Friday, September 30, 2005

Does anyone know what the definition of insane is. Take a moment....tic toc tic toc tic toc tic toc. Okay time is up.

Clinical definiton: An individual who lacks reason or cognitive thought.

Slish's definition: Grantlove trying to give me advice. You try sleeping with the lights on allllll night & venom your the only heterosexual I know that has to sit on the toilet to take a piss. Thats right venom your pops told me how he really wanted a girl.

I hate when people say " Slish stop looking it will come." WHAT AM I SUPPOSED TO DO!!!!! Walk around with my eyes closed hoping to bump into someone thats my type. Chill with that noise. Grantlove when you met Mrs Grantlove. Were your eyes closed?. I DON'T THINK SO!!!!! You were looking nucca. Lookin to get out of the situation you were already in. No need for details. Check this out. What ever struggles got you to where you are today it paid off . Let me go through mine to get to where I need to be. So no more commentary like "Take your time Slish", "She's out there you just have to be patient Slish." Time waits for no man and my time is now. For the record I am more focused now than I ever was. Multitasking happens to be my specialty.

Now for the news of the day. Barneys called me last night . Thought I was out the game. Apparently i'm not. Turns out she's having a hard time reading me. She's the one thats not sure where things stand between us. Ain't that some shit. Turns out Barneys is an old fashioned kind of gal. She takes courting very seriously. The most important thing for her is finding some common ground with the person she potentially becomes romantically involved with. Meaning Slish ain't getting no draws for at least 3 months or until she has what women call a MOMENT!!! occasionally when a woman is dating someone new depending on the climate , state of mind, or swagger of her gentle man caller she might drop her panties early. If that happens every brotha should have their "Your not a hoe speech" prepared.

Tonight is Ds3 B-day party. I will attend. But will not be buying any drinks for myself or anyone else. My ass is broke. I'm sure someone up in there will have loose pockets . Cat if your reading this i'm counting on ya...lol

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Slish - this ain't Bank of Cat. It is the fist of the month. But I got you because you are my favorite hardest working stiff!!

4:59 PM  
Blogger Grantlove said...

Slish, tell DS3 I said whattup. I hate that I miss all the parties up there in NY. When I come up to visit have a shyt load of places for me to go. Living in Orlando is nice for the family, but it's the most boring place to live as far as "adult contemporary" nightlife...
Just remember to invite me to your wedding..I give you five years.

11:09 AM  
Blogger Mr.Venom said...

Weak comeback Slish, that's way you sit at the "little" table during holidays. So Barney's is old fashion kind of gal? I heard lack dik can make a girl crazy. Them draws will be yours in less than 4 weeks or my name isn't DS3.

11:38 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home