Tuesday, November 15, 2005

Deranged, Crazy, Confused

I'm sitting at my desk watching my coworker. She's new and hating every minute of it. Woman just doesn't get it. Can't walk into a new job and fit it in right away especially when you have a "This bitch is crazy aura surrounding yo ass. " We all knew she was a bit touched from the first week she started. Too eager, asking too many questions, jumping into conversations that she was never asked to be a part of. Noisy outburst at her desk while working. SHE CAN' T BE QUIET FOR LESS THAN TWO MINUTES. !!!! Scary Spice is driving me crazy.

Scary Spice's first week I had to take her with me while I interviewed our city's rejects. While on the psyche ward I run into Mt3. Introductions are made " Scary Spice Mt3 . Mt3 this is Scary Spice" Mt3 gives Scary Spice some intense eye contact. Now most of the new employees I bring to the psyche ward never leave my side because they are afraid of the unknown. Scary Spice didn't even flinch it was like she was at home. Anyone who's seen any of the Alien movies once a Human being is infected The Alien creatures don't attack them. This was the case with Scary Spice. These deranged muthaf%^&kas gave her the nod. Like she was an OG.

When I got back to my desk the message light on my phone was on. I retrieve the message. Its Mt3 " Yo Slish . I knew your co worker looked familiar. She was a patient about 3 years ago. Call me later so I can give you more info about why she was here. " OH HEEELLL NO!!!!! SCARY SPICE ON MEDICATION!!!!!! That explains her need to fit in quickly she doesn't want anyone to figure out her secret. The Slasher kicking me now. Tell somebody Slish you gots to tell somebody. I looked around my office. SHIT!!!! No one to tell besides Scary Spice looking directly at me.

About two weeks later my supervisor attempts to tell me Scary Spices secret. I tell her don't bother I already know. Supervisor " How" I respond " How could you not know?!? Look at her!!!! My supervisor gives me this worried look and says " Slish How am I supposed to train her now " I say " From afaaaaaar"

9 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Dayum Dayum Dayum, I got some reading to do.

-360

12:30 AM  
Blogger ChezNiki said...

Proceed with caution, Brother. Those coo coo co-workers are THE WORST!
LOL@ "gave her the nod like she was an OG"

2:27 PM  
Blogger Grantlove said...

That's crazy right there. How did they give her crazy ass a job helping other crazy people, That's like a crackhead working in a crackhouse, it just doesn't work, ask Pookie!

well now that I think of it, She can better relate to "them" than any sane person can so it just might work...Still, I'd keep my distance, and DO NOT introduce her to the Slasher persona.

1ne.

3:16 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

You want to hit it, don't you?! The crazy ones always give the best sex.

11:24 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

If she looks like Scary Spice, I'll hit it!

-Mr Music

8:28 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

This is right up your alley Slishy!

12:48 PM  
Blogger Big Trev said...

That's a real head shaker right there...Jeez!

2:14 PM  
Blogger Big Trev said...

Not spam Slish...FYI, below.
If you in midtown on Friday come thru...

As you may (or not :-) know, Michael (aka Organized Noise) and I (aka Sell Crazy) are hosting a New York City Blogger Get Together TOMORROW...Friday 11/18.

Time:
6:30 - until (you fall down and pass out, you cain't dance no more, or like me...too old to stay up late)

Place:
Giggles Restaurant
(212) 840-1900
115 W 40th St
New York, NY 10018
http://www.mapquest.com/maps/

2:18 PM  
Blogger ChezNiki said...

@big trev + Slish-Im glad to see that you all had an opportunity to get together and meet in person at the Giggles Event. In New England, my friends and I met in person after months of writing eachother on the message boards at DowntimeOnline.net. We met about a year ago, and since then, we have had cookouts, house parties, spa parties, trips to Foxwoods...It has been a lot of fun. They are my lifeline, as moving to Boston from the Bronx is quite a culture shock! Maybe one day, I'll take a trip home and meet some of you. Peace

10:16 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home