Wednesday, September 21, 2005

Where were we ????? Oh yeah!!!!! My aunt tells me to leave the ER . I leave, go outside and my Uncle Slim is waiting for me. We drive off . Uncle Slim " Boy what a day huh Slishy. Did you have plans tonight ?" I respond " Kinda" Uncle Slim laughing " you had a hot date ? I respond " Yeah I was looking forward to going but shit happens" Uncle Slim " What do you mean!!! call her back!!!! You did a good job with nana today you deserve to have some fun tonight. CALL HER BACK!!!!! " I respond" Yes Sir!!!!"


Its 7pm i'm in my car now. Call is made to Barney's she answers " Hello young man '' Booooy I like this woman already . I say " Heeeey young lady . I was given strict orders to come and get you " She responds " What about your nana? " I respond " She's okay doctors couldn't find anything wrong with her. Both of my aunts are at the ER now . They're taking her home." Barney's" Thats wonderdul I'm glad everything is okay" I say " Thats riiight so put on yo pop booty jeans and a top that shows some cleavage. Slish is on the way. Barney's " Oh really!! Where are you taking me ? I respond " To da hoooood" Barneys starts laughing & responds with her spanish accent " Ju so silly. What time will you be here " I say " 9pm " Barney's responds "See you then"


I get home & finish burning my Slish your soooooo dreamy cd's, take a shower, splash on some Burberry, and put on my costume for the evening. I'm out the door and in the Batmobile by 8:25 pm. En route I call Bashment gyal . She called me while I was in the ER . Bashy picks up " "Hello" I say " Yo sorry about hanging up so abruptly earlier I was in the ER with my nana" Bashy " Is she okay? What happened?" I respond "She's okay just a fainting spell." Bashy " What you getting into tonight" I respond " Gotta date with an angel" Bashy " Bwooooy yuh busy, going out with that chick you met 2 Fridays ago" I say " Thats riiight Barneys is getting the Slish special. What you getting into tonight ? Bashy " Nothing. I don't have a man remember " Damn!!! That was some dumb shit to ask . I forgot about Venom not dating her anymore I say " I'm sorry , but you know you f&*$Ked that up. Venom really cared about you" Bashy " I KNOW I KNOW I KNOW no need to remind me. Just have to take that one on the chin" she acting like this shit don't phase her but my Slish sense knows other wise. Why she sabotaged that relationship I'll never know. I respond" I gotta go chat with ya later "


I get to queens at 9pm but didn't get to Barney's house until 9:17 pm my ass got lost. Hold up I have navigation HOW THE HELL COULD I GET LOST!!!!!!! I make the call " Your chariot awaits" Barneys comes out 3 minutes later and walks up to my car window and kisses me on the cheek walks around to the passenger side and gets in. Barneys " Where you taking me? " I respond " To my hood"

We get to the G-bar at 9:45pm . I say whats up to my favorite bartender in the tristate and grab my favorite booth . Now you guys may be wondering why do I take all my dates to the g-bar. Thats simple most brothas take a first date someplace fancy. Most likely one of their boys suggested it . You get there & the menu is waaaay out of your price range , yo ass gets nervous, causing you to pay less attention to your date and more attention to whats on her plate. That is the making of an awkward evening. I like to go where the odds are in my favor & The G-bar is just one of several restaurants I frequent.

The evening is going well. Barneys body language is oh soooo positive & my jokes are on point as usual. Before I knew it 11pm had creeped up on us and I didn't want to take her home just yet, but my funds were running low . I start to think Hmmmmm Time to take a page out of Clipperman's cheap dates 101 hand book. Twenty minutes later Barney and I are in Dobbs Ferry sitting on a bench by the water looking at the moon and the stars.

About an hour later I arrive at Barneys apt. We're in the car saying our good byes. Barneys
" Well Slish I had a wonderful time " I respond " I did too felt like we've know each other for years , by the way I don't kiss on the first date" Barneys gives me this OH REALLY NEGRO PUHLEASE LOOK ... and says " Give me a kiss" ofcourse I buckle under the pressure and say " "OKAY OKAY just this once i'll make an exception." Our lips meet and greet. Then our tongues decide to shake hands. Oh this definitely has some potential .


Time will tell.

2 Comments:

Blogger Mr.Venom said...

Should I start to get myself fitted for a tux? Have you started to take meringue or salsa lessons for the wedding. Time will definately tell. Good to hear that your Nana had just a fainting spell and nothing serious.

8:08 AM  
Blogger Grantlove said...

That's my boy... After all the years spent looking up to me I see you finally have some game. Just Kidding, well not really... Let me tell you a thing or three about these fiery, yet sensual Latina women.
1. Always keep it real with them
2. Never poke fun at their culture
3. You better be in shape when THAT time comes cuz they will try to wear you OUT!!!
You see why I married one...Holla at your boy..
Yo, I shouted you out on my song of the day....Peep it.

GrantLove

9:01 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home