Tuesday, September 27, 2005

I have a free moment. Figured I would come and chat with you guys while i'm at work. I've been on a diet the past few weeks. Why?? well my Nana called me fat and a coworker slapped me on my stomach while I was on line in Mcdonalds and said " Slish stay out of Mcdonalds" She got some nerve!!!! Her stomach is as round as her ass. Nevertheless my quest for weight loss has begun. 1st week was hell no bread & rice allowed, only meat. Every meal felt like a snack. MY ASS WAS STILL HUNGRY!!!! 2nd week was a little better my belly wasn't as round and I felt less sluggish. 3rd week I cheated bought a whoole red velvet cake and plan on eating every bit of it.

This past Saturday my family was invited to my cousins wedding. My lil sis calls me in the morning and asks if I could pick up her and my mom and drive them to the wedding. I agree to do so. Biiiiig mistake. My mom is notorious for being a back seat driver. I get to the house at about 3 : 45 PM called my sis and let her know I was outside. They come out & get in the car . Mom says " Slishy I have the directions right here. Want me to tell you how to get to the church" I respond "Nope just give me the address we'll let the car find it " Mom responds " The car??? she starts looking around " You mean the car can tell us how to get there? I respond " Yep " Mom " Excuuuuuuse me" Lil Sis says " Your just showing off you know the church is right off I95 you don't need navigation for that. " she's such a HATER!!!! I look back at her, smile, and pull off.

We're on I95. I'm cruising at about 65 -70 miles an hour. My mom is already telling me to slow down and asking why I haven't used my blinker I say " What happened the last time you told me to slow down" Mom responds " You went faster ? " I respond" Thats riiight so be quiet this car can hit a hundred at anytime. My sis shakes her head and says " Thats why I didn't drive " This quiets my mother for all of six minutes then she says " Slishy why are you not using your blinker when you switch lanes " I respond "MOM!!!! I am using the blinkers. Cars today don't have that tic tic noise anymore. she responds " Ooooooh and looks at my side of the car to make sure I'm not lying .


So far my navigation system has us going in the right direction. My mother is very impressed. Mom " Slishy the car talks to you and tells you when to get off right? " I respond " Yes ma" She replies " Then why hasn't it told you to get in the right lane CAUSE WERE COMING UP TO OUR EXIT RIGHT NOW !!!!!" I look at my sister she's shaking her head side to side, then I look at my mother's shiny brown face and we both started to laugh. She knew what she said was stupid, but when you're with the people you love most in the world you can get away with it. Like the Ojays sang " I"LL ALWAYS LOVE MY MAMA SHE'S MY FAVORITE GIRL"....you only get one folks cherish the time you share with them.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home