Tuesday, October 18, 2005

Why can't we just erase Mondays from the Calender. I yell out to my coworker and ask " When are we going to get a break" She says " We're black we don't get any breaks." She got a point . I shut up and went right back to my cell uh I mean desk.


Well the good thing about busy days is that it goes quickly. I left work to go pick up my aunt about 5pm. As i'm walking to my car I see Mega Body standing at the bus stop. She says" Slish can I get spoiled today" I've been giving her a ride to the train station whenever possible I say " Sure cmon" I let her walk in front of me and try and catch a peak at her mega booty. But her coat covered it up. SHIT!!!!

We're in my car now. I ask " Hows your love slave doing" Megabody" I guess he's alright we've been having some problems. Almost broke up this weekend" I respond " What happened " She says" Niggas and their mood swings. All of a sudden everything I do annoys him. I HATE THAT SHIT SLISH !!!! why niggas always doing that. If you don't like something the first time just say so. Don't wait until your in a bad mood to flip shit" I start laughing and say" Shit I guess it doesn't matter when you say something. I speak up as soon as something annoys me and i'm still not in a relationship. Bottom line if your not happy bounce. " She responds " I can't. Not yet. I don't have anything to offer anyone I don't even have my own crib. He's stays for now or until I meet someone worth cutting him off for" Megabody looks at me and starts to smile. I could say a whole lot of things right then and there but The Slasher persona lay dormant. All I could think about was Barneys and the salsa lesson her tongue gave mine


I can't wait to see her again.

4 Comments:

Blogger Grantlove said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

3:23 PM  
Blogger Grantlove said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

3:27 PM  
Blogger Grantlove said...

Slish the Biaatch

3:41 PM  
Blogger Mr.Venom said...

Uh oh I smell trouble. I wonder how long you plan on letting the slasher personality lay dormant.

8:18 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home