knew there was at least one women out there that has u in check!lol now we have to work on gettin a women outside of fam to regulate on ur a**.lol
hope ur sis has a great time at the party!

3:23 PM  
Blogger So...Wise...Sista said...

Slish: "You Flirting with me ???...wink"

Depends on just how OLD we talkin....*wink* lol

5:48 PM  
Blogger Paula D. said...

This is hilarious! That looks like a would be playlist for my sis. Hope the party is/was all that.

11:46 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home