Thursday, September 08, 2005

Hello friends and fam. I've been awaaaaay a looooong time. Needed a break even decided to stop writing, but a few emails stating STOP BEING SO DAMN LAZY SLISH, I can see the crickets all over your blog page SLISH, and my favorite UPDATE YOUR BLOG ALREADY DAMMIT!!!!! I didn't know you guys cared. Truth be told I was testing yall, trying to see if anyone would miss it and a few of you did so I will continue to write.

I went to Jamaica two weeks ago. Haven't been there since 1997. Last time I was there a dred tried to chop my ass. He asked me " Eh yankee bwoy you want a taxi" me being the wise ass that I am responded " Mi nuh need nuh rass taxi" he responds " Bwoy who yuh tink yuh talking to." Then starts to look around his taxi mumbling something like where's my machete. Like the hatian's Say OOh OOh and I was out !!!!!! thought to myself white rum can make you say some dumb shit. Anyway the reason for my visit this time was for my best bud Phantom. He and the misses decided they wanted to be married in paradise. No muss no fuss. I don't blame em cause getting married in the United States is torture and a recipe for bankruptcy. 100 dollars a plate for food that keeps you in the bathroom for at least three days isn't worth it. Phantom's wedding was just like him straight and to the point.

Wish I could have brought someone. I was the only one without a date. The whole weekend I Listened to my so called buddy Fondu call me a loser for coming by myself. He can kiss my ass. At least I didn't wait 8 years to marry the wrong woman. He's in hell & he know's it. I feel sorry for his wife. She's doesn't have the life she thinks she has. Marriages like this one usually last like 50 years. Then the husband dies and the wife shouts, " I'M GLAD THAT BASTARD IS DEAD" WASTED ALL MY YEARS ON THIS LOSER" DUMB ASS THOUGHT I DIDNT KNOW ABOUT ALL THE OTHER WOMEN. THATS WHY JUNIOR LOOKS LIKE MY EXBOYFRIEND....lol. Hopefully she'll figure it out and leave before this scenario happens.

Back in the the good ol U.S of A. First person I called when I got back was Shawnla. Been fiending for that booty since I left. Tried to send her a text message but when I pressed the send button it accidentally went to clipper man. That was some embarassing shit. The message I sent was very graphic OKAY!!! IT WAS DOWNRIGHT NASTY !!!!! He probably saved it and sent to his lady. lol Nothing goes to waste with Clipper Man.

I finally caught up with Shawnla that friday. We went into the city, had dinner, and a few drinks, actually it was only two drinks my ass was on a budget. Trying to curtail my spending habits since the meeting I had with my financial counselor. She gave me such a tongue lashing something about staying out of tittie bars or was it just bars period. Anyway after I settled up with the waitress I ask Shawnla what she would like to get into now. She says lets go to the tele . Flash back i'm on a budget. We're going to auntie's. For that ass i'll risk it all !!!!!!


Slish is back!!!!!!!!

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

PHOSITA : ip memes' newest members
IP Memes will include a couple of new contributors in the next issue due out on September 26 - namely, Matt Buchanan of the Promote the Progress blog and myself.
Hey, you have a great blog here! I'm definitely going to bookmark you!

I have a work from home site. It pretty much covers work from home related stuff.

Come and check it out if you get time :-)

11:14 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Brotha Slish is back!!!
Glad to see it!!!
-360

11:31 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home