Thursday, July 28, 2005

Cinnamon Cinnamon Cinnamon don't judge me too quickly you don't know the relationship between Brown Suga & Mr Slish, but I will take your comments under advisement.

Thats right Ya'll I got knocked the f#$&K out. Unanimous decision. The cut above my left eye still hasn't healed properly. Now you may be asking yourselves why did I say such terrible things to bring Brown Suga to that point of no return. Well. You guys ever hear of a disease called Potty Mouth. Ya know the disease where the words come out faster than your thoughts can catch them. Its one of my biggest personality flaws. I've gone to therapy, read self help books, literally bite my tongue & still nothing works. Think I might need medication.

Will Brown Suga ever talk to me again? Most likely, its not the first time she's given me a verbal beat down.


So Yesterday I was walking to the deli located on my hospitals campus. As I'm walking toward the entrance I see these bow legged caramel toned legs. I get closer DAMN!!!! I AM NOT SAFE IN THIS CITY!!!!!! I know this woman. Her name. Mega Body. I met Mega Body my first year at the job we used to take the bus together couldn't make any moves at the time. I was still involved with The Bugger.

Mega Body says" Whats up Slish" I say " Nothing. Hot as hell out here. You eating lunch? she responds " Yeah why don't you join me" Damn DAMN DAMN!!!!! I told my coworker I would bring her a salad. I respond" Can't gotta bring back a salad to my coworker" Mega Body says " See I can't mess with you. Yesterday you dissed me and couldn't have lunch talking about you going to the tenth floor to take care of something" I'm thinking to myself " I did have something important to do. Lady Di and I had a standing engagement to play a game of Tongue Twister . I say " Tommorrow definitely I'll take you too my little Jamaican spot on the corner. She says" Cool see you tommorrow you better not diss me" We part ways.


I get to work this morning. Still a little woozy from the Thrilla in Manilla. But I manage to get myself organized. Around 10 am I decide to take a break and call Lady Di. Our conversation is an interesting one. Seems like Lady Di has figured me out and is not afraid. Go Figure....

I would finish this story but its past my bedtime....

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Now Slish, you know you are cool with me so I am not judging you, just giving you some advice. You know how that works, you can take it or leave it. True, I don't know the situation between you and the woman but I have a sense of you. My comments were directed towards Slish, not Slish and the woman. I am sure you will figure it all out one day. However, I still maintain that you are cool with me regardless! Hang tough brutha.

Cinnamon

8:35 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Pimp, Pimp!!! That's right Brotha Slish, brush your shoulders off!

I see some backpedallin' offa the judgments from the last post, but I need a full cease and desist rett now!

Cinnamon (THAT'S RIGHT I SAID IT!)Cinnamon, how can you sit here and type that BULLSHIT that you are not judging? Perhaps you should re-read what you wrote.

"She is way out of your league."? "Sounds like she has you figured out and already knows not to waste her time."? "after this post, I think you need to do some serious soul searching."? "Time to grow up and really think about the person you are."?

That ain't judgment? COME ON! Go look in the mirror and work on yourself, and leave my boy Slish alone. You obviously don't REALLY know him. We love him and his misery and insults just fine! In other words, FALL BACK SMALL CAT CUZ WE AIN'T ASK YOU BOUT ALL THAT!

360

10:30 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

As I said before, I gave advice and he can take it or leave it. Doesn't change how I think of him either way so it isn't judgement in my book. Your words don't scare me, I maintain my position.

Slish you keep listening to the guys you call friends who enjoy hearing about your downfalls and shortcomings and you may never go any further than where you are?????

Cinnamon

3:55 PM  
Blogger Grantlove said...

Slish, my boy... What's the deal.
That's right it's your boy "baby daddy" A/K/A Grantlove (cuz that's what I DID) Anyway, I told you a long time ago what to do to avoid the potty mouth....Stop talking..LOL. I've known you for over 25 years and you have never been one to hold your tongue, so don't start now. You just need to find a woman who can tolerate YOUR version of the truth. When that time comes, hopefully I'll still be around to witness it.

Dont forget to check my site daily... as I do yours you punk....
http://grantlovemusic.blogspot.com/

Grantlove

3:57 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

-Cinnamon, You've been warned! lol

Slish, you know very well that Grantlove and I have your best interests at heart not some scorned bird lookin' to say I told you so until you walk punchdrunk, dronelike into her open wings... uhh I mean arms. lol

BTW, Cinnamon, are you married?

5:33 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home