Thursday, September 08, 2005

Why is it when a man tells a woman he is no longer interested. We're bad guys, assholes & confused. Let a woman tell a guy she's not interested. Soon as we ask for clarification we're put into the stalker, pussy & winer category. ITS NOT FAIR!!!!!

Today I told Lady Di I will no longer pursue her romantically and that we should maintain our current friendship. She found this completely unacceptable and asked how could I make a decision like that without informing her. I'm confused now cause thats what I thought I just did . Lady Di believes that I cannot make a decision like this so soon in our relationship. What relationship!!!! We went out like 3 times !!!!! She what the hatians call CWAZY. I take that back Lady Di isn't crazy she's really a lovely person and deserves better than what I can offer right now. Maybe 3 months from now she'll understand.


My boy White Chocolate called right after my conversation with Lady Di. I tried to tell him the situation but he seemed more interested in my last entry about me sending a provocative text message to Clipper man. He thought that was classic. We get on the topic of Clipper man's new Mobile car wash business and White Chocolate asks if he's still cutting hair I say "yup" and he mentions that his brother still gets his hair cut by Clipper man. Which to him is totally a waste of time since he's been going bald since the late 90's we both laugh hysterically. I say " Seriously Chocolate you have to tell him " White Chocolate " How I am supposed to do that " I say " How bout Big Bro you look like George Jefferson with a fade then tape his face to the mirror for an hour. It worked on my brother. Once he noticed the black dye from just for men was staining his scalp he was scared straight. Week later he was sporting The Slish Look.


Spoke with Hot Mama recently. She just got hired as a corrections officer and is going into the academy for a couple of months. Girl wants to get her dance on before her start date and asked Mr Slish to oblige her. Since that might give me another shot at the chocha. I quickly agree. Only thing Hot Mama can move she might tire my ass out causing me to have another malfunction. Think I'll be drinking Redbull and Hennesy Tommorow night. Increase my odds.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

You have an interesting blog here. I'm going to bookmark you!
If you get a moment please surf on over to my site: first time buyer mortgages.
It just about covers most first time buyer mortgages associated information.

4:14 PM  
Blogger Mr.Venom said...

Mr. Slish did ask me to go to this party and I told him that I wasn't in the mood. I should have said yes. I wanna see the woman that made him Mr. Softee. Knowing this guy's luck it will probably be a dry night for him.

8:43 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

1st you are a bastard!


2nd whassup with all the spam?!!

12:57 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home