Monday, November 27, 2006

Its Possible ?

I wake up groggy. Drool dripping down the right side of my mouth. I get up from my couch and walk into the bathroom to take a piss. Whats that noise! Sounds like water hitting plastic. Oh Shit. I look. The toilet seat cover is down. Damn! Pissed all my over myself !

What the hell was I drinking? Why am I so out of it? Wait a minute! I didn't drink last night as a matter of fact I stopped hanging out in clubs/lounges all together. So why don't I remember how I got home? I scratch my head in confusion and turn to look in the bathroom mirror. What the hell is that on my right shoulder! I look closer using my left hand to inspect it . Hmmm looks like a scratch or a bite, but why does this scratch look like its almost completley healed.

Hmph thats weird. The last memory I have was from the night before. I was driving home from Westchester county after dropping something off at my parents. I took an alternate route since on the way up there I noticed the southbound side was backed up with holiday traffic. While driving my left front tire blew out! At first I didn't want to pull over. Why! That parkway was dark! Slishy doesn't like the dark. I watch movies. You know what happens to Africans when their tires blow out in the middle of some straaaaange dimly lit parkway.

Slasher yells at me " Stop being such a pussy and pull this car over before you damage your rim! You know your broke ass can't afford a new one with christmas right around the corner" He got a point so I pull the Batmobile over, pop the trunk and get out.

Shit !! Its dark out here. I look around first. Ya know to make sure no crazy hill billy serial killers hiding in the bushes. I look to my left and then to my right. So far so good. I walk to the back of the car, open the trunk and start pulling out the jack. "Grrrrrrrr." What-The- Fuck- was- that! I shake my head from side to side and whisper to myself " You buggin son! Deers make that noise too. "Grrrrrrrrrrr a whooooooooooo." HOOOOOLD UP! Thats sounds like one hungry deer! The bushes behind me start to move. Slasher " Ummmm Slish I think this is the part where you start RUNNING! "

I'm running towards the front of the batmobile! I hear four legs running behind me " a whooooooo" FUCK FUCK FUCK ! This cannot be happening to me! What part of the game is this! I yell " Somebody! Anybody! Help me Please!" I get to the drivers side of my car. I attempt to open the door. FUUUUCK!!!! ITS LOCKED! Where are my keys!! "Grrrrrr. GRrrr. Grrrr!" That sounded real close! Like right behind me close! I decide not to turn around. Whatever it is behind me can kiss my ENTIRE ass! This ain't the movies! I'm not gonna turn around and act all brave and shit! Yelling " C'MOOON C MOOON " Hm Hm not me! I tightened up my ass cheeks , braced myself for impact, and yelled out "MOMMY!!!" That was the last thing I remember.

Okay so that explains where I got the bite mark from. It doesn't explain how it healed so fast or how I got home. Guess I should be grateful. State Troopers could have found my body parts on the side of the parkway. Anyway I don't have time for all this speculation. I Hop in the shower, get dressed and head out the door. Barneys and I have some christmas shopping to do.

I'm on the highway headed towards Barneys house. Wait a minute! I brush my hands across my face. I don't have on my glasses! My vision is waaay to blurry for that! I should have wrapped the Batmobile around a tree by now! All of a sudden I can see clearly? Like 20/20 vision clear! How can that be? I've been wearing glasses since the 6th grade! Hmph lets see how clear my vision really is. I'm about 1 mile from the toll area. Without my glasses I shoudn't be able to see SHIT, but for some uncanny reason Not only can I see the toll booth clerk but right before he took money from that last car. The driver picked his nose and shook the clerks hand. Thats just nasty. Glad I have ez pass.

I get to Barneys apt. "Sniff Sniff Sniff" Hmmmm someone smells good. WTF! but i'm still in the car with the doors and windows shut! I get out and follow the scent to Barneys door. I ring the bell. 20 seconds later she opens her window. Thats the smell! Its Barneys! But how? I look up at her " Baby why are you looking at me like that. " I respond " N Nothing its just that everytime I see you its like the first time all over again" Barneys " Awww baby" She throws me the house keys.

As i'm walking up the stairs Barneys opens the door so that Poochie P can give me her usual meet and greet. She comes running out, sniffs then makes that noise dogs make when they're either scared or injured. I walk into the front door Poochie P is hiding under the couch and won't come out! I say" Sweetie your dog is bipolar.Why she hiding under the couch? Barneys comes out of her bedroom and says " Hmph Thats strange she's usually all over you as soon as you step into the apt. I say " Fine by me. Didn't want doggy drool all over me anyway. You ready? " Barneys " Si "

1 hr later we're still on Steinway Ave shopping for goodies. We're walking out of Dr Jays. Barneys has her wallet in her right hand and is trying to stuff 100 dollars into her purse. I say " I hate it when you do that." Barneys looks at me and responds " Hate what baby?" I respond " I hate that you wait until you are outside of a store before you decide to put money back into your bag. Thats dangerous. Its not like we're in a mall with security." Barneys " Whatever who's gonna take WHAM!!!! Barneys drops to the floor! Dude wearing a black scully has my baby's handbag in his hand and has taken off top speed down the sidewalk! I push some of the Bystanders out of the way " Baby you okay! " Barneys " SLISH he has my bag! My apt keys and Nys Id with my address! Its all in there! I look around for an officer! None around! Figures. They only show up when a crime isn't happening. Fuck it! I take off running after Black Scully !

