Tuesday, October 18, 2005

Twisted thats a word Grantlove knows very well. I admit I like Barneys more than I should and would not mind if she got me twisted. Hopefully I won't get distracted by Shawnla's fat booty & Harlem Nites big titties. The Slasher has a weakness for these two components. Be strong Slish. Be strong


I ran into MT3 today while on the psyche ward interviewing pt's. She looked soo broken I think she's had enough and wants out of her situation. I say " Heeeey what you doin on this side of town. She normally works in another unit and responds " They were short in here so I came and helped out. How are you doing" I respond " The question is how are you doing. Has your situation improved." MT3 says " Naaaaw he's leaving the end of the month. I coudn't take it anymore. For all my new readers out there. MT3 has been married for about 15 years. Last year she found out her husband got another woman pregnant purposely. Something about him wanting a male child since MT3 has only given him girls. What a selfish asshole. Why couldn't he have just said i'm not happy and asked for a divorce. Got this woman losing weight and crying daily.

MT3 says " Slish I need to meet someone. It would help me get my mind off him. I just need someone to make me feel good and wanted" I'm kneeling next to her. She looks down at me teary eyed. I think to myself if I didn't have so much going on. I would volunteer my services. Be her break the glass playmate for a couple of months. I respond "Thats not what you need sweetie. You need time to heal. Your too vulnerable . A crack head with all his teeth could kick it to you right now and you would fall for it. Your not ready. You need some alone time" MT3 responds" SLISH!!!!!! Stop saying that to me. You don't know what i've been through. This shit hurts toooo much. I just need something, anything. " I respond " What are you doing on Friday" MT3 says " Nothing why." I say " Maybe we can link up and talk some more. You can use my shoulder. Call me before the week is out. She says " Ok I'll do that "

I get back to my desk check my cell and retrieve my messages. I hear Shawnla's sweet voice and she's speaking french something she picked up from that Frenchman. I don't have to understand french to know what she's saying and call her right back. Shawnla answers " Hello" I say" Before you respond I just want to say I miss you . Shawnla says " Then why haven't you called " I respond " When you told me that the Frenchman was coming to visit you in November. I figured I would lay low. Didn't want to get caught up. It would cause me great pain thinking about what the both of you would be doing when he arrives. Where are you anyway ?" Shawnla responds " I'm in a store looking for chocolate" her phone started to break up so i didn't get the last word I respond " CHOCOLATE!!! She says" Chocolate curtains silly" I say " oh I thought you said chocolate syrup or some shit like that. Shawnla giggles and says " If I want chocolate I know just where to get it. I respond " Oh really. Where!!??. She responds " The Bronx. What are you doing tonight come see me. " I respond" Ssssst... I dunno I have to work tonight. The Slasher persona has awakened and says " NIGGA IS YOU CRAZY. GET IT WHILE YOU STILL CAN!!!!!. I respond " I should be done by 9 pm. I should get out to you by 10 10:30. Shawnla says " Okay Slish let me know"


You guys have seen the Color Purple. Remember that character Shug Avery. Well Shawnla is my Shug Avery.

Everytime she comes to town everything just gets shut down.

3 Comments:

Blogger Mr.Venom said...

You are gonna get in trouble with MT3. I can see it already, I'll call you up and ask you what doing and you'll be so giddy like always after you have gotten some that you'll talk about it. I give it two weeks before you play snatch and grab with MT3.

8:21 AM  
Blogger Grantlove said...

Yes you are right sir. I've had my fair share of KeithSweatism, I've been twisted a few times... Now it's good to see someone else go through it...Good luck with that!!

10:40 AM  
Blogger Blah Blah Blah said...

OK...I'm going to comment on 3 things:
1) I want the man I marry to be like Grantlove shows on his blog.
2) I want the man I marry to have the income of Corporate America AND the fancy penthouse
3) Slish, you want love..yet how can you fully get to know anyone if you spread yourself so thin by fucking around with all these chicks.
I know this is the female mind thinking, but you gotta admit..these women are nothing but filler until Mrs. Slish comes along. BUT (yes, I said but), will you be able to recognize Mrs. Slish with all the ass, titties, pussy, and FEA you have going on?

Don't get me wrong, I love reading your blog (and I ain't one of your groupie chicks), but your like that wounded bird...fluttering around, trying to fly, not realizing you need someone to help you be a better you. However, once your well...I am sure that'd I'd be like I do all birds...tryna kick them dirty bastards out my way........LOL
*good blog slishy

6:37 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home