Tuesday, September 27, 2005

Monday I HATE MONDAYS!!!! Too much work and not enough time to finish it. Only good thing about mondays is that the day goes quickly WHY?? BECAUSE YOU HAVE TOO MUCH WORK TO DO!!!!!

My mind wonders while at my second job. Could it be I don't want to be there. Anyway this memory pops into my head. I start to giggle to myself and think back to the 7th grade. Good and Plenty , Grantlove & myself had this fine teacher blond hair, blue eyes, tight ass, and always wore tight pants. This was a no no. A bunch of horny african american boys who've been taught white women are forbidden fruit is a recipe for disaster. Well on this particular day our teacher comes in with the tightest pants we've ever seen her in. One of our classmates who happend to be sitting in front of Good & Plenty decides to reach out and pretend to squeeze our Blond Bombshell's ass. Good & Plenty couldn't let an oppurtunity like this pass without his input and SLAPS!!!! our classmates hand causing him to grab our teachers booty. Our classmate is studdering " It Wha It was It was him" and points to Good & Plenty. Good and plenty had this way of keeping a straight face during times of danger. She looked at him but his poker face was tight.. Our classmate was punished, Blond Bombshell probably got an ego boost & we had a good laugh....

I get home and check my missed calls on my cell. I see that Corporate America left a message. I call him back "Yo whats up" Corporate " Ahh nothing" I respond " I was calling to let you know me & a bunch my boys are playing paintball next month. Want to go? Corporate responds " Kewl I'll drive" that was waaay to easy. My slish sense starts to tingle. Better end this convo quick I respond "Aiight fine by me" Corporate says " So what else is going on " which really means he has something on his mind and needs me to ask whats going on with him. I respond " Nothing just working" Corporate says in this sullen voice " I'm on the market again. The Consultant and I broke up" AWW HELLL!!!!! I have to give him at least a 1/2 an hour of phone time , really have to listen and give my input. I respond " What happened you guys looked fine a couple of weeks ago" He responds " Things are not always what they seem " booooy do I know that. he continues " We had some differences that just couldn't be worked out. The slasher in me wants to say What she catch you trying on her pink thong while singing IM EVERY WOMAN!!!! but I respond " Sorry to hear that" Corporate " Its cool it was mutual"

Turns out my buddy has turned to the Lord in a really big way . He's been studying the scriptures heavily. He f%&%ED up when he tried to spread the word to The Consultant. She wasn't having it. That whole the man is the head of the household was not part of her movement. I don't blame her but she could have been smarter about it cause my boy is PAIIIID!!!!! Him making a statement like that only means he's willing to foot the bill for everything . Just because your man wants to see that your taken care of doesn't mean he wants to control you or be your daddy. Its just the way we express our love. So aaallll you 30 plus never been married females out there. Let a man just be man. He doesn't have to know your faking.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home