Wednesday, October 05, 2005

I leave my second part time job. Check my cell phone as usual & see a missed call from Corporate America. I return the call " Hey Bruh you called " Corporate responds" Yeeeah Doooog , just checking to see if you had a good time at the fight party on Saturday. I respond " Yeah it was cool " Good food, good company, free alcohol you can't beat that" Corporate says " Whats up with Dough Boy giving my friends his phone number" I respond " I don't know maybe we don't give him enough attention and he' s lonely" We both laugh then all of a sudden the convo gets twisted somehow and we get into this whole discussion about why he broke up with The Consultant.

Corporate says " I spoke with a few professional sistas and they said they found relationship bliss when they finally accepted their role. Meaning the man leads and the woman Follows. I respond " I agree but as men we should not verbalize it. Todays woman is not having it. They're not always open for that kind of relationship " Corporate responds" SLISH!!! Some things went down. I told her how I had my life set up and what I expected. She chose not to be a part of it. I tried to reconcile she declined" I respond "Besides her not being spiritually inclined what else went down." Corporate avoids my question and responds " At the end of the day her lack of spirituality was the deciding factor" The Slasher is awake now and responds " Spirituality?!? Question. You fornicate & get drunk do you not." Corporate responds" I struggle with that but it doesn't make me a bad christian. I'm generous and do good deeds " I respond " But that statement alone proves your not perfect either. If you wanted The Consultant to come into the fold. You first would have to lead her there by example" By fornicating with her regularly only proves that your only a Christian when its convenient" Oooooh he was mildly annoyed when I said that and said " Slish you have taken this whole conversation out of context " This mans head is so far up his ass I respond " You know what bruh maybe we just have to agree to disagree" Corporate responds " Theres nothing to disagree about your not making any sense" I respond " No bruh it just doesn't make sense to you" Corporate says" Good night Slish!!! I respond " Wha you mad" Corporate " No just don't feel like wasting my time with this conversation" he hangs up

I'm pissed now. Did this nigga just dismiss me. Then it comes to me. He and The Consultant must have had this saaaaame conversation.

GOOD FOR HER!!!!!!! lol....

1 Comments:

Blogger Mr.Venom said...

Yeah he probaly had that same conversation with the Consultant and at least two other people not including you Slish. So is Corporate America the pot or the kettle? Is he born again? Those are some of the funniest people to run into. I had one ask me if I have found Jesus. My response...."I didn't know he was lost..."

8:45 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home