Tuesday, September 13, 2005

I'm sitting at my desk trying to figure out how to injure myself while on duty so I can go on workers comp leave. Preferably a broken leg. Maybe I could provoke a pt into kicking my ass that would be work related.

My cell phone is ringing. Its my boy Good and Plenty " Yo what time you get home from work tonight I need to burn some Cd's" Why won't this fool by a damn burner!!! Oh I forget he has a family of four. 2 daughters and a wife with an expensive jeans fetish. I respond " I'll call you when i'm leaving work it should take me 40 minutes to get home. And don't come over too late either Slish's music hut closes at 11 pm. Nucca need his beauty sleep." Good and Plenty laughing " When did you turn into a sissy." I respond " Hmmmm. Let me think maybe it was the day your wife tricked me into washing your daughters hair. I AIN'T BEEN THE SAME SINCE!!!!!!! See you at 10:30 pm. One." Good and plenty hangs up...

Now I never did finish that story about Barney's. The young lady I met 2 fridays ago. Brief description 27 years old, 5'3, lightskinned, hazel eyes with long sandy brown locks she's slim but not as slim as Lady di. Lady Di was anorexic slim. Oh yeah & she's a make up supervisor at Barney's.

Since we exchanged numbers we've been on the phone quite often. Almost every other night. I call her or she calls me. We enjoy each others convo so far. Come to find out the female voice you hear spitting poetry in those Mcdonalds commercials is hers. Da Da Da Da Daaaaaa. I smell dollar signs. She's Paying for the first date. Nah for real she's Paying...HOLLA!!!!!

2 Comments:

Blogger Mr.Venom said...

Beware Kah-El, as a Kryptonian you will have extraordinary powers when you land on the planet called Earth, use caution when coming in contact with red bone kryptonite. It appears it has already affected you since you are shampooing a little girl's hair.

9:40 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Boy if ever stop writing this blog I'ma haveta keel yo ass!!!

-360

11:31 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home