Black Scully is Fast! This muthfucka should have been in the olympics. On a normal day I would have given up but this wasn't a normal day. I felt different. After chasing this dude for more than 3 blocks my ass wasn't tired. Shiiit if this was yesterday I would have been clutching my chest after running one block! I yell " Just give me back the bag! I won't press charges! " Black Scully doesn't respond instead he cuts in front of a parked commercial van and out of my sight.

Slasher starts talking to me " Slish you know good and well something very extraordinary is going on with you right now. I think you can cut that dude off!" I respond " How?" Slasher" Jump over the van!" I respond " Excuse me! You been watching too much television. I can't jump over no damn van! " Slasher " Trust me Slish you can and you will. NOW JUMP!" My legs tighten as i'm running and up in the air I go. Ohmyohmyohmy Whooooo Hooooooooo! I look down as I see the van underneath my feet. This is incredible! I must be 10 feet in the air! I see Black Scully and yell " Don't you ruuuuun from me! " Black Scully turns, looks up and stops dead in his tracks in Shock! I land on top of him knocking both of us to the ground grabbing Barneys handbag in the process. I get up and wipe my jeans off. Black Scully looks at me mouth wide open as if he wants to say something. Before he does I say " I won't tell if you don't " Black Scully just nods in agreement.

5 minutes Later I come running back to Barneys " Here's your bag sweetheart." Barneys gives me this amazed look and responds " How? " I say " You wouldn't believe me if I told you " Barneys " Try me" I say " Okay. Last night I was bitten by an animal possibly a coyote or wolf. Today I wake up with all these extraordinary abilities " Barneys smiles and says " Cops caught up to him before you did huh" I laugh, hug my future, and respond " Yup thats exactly what happened"


The Adventure Continues

Save the Cheerleader Save The World

29 Comments:

Blogger SandyBaby said...

The adventures never end with you, man! I wish I was there to see all this go down - LOL!!!!! I am so glad you got Barney's bag back. I don't know what I'd do if I had my bag taken - I got my whole life in there!

BTW - FIRST!!!!!!!

8:38 AM  
Blogger *snake*bite* said...

You are crazy Slish - This sounds familar - Superman, Batman - The Incredible Slish.
Even tho a terrible event i was rolling up with the jump on van thing!!! As far as the bag thing goes if that ever happens to me how do i call SUPERSLISH - is it by smoke signals!!!!!
Take care babe
xxS*Bxx

8:55 AM  
Blogger Drea said...

Bionic Slish, LMAO. You are crazy!

9:11 AM  
Blogger Mr.Slish said...

@ Sandy I know you didn't believe this story! Read this post again...You know my ass can't jump over a van!!! lmaof...

@ Snakebite ..Btw Slish jumps over the van. Yeah Its sounds familiar because I made this shit up!! Wanted to see if anyone would call me on it!

@ Drea No Werewolf Slish..rememeber I got bit on the shoulder by that animal...lmaof

9:25 AM  
Blogger Knockout Zed said...

Heroin is a horrible drug, Slash.

KZ

9:42 AM  
Blogger onefromphilly said...

LOL!!!! I often envision myself as superhero too!!! I think I would be like STORM ( the cartoon Storm, not Halle Berry). I'd be tearing MF's up with tornados and lightning bolts and stuff. LOL

9:44 AM  
Blogger SandyBaby said...

Okay so I'm gullible... so much so that I can't watch infomercials... seriously!

LOL

10:02 AM  
Blogger Mr.Slish said...

@ Zed...You get it! Isn't that show the bestes..lol Save the Cheerleader Save the world..Yeah we're officially NERDS!!

@ OnefromPhilly. I was sitting in the crib and I was like "what would my day be like if I discovered I had super powers"..So I just started typing.

@ Sandybaby Its okay..I wrote it so that it was somewhat believable..except for the Jumping 10-15 feet in the air part..I figured you guys would have figured I was making this shit up by then...lmaof

11:20 AM  
Blogger *snake*bite* said...

Didn't think you were a bionic man - pretty cool but no quite bionic no offence.
I know u like the superslish thing tho!!
xxS*Bxx

11:47 AM  
Blogger sunshine said...

