Friday, September 09, 2005

Today one of my bosses comes into my office with a memo HHC HURRICANE KATRINA VOLUNTEERS. It states our hospital is recruiting employees with specific expertise to go to Louisiana and help with this catastrophe. Now if given the oppurtunity how many of you reading this blog would volunteer ? I'm curious leave comments please. I put my bid in. Slish has submitted his name. If I get called i'll probably go. First time I would have done anything this selfless. Well does letting the opposite sex jump up and down on my pubic area for pleasure count as selfless. Hee hee.

Harlem nites is trying to step her game up, asking me to spend more time with her. I ask her "Wouldn't that mean we're in a relationship? " Harlem responds " Yeah whats wrong with that. I say " Did I not explain to you what would happen if we got together" she's goes silent then responds " Hmph, NO Slish why don't you tell me" I say "I Would get arrested" Harlem " Arrested why!!!!!" I respond " For choking yo ass for spending my money and your money. Baby we both have poor money management skills, together we're like an atm that doesn't need a pin number to get cash " Surprisingly she laughs and responds " Whateva man when you coming over" I say "Soon" knowing good and well our interaction needs to come to an end.


I hope tonite goes as well as last Friday . Venom and I went to my homegirl The Actress going away party at my former after work venue last friday . Since both of us have been dealing with some wishy washy sista's lately we figured going out and recruiting some new blood would do us some good. Venom and I get to the gathering about 11pm. Two targets are spotted and off to work we go. Venom is scheming on a short lightskinned shorty with beautiful locks . I over achieve as usual and step to a buxom caramel sista with an au natural. Then the Dj starts spinning some old school & the crowd goes crazy. Au natural grabs Venom & starts shaking her money maker and shorty with the locks grabs me. We start dueling . She does a move. I show her the same move with a little sumthing extra. Locks is impressed now, does something a little more difficult but like Bone Crusher " I AIN"T NEVER SCURRED" give her back the same steps but with gravy. ITS ON NOW!!!!! WE FULL BLOWN!!!!!. Then reality sets in . The pain in my leg comes first then the respitory abnormality. Warning Warning!!! Slish you have reached your critical limit. Time for your old ass to sit down. I look around and spot an empty stool next to where Venom & Au Natural are dancing . I think to my self there's gotta be better way. I wipe the sweat off my forehead and call The Actress over to me " Whats up with shorty with the locks, she single? " Actress responds " VERY!!!! but your competion just walked in. " I look to my right and spot this dude smiling at my prize for the day. I move quickly and call my dance partner over to me and say " Thank you" She says " For what" I respond " For giving me a mild heart attack". She laughs. I ask "Whats your name" She responds " Barney's ( thats not her name, but you guys know how I get down real names will never be revealed unless you piss me off) Barneys asks " Whats your name " I respond " Ju don't know !!!! Barney responds " No" I respond " Give me your business card and i'll tell you" She says " I don't have any " I say " Then I guess your phone number will do " Barney gives me this look and says " I dunno" I turn and show her my good side. Barney's pulls out her cell phone and says " Give me your cell phone number" uh oh this sounds like a brush off then she presses the send button " Now you have my number" Whew!!!! thought I was slippin...


Stay tuned..to be continued

3 Comments:

Blogger Mr.Venom said...

Yes I remember last Friday very well. I get there with Slish and a friend of his from the Bronx. On the way there we get into a conversation about male-female relationships which only brings the poison out of me but I won't get into that. I did notice the light-skinned dread intially but didn't make any power moves because I was trying to catch her eye. Some song came on and Au Natural ends up grabbing me (mind you I am not complaining). End result, I got her number and she's cool person. Which is a good thing because light-skinned to me are what red kryptonite is to Superman. It won't kill me but it sure as hell will make me weak.

10:26 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

pimp! pimp!!!

-360

2:36 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

wow, i don't know what the deal is with you guys but you definitely have some dysfunctions. it's unfortunate for you two locks and au natural now have this blog...good luck on your next dates!

4:36 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home