Tuesday, August 16, 2005

I haven't been writing I knooow...Mr Slish is tiiired. I HAVE FOUR JOBS!!!! Brotha needs a break. So I have decided to take a break from this blog. I'm going on vacation. Headed to JA for the Phantoms wedding. I will resume writing August 29th. I should have some Juicy stories to tell when I get back.

I'll give you a preview of whats ahead.

1. Soulmate's boyfriend is acting up. She wants me to take her to the beach so she can lay out in her bikini. I told her she might get felt up. She still wants to go. I smell trouble..I LIKE IT!!!!!

2.Lady Di is starting to trust me a little more. Wonder what will happen when she leaves this thurs. She resigned from her position at my Hospital. That means no more smooch sessions in her office. That reminds me I need to go up there tommorrow. Get last Licks...GET IT!! last licks hahaa i'm so corny....

3. Harlem nites hmmm well lets just say. I'm weaning myself off slooowly.

4. Shawnla might be smitten. Told me today that she'll miss me while i'm away. I asked what she wanted from Jamaica. She said" Just for Slish to come back safely." aawwww.


I'll be back friends and fam. With more adventures of MR SLIIIIIIIIISH!!!!!!!!!

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Enjoy your trip Dexter.

-360

8:31 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

crickets

10:34 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home