Tuesday, October 11, 2005

I just got in. Was visiting with Harlem Nites. All have to say is this. In the words of the all mighty Big Daddy Kane. Women of the good pussy breed YOU GOT YOU GOT YOU GOT WHAT I NEEEEED !!!!!!!!

Every Sunday I visit my mom and dad. We have dinner together while they ask me a lot of questions. During this time I do a lot of lying. As i'm walking to the door, my mother opens it before I get a chance to put my key in and says " Hi soooooon, and gives me this kiss on my cheek. Hmph what does this shady woman want from me. She looks back at my dad and whispers to me " You think you can drive me to Barnes & Nobles after dinner" I look at my dad and yell " SURE MOM I'LL TAKE YOU TO BARNES & NOBLES !!!! my mom responds " Your so mean. I walk in, say whats up my to my dad, and sit down next to him.

While i'm waiting for dinner to be served. I call Corporate America and make sure our plans are good for tonight. He called me earlier in the day requesting my presence while he searches for his next queen. Since the break up with The Consultant he's been hanging out quite often. Probably trying to get his stock up. Anyway I agree to go because watching him in action is puuuure comedy.

After waxing off a plate of fried chicken, string beans, and rice and peas. My mom slips and says "You hear what happened to Screwface". Screwface is my cousin by marriage my Uncle Slim is married to his mother. I respond " No. What happened now" Mom says" He threatened to kill your uncle when he wouldn't let him change his clothes at their house. Someone called the police, they came and took him to the hospital you work at " DAMN DAMN DAMN!!!!. This has now become my problem. Most of the psyche patients admitted to my hospital are screened for medical insurance by GUESS WHOOO!!! ME!!!. I say " Mom why didn't anyone call me we could have avoided all of that? " Mom says " What could you have done. That boy is crazy you can't control him. He needs to be locked away for a looong time. I say " Bullshit. I refuse to accept that Screwface is crazy. He's depressed and needs his family. His mother is too dumb to see it. He' s reaching out to her and all she does is shit on him" Pops says " Bwoy watch your mouth, besides you can't do anything for him anyway . I respond " So you say. I'm out. Mom says " Slishy where are you going? I say " I'm going to check on Screwface, see if I can get him out before they admit him to one of the pscyhe wards."

I think i'm the only family member that doesn't want to see Screwface locked in some rubber house . That type of shit can change a person and make them crazier than they already are. He needs his family right now not medication that makes him drool and slur his speech.

He doesn't deserve that. No one with family deserves that.... The saga continues...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home