Monday, February 20, 2006

Caged Bird

Saturday morning i'm laying on the couch feeling sorry for myself. Nothing seems to fit quite right when it comes to my life. Its like i'm meant for something else. Maybe relationships aren't for someone like me. I' m going over every break up i've experienced and Slish was always the one to leave.

Just as I get deeper into my self imposed depression. My cell phone starts ringing. I'm quick to answer it. Anything to break me out of this funk i'm in. Its my cousin Bowie I pick up " Hey " Bowie responds " Let me ask you a question. Besides rubbing sperm all over your face what other products do you use to keep the razor bumps away" I dropped my cell phone and start laughing hysterically. I had no comeback for that shit. He caught me entirely off guard. I respond " Yo I needed that laugh, but your still an ass. " Bowie still laughing says " For real i'm having a hard time keeping the bumps away. I'm not feeling to sexy" I respond " What happened to the stuff I told you to use before " Bowie responds " Oh yeeahh. Whats the name of that again? " I say " The saliva from your boyfriends tongue while he's licking your face " Bowie laughing responds " That was a good one, but for real I need something this shit is getting out of control" I say " Black Opal is what I use "

So I tell Bowie whats been going on with me. Bowie says " Sounds like you made the right decision " I say " Speaking of decisions whats going on with you and your wife BB " Bowie responds " Nothings changed we're just staying out of each others way" I say " You still moving into your sisters place for little while" Bowie " I don't know things seem quiet right now " I say " That doesn't mean BB still doesn't feel the same way. You can't keep living your life like this. Every six months she decides she wants to leave you. Bowie " I know I knooow. But what am I suppsed to do leave my family!!!! " I say " No dog , but you need to prepare yourself for the worst "

Bowie's tone gets real serious and he says " Slish remember last year when you came to the house and me and BB were having the same problem and I discovered that she was having coversations with some guy. Remember?!? the dude that would leave her real personal messages on her cell phone " I say " Yeah " Bowie continues " Now your my boy tell me the truth. You think BB slept with him " I say " Hell yeah. No guy leaves daily messages like the ones he did unless something is going on" Bowie says " Thats what I was afraid of " I say" Why you asking me this now?" Bowie " I recently saw his number in her cell phone recent call list " I say " For real !!!!!! what ya gonna do." Bowies says " I'm going to follow her " I say " Forget that shit you'll never catch her that way. Spend some money Hire Magnum P.I. " Bowie says " That sounds costly " I say " Shit f@#K the cost yo ass needs to know" Bowie says " Your right I need to put this shit to rest. I'm gonna work some over time to get the extra cash " I say " Aiight bout time you stop living like a caged bird. Catch that beeeatch in the act and set FIRE TO THAT ASS!!!!!!!! Time you stop letting fear keep you from living the life you should be having"

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

how about he NOT work the overtime (which gives her even MORE free time)...how about, if he doesn't wanna be in it..get out!?? otherwise, he should SHOW her he does wanna be in it and tell her to stop fucking around or he's gonna have to go Scott Peterson on her ass!!!

love/life/relationship is out there for you Slishy...ol' girl just wasn't the one. YOU know that...YOU KNOW THAT! Despite the comfort level, despite the sex...you were missing something. I hate that it came to that...I wanted you to be happy with her (mostly because YOU wanted to be)....but there is someone out there for Slish....

now get out there and go do that voodoo that you do...so well........

4:08 PM  
Blogger ChezNiki said...

Magic Shave...its like nair for Black men. Its old school, but it gets rid of those shaving bumps.

I cant begin to give relationship advice. Only time helps you get over an ex...that and really good rebound/sympathy sex...
:-o
Hang in There, Knucklehead!

1:53 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home