Sunday, November 13, 2005

New Sheriff In Town

Friday was veterans day meaning no work for Slish. I'm at the tire shop getting a nail removed from the Batmobile. My cell phone rings its Corporate America. I pick up " Yo " Corporate says" Bitch!! Where's my money" OH SHIT!!!! I forgot all about this cats money I respond " F$%K YOU have I ever not paid you back when you've loaned me money in the past" Corporate responds " Hey don't get slick. Wouldn't you like to know where I am right now. " I'm puzzled this nigga playing games. I respond " Where are you." Corporate chuckling " I'm in Barneys dept store doesn't your new lady friend work in the make up dept . I bet she'll like to know where those Cala Lillies really came from. So I'll ask you again. BITCH wheres my money!!, " This beech ass negro got jokes " I respond " Kiss my ass. I know Wharton business school didn't have a class for dummies. So go right on a head. Oh by the way she light skinned sandy brown locks, slim build. Tell Barneys I miss her. CAUSE I AINT SCURRED!!! punk bitch" Corporate responds " We'll see" and hangs up.

Curiosity starts to pinch me on my booty. I call Corporate back. A female voice answers his cell and says " Hi Pumpkin" OH SHIT !!!! this asshole really is at Barneys " I calmly respond "Hey baby" Barneys responds " You sent your boy down to the make up dept to check me out . Thats cute" I respond " Baby I already know your nice looking he just had to see for himself. I'll pick you up from work later. Put his dumb ass back on the phone." Barneys respond " Okay baby see you later" Corporate gets on the phone I say " You'll have your money the end of business TODAY!!!!!

Fast forward to Saturday evening. I pick up barneys from work. She gets in the car with some purple Cala Lillies like the ones I bought for her the week before. I say " Okay who do I have to beat up. Didn't they get the memo. Slish is the new Sheriff in town" Barneys responds " Baby I know but they seem to be coming out of the woodwork" My ego is slapping me now " I respond " Those from that guy you work with. " Barneys gives me a its not my fault look and says " Yes " I respond " Why would he send you Cala Lillies when I already sent you some the week before no wonder his ass is in last place. Well call him and tell him I said thank you " Barneys laughing and says " Why baby" I respond " Cause his desperate, lonely ass is making me look good" Barney reaches over, caresses my face and plants a wet one on me.

Everybody say it together

Nuh bwoy test me nuh pussy brush gainst me.

NUFF SAID!!!!!

2 Comments:

Blogger Grantlove said...

one ?uestion.. How does this co-worker know her favorite flower unless she has had that convo with him...
Warning: women are slicker than dudes. We are like dogs, loud and not afraid of showing our asses. We make noise just to hear ourselves bark...Women are like cats, quiet, and very sneaky, you only hear from them for two reasons;1. when they're hungry and 2. when they're in heat.
Keep your eyes and ears open at all times. They run better game than us!

2:01 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

best regards, nice info
»

10:10 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home