Wednesday, July 20, 2005

So I'm feeling kinda self destructive today and decide to send CNN( My Blind date) my blog info. My email says "Hey how ya been, everything is everything over here. I came across this guys blog. He's hilarious been sending it to all my friends you should check it out slishslash.blogspot.com" I get her response " Hey how ya been. Glad to see all is well with you . I'm doing well I'll check out the blog" Sometime after 3pm I get another email from CNN this it what it says " wow, don't really know what to say except, never meant to cause no hurt...good luck with your pursuits. " Brrrrrrrrrr Ya'll feel that cold chill in the air. Glad I missed that bullet we probably would have had devil children.


Now I tell you guys these stories cause its a release for me. I don't want anyone feeling sorry for me. Its just that I can't sit down and tell my boys about half the shit that goes on with me. They would have jokes for days . Lucky for me most of them don't read.

Tonight I was at my second job and my white female co worker says to me " Hey Slish you better not be leaving here early so that you can go hook up with one of your Fly Bys. " I say "What the hell is a Fly By " she says " Isn't that what you call your little rendevous " Then it hits me and I start laughing " You mean Jump off"
Why do white people always try and act hip by attempting to learn our slang JUST STAY WHITE DAMMIT !!!!! Eminem is enough.


Not much happened to me today. So I figured I would come up with 5 things People think about but never do or say out loud

1. You see your supervisor come out the bathroom. You go in after them. Its smells like they just shit out a dead rat. Don't you feel like yelling " You Nasty Mutherf%&#$ker couldn't you have waited till you got home."

2. Yo boy or homegirl call you at home and says " Your Home ?" No Nigga I'm waiting outside your door step so I can smack you for saying some dumb shit like that.


3. A woman tells you "Your not my type" Thats okay cause i'm yo mama's type. Says so on her right butt cheek.


4. Fat girl ask you to dance in the club. Don't you feel like saying "Why you asking me? I saw a brotha bout your size sit down and break a stool at the bar. Why not ask him "


5. Your boy tells you "Slish You need to stop pushing things ahead and focus on becoming the best person YOU can be. When the time is right, you will find that special L.A.D.Y. (Love, Admiration, Devotion, and the YIN to your YANG)Put GOD first bruh, everything else is his planning. NIGGA DON'T YOU HAVE FOUR BABY MAMAS...LOL... and when did you start going to church.


I'm out...

2 Comments:

Blogger Grantlove said...

Oh We got Jokes Now.... That's good because now I don't feel bad about dissin your corny ass...LOL
Yeah I do have 4 baby mamas but you know what... I wake up everyday proud of what I've created, what I've accomplished, and what I have in my life right now...Punk Ass....Bitter Much?

Out.
GrantLove

8:10 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

2 things:

(1) Why in the hell did you send the blog to CNN? She works for CNN for goodness sakes, didn't you think she would be bright enough to figure out it was you---or did you WANT her to know you were talking about her. . .hmmmmm?

(2) I see Grantlove took your comments in stride (or maybe he's secretly steaming inside and his wife is telling him "Mr. Slish better not EVER call this house again!") But don't hate on the man because he found his soulmate (even though it did take him 3 baby mamas and probably a whole lot of drama in between). Everyone's life paths are different and it's done like that for a reason, ok?

BTW, if I'm not mistaken, Grantlove is married now, so how dare you refer to his WIFE as his 4th baby mama??? Give props where props are due, ya hear!!

Still all in all, very entertaining. Keep the stories coming!! Until the next time.

10:38 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home