Tuesday, October 25, 2005

Liar Liar

Lately I haven't been able to sleep. I'm up to all hours of the night. Think i'm afraid if I go to bed to early I might miss something. What that could possibly be. Hell if I know. Maybe I need to get that new drug everyone is always talking about. SEX EVERY NIGHT !!!!!! The only side effect. Pain in my right leg after a 3 hour session.

On my way too my third hustle . I call Venom. Haven' t gotten into his business in a while. Figured he needed a Slasher tongue lashing to get him through the week. I make the call " Whats up" Venom responds " Nothing whats going on with you" I respond " Just checking up in ya. Thanks for sending me that info about the Ipod connection for my car.Think i'm going to pick that up soon" Venom " No problem" NOW i've been dying to ask Venom about Au Natural. I have a sneaking suspicion that he's gotten a whole lot further than I have with Barneys considering we met both gals on the same NIGHT!!!! I ask " What you do this weekend? Venom responds " Nothing went to my nephews B-day party Saturday, Hung out with Au Natural on Sunday. " I say "Wooooord. Soooo What happened" Venom responds " Nothing went down we chilled" LIAR LIAR LIAR LIAR!!!!! Venom is the only dude I know that will lie and say he never got the pussy but really did. He's nothing like me. I KISS, LICK , STICK and TELL. Probably the reason why I like having him around he keeps me honest.


I'm on my way home from work. I get a call from my friend the Dancer. She's back in town and depressed again that she's 36 and still can't find a man. Isn't that like half the black women in Nyc. She ain't special!!!! I swear this is the only time she calls me. But its never to ask for advice she kinda just wants me to listen. If I try to respond she cuts me off and continues on with her belly aching " I'm pretty, I look good for my age, I'm intelligent, I can f@#&K Slish Did I mention I look good for my age. Well this Christmas i'm buying her a tape recorder and will record my voice on a blank tape in 10 minute intervals saying Uh HUH....I know what you mean.... Really .... Ya don't say.... You did the right thing.....Yeah I think you deserve better than that..... CAUSE I DON'T HAVE TIME FOR THAT SHIT!!!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home