Thursday, November 10, 2005

She Must Think I'm Slow

I know you guys were probably wondering what that last post was about. Weeelllll I'M NOT TELLING !!!!! Like I said before Slish has secrets he can't even tell himself.

For the past couple of weeks Harlem Nites has been very distant. Less phone calls, no late night booty sessions. Its like she's trying to fade away and thinks I won't notice. WELL I DID!!!! This could mean one or two things

1.She knows about this blog and has read its contents .

2. SHE MET SOMEONE AND IS ABOUT TO OR HAS ALREADY GIVEN HIM THE ASS!!!

Today my suspicions were confirmed . Harlem calls me out the blue. Harlem " Hey Slish whats poppin" ooooh its like that. No hey sweetie, baby NOTHING!!! I respond " Oh nothing just chillin relaxing watching some television. Haven't heard from you in a while what you been up to " Harlem giggles a little " Who me. I've been busy . Ya know just hanging out." Looks like i'm going to have to resort to some Jedi master mind tricks CAUSE SHE AIN"T ABOUT TO GIVE ME NO INFO!!!!! I ask "What you getting into tonight" Harlem bites and says " I'm going to the gym and later on i'm going to see The Color Purple. I GOTCHA!!!!! Harlem Nites too damn broke to pay for that play. I ask " Whats his name " Harlem responds " Excuse me whats who's name. What are you talking about? I respond " Aaaww cmon you must think my mama dropped me on my head repeatedly as a child. You calling me less. Last time I came over you didn't drag me into your bedroom and whup me with yo pussy. You've met someone. Harlem is laughing and responds " I meet a lot of someones " I respond" Yeah I bet you do but this someone you like" Harlem " Okay Okay yeah I like him so what. Its not like you were going to step up." I respond " Actually its cool bout time you met somebody" now being the selfish asshole my mama raised me to be. Ain't no way in HELL!!!!! I'm fessing up about Barneys. This is my way out. If I tell her. She'll get competive and want to put it on me. I'll let her feel like she's got the upper hand. My EGO is not gonna get me caught up.

My FEA sponser would be proud.

2 Comments:

Blogger ChezNiki said...

Sounds like some ol "Which Way Is Up" situation where you are Richard Pryor's character. Everytime you try to get busy with your jump-off you start having visions of your woman...LOL Good Luck!

9:51 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

...told you about confessing...let that chick go! competing or not...have some fucking control!!! your a weak weak man Slish.....*thought i taught you better than that*

3:29 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home