Thursday, September 15, 2005

I would like to know who left that anonymous comment stating my mother and father are still doing the nasty. Ewww don't make me vomit. Trying to give me nightmares. My lil sis reads this blog and we both would like to believe our parents last sexual experience was the night she was concieved.

Ds3 calls me at work today . Ds3 " Good morning sir " I respond " Good morning" Ds3 How things going. I say " Things are okay could be better, thinking about losing some weight and becoming a male exotic dancer" Ds3 is laughing hysterically now and says. " Did you get a chance to work on the flyer for the after work spot" I respond " Ahhhh NO!! what that got to do with me " Ds3 " You promised" dayum this nucca is lazy. Why can't he just sit down and figure out how to do this shit himself. I respond " When is your b-day party, you said you wanted it done before then right?" Ds3 " Yes and could you design and send out an evite for my B-day party also . OH!!! THIS NIGGA!!! he must think during my leisure time I sit at home and do nothing but play with myself. I do, but thats my free time I should be able to use it as I please. I respond " Will do " he hangs up.

Spoke with Venom earlier, he and Au natural are going to an Ethiopian Restaurant for their first date. Venom " Slish she might get it. I respond " Get what? " Venom " you know what I mean " I say " No Young Jedi please explain this to Master Slish Windu" Venom " Lets just say she is very receptive" layman's terms chicky ain't had none in a while and Venom is going to reap all the benefits. I respond " You know ethiopian food is spicy " Venom responds " Thats okay its not like I'm kissing her on the first date " I was thinking more like yo ass might start to bubble ending your evening prematurely..lol. I respond " Kewl gotta go Shawnla hittin up my cellie"

I pick up "Hello" Shawnla" Your not at your desk." I respond " Yes I am I was on the phone , what can I do for you my Love Goddess" Shawnla "I was doing some thinking. I'm done with the French Man. I respond " Why what happened" Shawnla " If he really loved me he would give up everything and come to the United States and be with me" Now the only thing going through my head now is WHAT THE HELL DOES THIS HAVE TO DO WITH ME!!!!! This woman is twisted she broke me off twice since she's been back and she's talking about the French Man not being in love with her. What about him? This man accepted her with a child into his home. Once the reality set in that homeboy had to go work everyday to provide for his new instant family. Shawnla gets the notion that he is not giving her enough romance & attention and decides to leave him. Now instead of understanding that this man might be in some pain & distress. She caught up in that old fable that love conquers all. When the reality is Shawnla is not in love with The French Man she's in love with a fella called Romance.

3 Comments:

Blogger Mr.Venom said...

Believe every word you see, except for the restaurant part we are actually going bowling now. Then after bowling for dollars we are gonna take a quick drive up to Slish's parents place to sniff his Pops fingers. Hmmmmmm...... Perhaps I went too far with that comment. Or maybe I said just enough to put the mental pic on Slish's head. Enjoy your day Slish. I believe the anonymous comment posted yesterday rings true. I can't believe Slish is talking about being lazy, just the other day this nucca had ME typing up his resignation letter to one of his jobs and then email it to him. Lazy Jamaican...ri-god damn-diculous. Shawnla is nutty and so are you. Just admit that you still want this woman and get it over with.

8:03 AM  
Blogger Grantlove said...

What up Slish ...Got your message the other day. I'm suffering from sleep deprivation right now thanks in large part to Mini Me, GrantLove, Jr.

Glad to have you back writing again...Don't forget my site either..Here's an old school playlist I put together last month..Tell me if you feeling it..
Peace.. http://grantlovemusic.blogspot.com/2005/08/weekend-playlist-862005.html

9:56 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Slishie (I think that's your new nickname)

You know DS3 is lazy. You've known that for years. He will let you do all the work, send out the email, and then forward your email to his WHOLE address book, and then bother all of us to attend his party and spend our hard earned money on drinks that he gets a cut off. Oh and I thnk you would make MAD loot as an exotic dancer. Put that thing on them boy!!!!!

4:02 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home