Wednesday, September 21, 2005

Thanks for the heads up Grant love. I'll try not to live up to your expectations. Think I'll dedicate this blog entry to you

I met Grantlove in the sixth grade. It was a new school year and my attraction to girls was full blown. I remember walking into the classroom and noticing how well developed my female counterparts were & thinking to myself maybe some one will want to hold my hand this year. Then I notice most of the girls are staring at this light skinned curly haired boy sitting in the back. Me being an oppurtunist and no dummy sat down next to his ass. " Hey you look familiar where do I know you from" Grantlove responds " I don't know" and continues to chat up the girls. Then it hits me. This dude is not a new kid. He was in this very classroom the year before. None of the other kids seem to notice or care so I kept my mouth shut and befriended him. You know how that old saying goes if you can't beat em join em.

Couple of years go by . We're in the 8th grade now. Good & Plenty, Grant Love , & myself have built up quite the reputation.

Grant Love The Lover: No girl was safe from this curly haired freak. He was a legend. The flyest girl in 8th grade had his paw prints all over her titties.

Good & Plenty The Muscle: Got that rep while in the sixth grade. He beat up a seventh grader in self defense. Good & Plenty's hands were so fast he could hit a person twice before they hit him once.

Slish The Thief: It was rumored. I could remove a pen from a students pocket, remove the ink, put that ink in another students pocket , put pen back into the 1st students pocket. And watch the whole blame game go down.

We ran the 8th grade. Anything negative that went down we probably had something to do with it. Now I could go on for days about our elementary school hi jinks, but i'll settle for one story. It involves Grant love.

Once a year our school had a spelling bee. Each classroom had their own contest which the smart white kids usually won. For some odd reason that year Grant Love had lasted longer than usual. Since Good & Plenty and myself were knocked out of the contest early we decide to increase Grant Loves odds. We both take out our dictionaries and pieces of scrap paper . When the teacher would call out a word we would look it up & write it down on the paper. If we thought Grant Love was about to fumble all he had to do was look down at his desk and the correct spelling of the word was already there. With my stealth tactics and Good & Plenty's speed we pulled of the biggest upset of the year. Grant Love won the contest and the right to represent our class. Our teacher was SHOCKED!!!!! cause Mr. love was not the most scholastic mutha f&%$KA . Some of the other students knew what went down but didn't want to risk a beaten.

Why we did it? Probably to embarass Grant Love. We swore he would get knocked out the first round and we would have jokes for days, But once again this nigga shocked us all and got knocked out in the third round. He didn't do too bad. Had me and Gooden & Plenty fooled. All this time we helped this cat cheat on tests, let him copy homework and the whole time he had a brain.


WE GOT PUNKED!!!!!!!!!
Love ya Dog Congrats on the new baby. Hope when he grows up he has friends like his daddy.

1 Comments:

Blogger Grantlove said...

Thanks for the trip down memory lane...I have a problem with your recollection of events that transpired however....First, you and Good did not help me win that spelling bee, that was all me... I never once looked down at the spelling...Knowing you it would have been spelled wrong on purpose to make me look stupid; and secondly, about the girls, well OK that's true.

Seriously, I love yall dudes like my own brothers..You both epitomize the meaning of the word friend: A person whom one knows and trusts.

Peace, Blessings, & GrantLove

3:23 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home