Thursday, October 20, 2005

I was called a meddler today by a very close friend of mine. At first it pissed me off when she said it. Then I put myself in her shoes. Hmmmm. I DON'T THINK SO!!!!! This country was built by people who meddle. Where would we be without the meddling of Malcolm X, Martin Luther King & Jesse Jackson. I meddle, but with good reason. No one person is an island its okay to ask for help especially when your in any kind of distress. Going through pain by yourself is not a badge of honor. Its like a ton of bricks on your back, and if your back is not strong enough, it will collapse breaking your spine. Causing you never to be the same again.

Corporate America is inviting a woman over to his apt for a home cooked meal and chilled champagne. This is his first date since he broke up with The Consultant. He called me earlier in the week asking if he was being to foward by having her come to his crib. Since they've only corresponded via email. I told him " Naaaw just send a car for her so she doesn't have to worry about getting lost. Besides your apt looks like it should be in Architectuals Digest. Get that fire place burning on your penthouse deck. Shiiiit thats better than any lounge in the city." he responds " Slish you know I hate opening up to you , but I'm glad I did , thats the best idea you've had since I've known your dumb ass. " We both start laughing. I say " Your going to need some good music & dessert . Corporate responds "What do you suggest " I respond " Red Velvet cake & a Slish Mix at Six" Corporate says " DAMN!! you on a roll today. Another great idea. Set that shit up for me. AAWWW HELLL NO!!!!! This cat picks my brain and is gonna get some pussy because of it. I'll make sure to write on his Cd's. THEEEEESE NUTS!!!!! Volume 1 & 2

3 Comments:

Blogger Mr.Venom said...

Interesting how you are called a meddler when the information you receive is volunteered from the source and not solicited.

7:27 PM  
Blogger Grantlove said...

Slish Mix @ Six..... I like That!
I need a copy of that joint!!

9:42 PM  
Blogger Big Trev said...

It sounds like we need to take turns at your boy's spot since its like that...LOL BTW, burn a copy of the mix cd!

10:59 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home