Thursday, August 11, 2005

Continuation of SMACK THAT BOOTY SLISH!!!!!!


We're in the car now. I say to Shawnla " Want me to take you home?" She says, " I'm not ready to go home " I respond, " So what do you want to get into?" Shawnla, " Drive and see where the night takes us . We pull off.


I'm headed towards White Plains. My parents are out of town and the house is practically empty. Lil sis is there but she'll sleep through gunfire. Won't here a thing. We go inside, I start to show Shawnla around since this is her first time in my parents home. 5 years of body bumping and this woman has never met my family go figure. I usher Shawnla to where the magic usually happens , no not my old bedroom , but the den attached to it. She heads straight for the throw pillow on the floor. I sit on the couch and watch her. Shawnla sprawls out over the pillow and slips off her sandals...Fellas ya'll know what that means when a woman takes off her shoes. I'm checking her ass out and I mean that literally " I'M CHECKING OUT HER ASS AND HAVING VISIONS OF BACK SHOTS !!!!! but neither one of us makes a move. Why? Could be the egos cause the person that makes the first move would have to admit that they missed the other person terribly and was fiending for a reunion. SO YOU KNOW MY DUMB ASS MADE THE FIRST MOVE!!!!!

The slap and tickle begins. Shawnla giggles and says, " Slish what are you doin" I say, " Oh nothing just trying to find out what Strawberries and Vanilla taste like when combined with chocolate" and continue probing her neck and lips. Then she flips me over and gets on top, gives me this dreamy look, then takes off her blouse, I reach for them. Shawnla pulls back and says " Did I say you could touch those " OOOhh she wanna play tease Slish and make him beg. The water in France must have given her amnesia cause she must have forgotten THAT I'M EASY!!!!!!!! but I play along anyway. She starts whispering in my ear " You want me " I play along and say " No " Shawnla unbuttons my pants and starts to play with DANGER!!! she whispers in my ear once again, " You want me now" I respond like a little bitch " Nu Nuh NO " she decides to take it up a notch by taking off her jeans skirt and pulling my pants and underwear completely off. I'm thinking "I WISH I HAD A CAMERA RIGHT NOW!!!! Cause she about to go Vanessa Del Rio on me.

Time for injection now so I slip off her panties, put on the disease & rugrat protector, and check the kitty for moisture . 20 seconds later we're making f@&k faces & noises. The whole time i'm nervous that Lil Sis will wake up and go into the kitchen and hear us, so I decide to play it safe and take it into the bedroom.


I wake up the next morning. DAMN!!! I'm a pitiful excuse of a man, but then I look underneath the covers and take a look at Shawnla's round naked booty and think to myself

I'LL BE THAT I'LL BE THAT

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh really? My bad!

1:52 AM  
Blogger Mr.Venom said...

I KNEW IT, I KNEW IT, I KNEW IT. "Let me see what chocolate tastes like with strawberries and vanilla". See this is what I am talking about. Some women just don't know what it is they are looking for. Travel to another continent and still can't find love. By the way did you give me a shout out?

8:22 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

So you finally got some, huh? LMAO!

Big ups to Brotha Slish, keep your heart safely insulated bruh, this chick seems like a Baracuda!

-360

10:37 AM  
Blogger Grantlove said...

Big Daddy Slish!!
I'm glad to know at least you don't have to play with yourself EVERYNIGHT..LOL
Handle yo business!
Now don't go start catchin feelings...Take it for what it is!

Grantlove!

11:32 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

YA KNOW SLISH, I'M NOT EVEN MAD AT YA FOR POSTING THIS STUFF. SHOCKED, BUT NOT MAD....JUST KNOW THAT LAST TIME WE STOPPED IN THE MIDDLE...THIS TIME(I AIN'T HOLDIN BACK)...DON'T BE SCURRED:) YOU KNOW SASHA LUVS YA.......YOU READY FOR ME?

4:53 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home