Tuesday, November 01, 2005

SWEAT EQUITY

This past saturday. I was supposed to take Barneys on a haunted hay ride. I went outside about 10am it was BRICK!!!! Thoughts of teeth chattering and the smell of horse shit was not appealing. There would be a change in plans.

I get a phone call from my sweetie about 2pm. Barneys "Hey baby" I say " Hey brown eyes. Barneys '' I'm looking forward to the hay ride" Damn!! How am I going to break this to her she sounds so excited I respond " You know its cold outside. I mean really cold." That should do it Barneys apt is like an oven she hates the cold she responds " Thats okay baby just bring me a sweater i'll be fine " SHIT!!!!! she's not buying it she really wants to go I start the whining " But its really really cold " Barneys " Okay fine!!! Be a whuss we won't go " Uh oh think I f#$%ked up now. I plead " We can do something else. Dinner , Movies or Sporting activity ??? Barneys responds " No. I don't want to go anywhere now. I'm going home after work " How I am going to fix this SHIT!!! I say " I'll call come by tonight buy you dinner " Barneys " Okay whatever" She hangs up.


I went to Barneys apt and realized that she was more dissapointed than I thought. She stated the word forgiveness was not going to be in her vocabulary for quite some time. Drastic times calls for Drastic measures time for some Sweat Equity.

Sunday night I send an email to Corporate America " Hey Buddy. I need to put in some Sweat Equity. If you could kindly order some flowers from the flower service you use. And send it to my new lady friend Barneys for me...Send Cala Lillies those are her favorite. She works at Barneys Located on 60th on madison..She works on the basement level. The make up dept. I'm only asking you to do this because your are in the city. Its too expensive for me to send from the bronx... " Monday morning Corporate responds" You owe me 150.00 dollars if you don't pay... I have recourse.... (a couple of flowers to Barneys from Corporate) " Beeeeech Ass negro but DAMN!!!! 150 Dollars!!!!! I should have gone on the stupid hay ride it was cheaper.

Later on that day I get a text message from Barneys " You are good !!!!! I can't stop smiling. Thank you. I am still Pondering the thought of forgiveness. I may have to give in. Will I see you later ? "

Fellas when looking for forgiveness from a woman never offer to do something to make up for what ever bullshit you did.. Just surprise her it works everytime.

Later on that evening. Click the bar below..This song says it all.....

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

ugh! too sappy....she fell for that?.....
SO DAMN WHAT IF I AM HATIN'!!! lol

i see you have a wide range of arsenal that you are willing to use...repertoire is vast, si papi?

10:18 PM  
Blogger Mr.Venom said...

I can't believe it either. It was cold as hell on Saturday and knowing Slish I am not suprised he back out. I told him to layer himself in silk longjohns like the ones advertise in Lands End and he calls me fruity. Uncouth bastard. Slish should be beating himself over this because he wasted money, I told him that it was going to be cold upstate that evening but he didn't believe me. As his financial adviser, he should have sucked it up and went, could have saved himself some cash that I know he will need later on.

8:55 AM  
Blogger Grantlove said...

Such a damn punk A$$.. " Noooooo It's too cold. I guarantee if you went it would have gotten you two closer. It's not everyday you get a chance to do something out of the ordinary with someone you're feeling. How ordinary is flowers Slish? She may have fell for it this time, but don't back out on her again, next time you'll need a hell of alot more than just flowers. Suprise her with a trip to Florida. I'll make sure I have some things planned.

Peace, and stop being a bee-otch!!
GLM

3:53 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Slish,

$150 because your silly ass gets cold?? You have GOT to be kidding me. And you haven't hit that yet?? Wow you are sprung. All over some grilled chicken and fruit juice after 9 pm. I am not mad at Sister Kate at all. I'd like to see her step it up a notch. See how much she can get out of you without you hitting it. She gets slight applause today.

5:39 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home