Saturday, September 17, 2005

Thanks for the comment Venom, did I mention everytime I come to your house your stepmom feeds me grapes and rubs my right thigh. I would tell your pops but he might get jealous CAUSE I TURNED HIM DOWN TWICE!!!!!

I felt like starting some trouble this morning.. Hmmm who can I pick on. I decide to send Venom an email " Make sure wherever you & Au Natural go to bowl. They keep score for you." Venom responds " We are hitting this spot in Union Square, she says that they keep score." This is where my alter ego Slasher took over and types back " You are going to attempt to close this deal early. " Venom writes back " No. " No???? what kind of nice guy tactic is he trying to pull just yesterday he told me Au Natural was ripe and ready to be plucked. I type back " No?!?! you like this woman? " Venom responds " She's cool, I am just feeling her out. We'll see how it goes Saturday night. I wanna see how she is going to act around me without any support from her girlfriends etc. You understand what I am saying? Slasher types back " So instead of feeling her up. Which is probably what she wants. Your going to feel her out and get yo ass placed into the no pussy category...yeah I understand..." Venom strikes back " Excuse me ?!?!? You must think I forgot about CNN. You didn't feel her up on the first date...nah nucca you invited her to a wedding in Jamaica and you got nerve to call me a pu55y. Fagayzee mutha -effer. If she makes a move I'll respond accordingly what I am saying is that I'm not planning on making any power moves this Saturday" Silly Rabbit tricks are for kids. I respond " I didn't call you a pussy just said you weren't getting any if you don't make your intentions known right off the bat and why you always waiting on some chick to make a move. Thats wack. BE A MAN!!!! grab a nipple, ass cheek, sumthin... Venom types "Tell you what, I'll grab the left cheek and say its from the man that's trying to date her best friend( He's talking about Barney's) . Its the FIRST TIME we are going out, we will be drinking and bowling, I'm sure we will have a good time. Besides it was her that said she wasn't looking to get into anything serious and was enjoying her own company. Which is fine by me. Read between the lines negro I respond " You do that and she might ask you for my number....lol She's not looking for anyone serious!!!! They all say that till a nucca put the smack down on em. Then its like " How come I've never met your mother....lol Venom responded but not with the usually fire guess he caught on I was f&$%king with him we'll just have to wait and see what happens between him Au natural.





1 Comments:

Blogger Mr.Venom said...

Real cute, that wasn't my mother feeding grapes and rubbing your thigh you baby gorilla. You got yourself piss drunk again and ended up in very dirty place in the Village with a shemale.
Moving on....Slish then proceeds to grill me about what I plan on doing when I meet up with Au Natural that Saturday night. It went well end of subject. The question is why isn't he talking about his date with Barney's?, what is he hiding?, why did he find a banana in his tailpipe in the morning?

8:40 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home