Thursday, September 29, 2005

I think i'm horny . I was taking a piss this morning and during mid urination my dick stopped, JUMPED UP!!!! and punched me dead in my face " Slish what are doing its been 3 weeks since I seen some chocha you starting to make me angry you wouldn't like me when i'm angry. What are you trying to prove " Damn I guess it has been 3 weeks. Come to think of it I haven't had any new pussy since the new year. All my body bumping has been with women i've known for years. Can't seem to close on any new deals.

I begin to worry. So I look in my bathroom mirror for wrinkles and facial deformities and notice nothing. I'm still oh so fresh and so clean as a matter of fact I look DAMN good for my age. No pot belly , my gray hairs are easily removable, & my teeth are still white and intact. I scratch my head " Slish why can't you close on any new deals? " Is it your swagger, could it be the lyrics you spit are out of date, or your style of dress is waaay to metrosexual therefore confusing the sista's who may want to approach you?. I can't call it.

The momentum I thought Barneys and I had seems to have come to a screeching HALT!!!! Some how after she told me she sleeps with the lights on all the time made me a little apprehensive. When we speak now it seems different, forced somehow. I ask her when she's available she comes up with the usually i'm not interested in you Slish excuses . My cousin and family are coming over, I'm braiding my friends hair. I even offered to pick her up from work one day and she turned me down and said " Slish thats sweet but I would get home faster if I took the train. AAGHHH!!!! She doesn't get it . Or maybe she does and this is her way of fading me out. Nevertheless my search will continue, or maybe not. Could be what I am looking for is right in front of me and my vision is waaaaay to blurry to see it clearly.

Might be time for a new pair of glasses.

4 Comments:

Blogger Mr.Venom said...

Oh boy here we go....The only way your dick is gonna punch you in the face is if you are sitting down on the toilet taking a shit and checking for any strange produce growing on your balls. People under 5 feet tall don't have a swagger. Oompa Loompa Doompity Doo Slish has tons of advice for you.....What else can I say bruh you aint that young buck anymore.

5:14 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I disagee. Slish got SWAGGER

11:25 PM  
Blogger Grantlove said...

....Better make em Bi-Focals.LOL. Look, maybe the problem is you are TRYING to find someone. Stop looking and just focus on yourself, i.e. getting your house, improving your career status so you don't have to work three jobs, and focusing on what drives you; your music. Stop looking for Miss Perfect when you initially meet these women. So bleeping what she sleeps with the lights on, or has some other minor glitch in her software... If you can look past a few flaws or chinks in the armour of these women, maybe they can do the same in reference to you.... OK, go ahead and diss me now..That seems to be the only way for you to respond to remarks that put you in a different light.

I still love you though, you metrosexual, no-sex havin', playing with yourself in the mirror fool.

11:37 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

BIG PROPS to grantlove on his comments. Wow, there are some mature men out here, I was starting to worry about what my sistahs had to look forward to. I know you aren't availabe (congrats on the new arrival). But you give hope.

Slish this is some good advice.

9:43 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home