Sunday, August 07, 2005

You guys remember when I told you about one of my exes moving to France to be with the man she fell in love with and possible marry. Well guess what!!! She's Baaaaack & who does she call. Big Daddy Slish(Sing along now) and the story goes a little sumthin like thiiiiis.. Hit it!!!!!!

Friday afternoon I get this call on my cell from a 609 area code. At first I wasn't going to answer it but curiosity got the best of me so I picked up. "Hello can I speak to Slish" I respond "Who's this" voice says " Its Shawnla." I pull the phone away from ear cause I'm shocked now. I know they don't have 609 area codes in France. I respond "Shawnla who" Shawnla says " its me Slish" I say " Why are you calling me from France? Whats the matter you in trouble, they lock you up, found out your frenchman was a little too french. She laughs and says " No I'm back in the states & I left the Frenchman. I say " I'm sorry to hear that " She laughs again and says " No your not " That gal knows me a little too well. I respond " So what happened " Shawnla responds " I don't want to talk about it " I respond " Fine cause I didn't want have to tell you I TOLD YA SO!!!!! We change the topic, talk some more and make tentative plans for Saturday.

I got home around 7pm Saturday. 8pm Shawnla calls me " Slish watcha doin " I respond " Why." Shawnla " Thought we could hang out in the city " My Slish sense starts to tingle, this chick must think i'm stupid I know exactly what she wants she's not gonna get it I respond " I'll pick you up between 10 & 10:30 pm.

I arrive in Engelwood around 10:15pm call Shawnla on the celly and tell her that I'm out front. 10 minutes later she's walking to the car. All of a sudden things start moving in slow motion and I can't seem to keep my tongue in my mouth. She gets in the car. Her cocoa brown skin is flawless and she smells like strawberries laced with vanilla flavoring. My ass is in trouble, cause I forgot my flesh eaters anonymous handbook at home. LOOK AWAY SLISH LOOK AWAAAAAY!!!!!!! Shawnla " I don't get a hug? and why won't you look at me " I respond " First of you left me hanging for about six months then send me an email that your In France with that Frenchman. You could have told me you were still in love with him. I would have understood." Shawnla responds " No you wouldn't have . You would have tried to talk me out of it " Damn!!!! this woman sure knows Mr Slish . Cause thats exactly what I would have done .


We arrive at The G-Bar around 11pm. I greet my friendly neighborhood Bartender, introduce Shawnla to him and right on cue he says " Its nice to finally see Slish come here with someone other than himself. OOhh he's going to get a big tip for that shit. Bartender has seen me with a different chick every two weeks for the past several months. We sit down. I order two Mojito's. Shawnla takes a sip. Then asks " So Slish who ya been f@&%king" now if my memory serves me correctly the last time she asked me that question I gave her the politically correct response which was "no one sweetie". Causing me to have a cheekless evening. So I respond " I have few shawties" Shawnla likes competition she gets a kick out it . I decide to tell her about my meltdown with Hot Mama Shawnla " so your telling me you couldn't get it up. It was probably her fault you never have that problem with me. Did you lick her pussy ? " I respond " excuse me " Shawnla " I know you licked her pussy" DAMN THIS WOMAN!!!! I say " Yeah I licked it, but not the way I lick yours" Shawnla smiles and leans in closer I say " Bartender CHECK PLEASE!!!!!!


To be continued

1 Comments:

Blogger Mr.Venom said...

Keep your hands where we can see them and step away from the chocha. I remember him talking about her way back when we were working at the same company. This woman is Slish's red kryptonite, all his superpowers are diminished and he is just a mere mortal. Be careful young Kryptonian.

8:11 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home