Sunday, November 06, 2005

Tell Tale Signs

Tell tale signs Slish is falling for someone.

1. Ask him for money. You just might get it.

2. All of a sudden the movie Monster in law is the best thing he's ever seen.

3. A woman is sticking her tongue in his ear, down his throat, and rubbing his dick underneath the table. All Slish is thinking about is the person he's falling for.

4. He listens to all the words to every song he hears.

5. He gets up in the morning. Walks into his cuddle muffin's kitchen and had the sudden urge to do her dishes.

Last night was the first time I slept over Barneys apt. It was haaard. I had a made a verbal agreement to stay above the waist. Did I try to breech that contract? HELL YEAH!!!!! Barneys is a good girl and BLOCKED ME!! by putting on a leotard covering up access to parts the Slasher will lick, stick, or caress. Funny thing I didn't mind. This is the first time in years i'm totally alright with not having sex. I mean the chemistry between me and Barneys is off the chart. Our love making would probablty make me drool and call my mama, But i've become more patient due to gray hairs and lack of follicles in the middle of my scalp.

I woke up this morning looked over, pinched myself, and gently caressed Barneys forehead. I didn't want to leave , but I gotta go cause my dirty draws are calling me. About 3 hours later I decide to make an exit, but I got the sense Barneys did not want me to. To make a long story short as i'm typing this entry I wish I was with her right now. SHIT!! its still early

I'm out!!!!!

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

You bitch-ass negro.

-Mr. Music

9:15 PM  
Blogger The_Practitioner said...

Sometimes falling for someone can be fun.

9:37 AM  
Blogger Grantlove said...

Bruh, cherish this time you spend with her, there is nothing more special than falling for someone. Right now everything is a first; a first kiss, a first hug, a first session...It's how you vibe on the third, fourth and fifth time you two share something special...If it stays fresh, then God has blessed...
Peace, Blessings, & GrantLove

7:59 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

lol

2:00 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home