Now that was some funny sh*t!! You sure you weren't dreaming?? LOL

1:00 PM  
Blogger Grantlove said...

You are sooo stupid. You need to stop watching so many TV shows. If you were on "Heroes" your special power would be, things coming true as soon as you write them... It damn sure wouldn't be anything physical with your old ass. LOL

Hope Thanksgiving was good. I didn't call anybody. I'll holla at you tonight...Before Heroes.

2:51 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

...and then your corny-ass woke on your couch hugging and kissing your pillow you thought was Barneys! Shit, I haven't had a dream that vivid in a long time. The best part:

"Don't you RUUUUUUUUUN from me!"

Oh god, you had my stomach in knots, may ass was laughing so hard!
You came back strong after a week's vacation from writing and you had me glued to my computer screen for a few minutes, thank you Slish!


Mr. Music

2:56 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

...and then your corny-ass woke on your couch hugging and kissing your pillow you thought was Barneys! Shit, I haven't had a dream that vivid in a long time. The best part:

"Don't you RUUUUUUUUUN from me!"

Oh god, you had my stomach in knots, may ass was laughing so hard!
You came back strong after a week's vacation from writing and you had me glued to my computer screen for a few minutes, thank you Slish!


Mr. Music

2:56 PM  
Blogger sunshyne said...

LOL That was pretty cool. I recognized the imagination at work...even though I don't watch "Heroes". Hell, I thought you were reaching out for "Daybreak" for a minute with that healed injury, but I don't watch that either.

Does Barneys really settle up her money outside of the establishment? That's when I started things were fictional because I won't leave the cash register until I put my $1.38 back in my purse.

3:04 PM  
Blogger Mr.Slish said...

@ Snake Bite..SuperSlish is niice...Just gotta get my lady to call me that..lol


@ Tjeanise..This wasn't a dream. Just me being stupid and having too much time on my hands...lol.


@ Grantlove. Hey Hey Hey..I'm not that old! Thats funny though write a story and it comes true. I like that!!!


@ Mr Music I guess I should take that as a compliment. I knew you out of all people would get a kick out of reading this...lmaof...

@ Sunshyne. Thats when you realized I was making this shit up huh...Actually I have seen my sweetie do that. She begs to differ..lol

4:34 PM  
Blogger Sangindiva said...

This was a GREAT story!!
I was glued to my screen the whole time!!!hahahaha!

11:34 AM  
Blogger Little Brown Girl said...

Yous a fool LOL!! I was like why is this african having strange azz dreams and shyt. Great story Big Bro! But ummmm you might wanna stop smoking that oooohweee now!

11:50 AM  
Blogger Mr.Slish said...

@ Sangin Diva You say that like you were watching televison fo real!! hahahaha...I know I know i'm crazy...

@ Royceee Hush now girl! The ooohweee can be liberating...lmaof...

12:20 PM  
Blogger sweetness said...

bwoy this blog is really expanding ur imagination. it must me that 4o yr old itch ur gettin. tryin to make urself still feel young by creating these elaborate stories.

3:56 PM  
Blogger Mr.Slish said...

@ Sweetness Yuh backside!!! 40 year old itch. lol

4:45 PM  
Blogger nikki said...

aiight, so i had to spend five minutes laughing at that first paragraph. BWWWAHAHAHAH.

lawd...i was sitting there in that bathroom laughing at you getting splashed with your own urine. golden shower indeed.

9:39 PM  
Blogger SynSational said...

Great post as usual, Slish...LOL...thanks for the laughter once again.

10:20 AM  
Blogger ChezNiki said...

I was like, "That's it! PoochieP has bitten Slish and he's gone crazy with rabies or something! But they apparently allow you to have laptops at the funny farm???"

I was so confused...but this was funny, though!

...Save the Slishy, Save the Bronx!

LOL

1:47 PM  
Blogger Ming Houser, Realtor said...

This was very interesting. I've always loved superhero fairytales :)

3:41 PM  
Blogger Miz JJ said...

Craziness. And I love Heroes.

3:45 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

LMAO! I promise when you said you jumped 10 feet in the air I thought to myself "this african has been watching way too much Heroes" Great story as always, awaiting the continuation...

3:49 PM  
Blogger Mr.Slish said...

@ Nikki...I have actually done that..lol Pissed on a closed toliet seat that is...lol

@ syn Your welcome..I had a good laugh while writing it..lol

@ Chez..You were confused Why? You should have know was making that shit up..lol

@ Dy Dy..You liked it for real...Gonna make you a super hero we'll call you SHOPGIRL!

@ MzJJ Isn't that show the best.Man been for a program like that one for years...

@ Beauty...I don't know about a continuation..I was laughing so hard when typed this I almost didnt finish it..lol

4:31 PM  
Blogger VAR said...

I was almost believing all this stuff went down Slish! Great storytelling dude... :-)

1:40 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

2:07 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home